Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Steak has earned one free pizza from the pizza fairy should he deign to collect.

Next week though, when I get my replacement bank card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Happy to donate to your professional NEET lifestyle. I've gone from reading this comic ironically to legitimately loving it
Soubutei is good poo poo too, thanks for working on that

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
d'aww i really appreciate the love guys. im really motivated to work on a lot today, especially now that I can buy as many energy drinks as i need lol, however at the moment the entire electric is out because someone's i don't even know, getting their wires fixed or something. hopefully it comes back soon.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Ko-fi clearly states it's buying you a coffee, not an energy drink. :colbert:

(Hope they un-gently caress your electricity soon)

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Compromise on espresso?

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

lofi posted:

Compromise on espresso?

expresso me some panels

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

end of raw page = shill my donation page

i kinda dont want to edit the link into the OP, cuz i have a weird pride about the OP having never been edited lol. but also i like the idea of limiting how much i can spam the link based on how much work i do.

i wish i could have done a ton of updates yesterday cuz y'all so deserve it, so its rly annoying that my electric went out for most of the day. however, today i've got my energy drinks and electric is back, so it'll be an update heavy day!! we're still 10 raw pages away from the next splitting point / thread vote, which is a deceptively large amount of panels, but i'll try my damndest to reach that point soon!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

edit: motherfucker.

*guarantee

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Dec 4, 2019

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Three companies lmao

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
It's become self-aware

Alienwarez
Feb 9, 2004

What the heck, the button for the next page of the thread isn't working. What am I supposed to do now?

.......... NEET!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
We've entered the NEETception.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Author began returning to their roots with the "what is my address" storyline, then became existentially frustrated and attacked Dragonball Z

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

big cummers ONLY posted:

Author began returning to their roots with the "what is my address" storyline, then became existentially frustrated and attacked Dragonball Z

To be fair, he did make applications to banks first. 3 banks. Is that normal in Japan?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Mr. Lobe posted:

To be fair, he did make applications to banks first. 3 banks. Is that normal in Japan?

it's normal in the US when you've hosed up, to find out which bank will charge the least in monthly fees

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

edit: added a comma

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Dec 4, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The author definitely doesn't have an agenda. Nope. Not at all.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Anyone else notice that cool shark we just flew over?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Idk if shark is fair but it is definitely another unexpected tone shift and I love it. Give me 50 updates of navelgazing about being an artist

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DONATE BUTTON

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Manga guy realizing he can handle anyone but an excon neet calling his work lame. :allears:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

excon net

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Time to :neet: his manga

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Chomp8645 posted:

Anyone else notice that cool shark we just flew over?

Remember this is one of multiple branches.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dirby posted:

Remember this is one of multiple branches.

this comic is not one thing. this comic is all things and no things. its impossible to jump the shark because it does so every single panel.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

If you think about, sharks are the ultimate NEETs.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

lofi posted:

If you think about, sharks are the ultimate NEETs.

sharks will die if they don't keep swimming. they don't make very good couch potatoes

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Yeah, ok, not my best metaphor. What's the ultimate NEET then? Maybe a black hole?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Mr. Lobe posted:

sharks will die if they don't keep swimming. they don't make very good couch potatoes

NEET will die if he doesn't keep treading water. It's an apt comparison.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

lofi posted:

Yeah, ok, not my best metaphor. What's the ultimate NEET then? Maybe a black hole?

NEETs do not attract anything. Maybe a brown dwarf? Failed to ignite, flies through the void without anything caring or noticing.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

NEETs endlessly consume and nothing can escape their bullshit, which is why I was thinking black holes.

otoh, brown dwarves are considerably less sexy than black holes, which gives them a solid start to NEETdom.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i have no idea what's going on.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Manga man took fatal damage from tepid criticism and his brain is melting.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Mr. Steak posted:

i have no idea what's going on.

Can't wait for manga man to start cursing his mom out for not leaving him drinks in the fridge

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

my favorite thing about this dumb comic is that i legitimately have no idea where the hell it's going to go. it's fascinating

it's also dumb as hell but that's a selling point too

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

what the hell is going on

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

someone awful. posted:

my favorite thing about this dumb comic is that i legitimately have no idea where the hell it's going to go. it's fascinating

it's also dumb as hell but that's a selling point too

:agreed:

It's like Tails Gets Trolled without the bath salts.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Guessing his original "Spanish" was English?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mordja posted:

Guessing his original "Spanish" was English?

マイ ルーム