Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Dragonwagon posted:

Thanks, community.
Yep, Steam's algorithm decided to put it on its frontpage, good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

I think about killing garfield everyday.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I was wondering about the poo poo art style in that Garfield Kart thing and it's from a French show that lasted from from 2008 to 2016. Looks absolutely atrocious, even by the standards of the source material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwgxgBDvNBY

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Dragonwagon posted:

Thanks, community.

what gender is nermal anyway

trick question, it wouldn't matter for this guy anyway

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Palpek posted:

Yep, Steam's algorithm decided to put it on its frontpage, good job.

Eh, for better or worst, you got to admit it's a fair representation of who the game is for.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Lodin posted:

I was wondering about the poo poo art style in that Garfield Kart thing and it's from a French show that lasted from from 2008 to 2016. Looks absolutely atrocious, even by the standards of the source material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwgxgBDvNBY

:psyduck:

eight years?!

only two years less than King of Queens?!?!

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1192890/Shoot_Them/

quote:

A group of beautiful girls seemingly harmless to human beings and animals are actually clone female soldiers transformed by war scientists. They are not afraid of pain or death. They can smell the breath of the target a hundred miles away.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Shoot Them posted:

Two different maps

More than 10 different levels

So... each map is repeated five times?

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Pam Body Garf Head confirmed for the first DLC?

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1184090/Belly_Dance_Girl/

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Last Neighbor

quote:

You play as a young thief who broke into the wrong house, he thought the place was empty because he saw the owners leaving with suitcases, but there was still somebody in the house. It could be dangerous so you have to get out fast. But the house is kind of weird, every door and every window is locked, it feels like a cage. Maybe the owners were trying to keep somebody locked down. Your main goal is to escape the house as fast as possible by unlocking doors and solving puzzles.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Secrets of Jesus

quote:

What if Jesus had been able to escape his crucifixion? Would he escape the Romans, who are still bent on enforcing their death sentence? Or maybe even start a family with his great love? Just slip into his role and figure it out!
But before it is time to settle down with his beloved lady, there is still a lot to do. There are a lot of riddles to be solved and secrets to be revealed while searching for a missing person.

Delve into the atmosphere of the first century. Experience a fascinating adventure filled with biblical quotes, allusions to the Holy Scripture, and a lot of black humor. Play detective and decide at the end of the game for yourself which version of the historical narrative you want to believe in.

To enjoy this adventure, it does not matter which religion you belong to, or if you consider the bible to be just a thick book of fairytales. Nobody is supposed to be "proselytized" and nobody's religious feelings are supposed to get offended.
All you need to enjoy this game is a computer which fulfills the minimum technical requirements, as well as a liking for stories, the solving of riddles, and a good sense of humor.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kinda want to play Detective Jesus tbh

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

That's a pretty cool premise, and based on the trailer the gameplay looks Not Terrible. If only the graphics weren't designed by a Full Sail sophomore.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

I don't necessarily think this is bad—I might actually buy it. I'm just very amused by the title and the fact that it exists at all.

Some of the other screenshots show you picking up ambiguous white and brown mushrooms, and I wonder if you can poison yourself.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1156590/Morels_The_Hunt/

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Nov 17, 2019

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oh my god

This game's existence speaks to me on a deep level

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Rollersnake posted:

I don't necessarily think this is bad—I might actually buy it. I'm just very amused by the title and the fact that it exists at all.

Some of the other screenshots show you picking up ambiguous white and brown mushrooms, and I wonder if you can poison yourself.

That’s so cool. I want it.

I used to search for and find tons of morels with my grandparents growing up. What a concept for a game. Most definitely belongs in the badass thread

Drizvolta
Oct 31, 2011

Gynovore posted:

That's a pretty cool premise, and based on the trailer the gameplay looks Not Terrible. If only the graphics weren't designed by a Full Sail sophomore.

The premise is almost a complete rip off of Hello Neighbour, a popular game for people on youtube to scream at

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oh god they made a Larry Lonick game

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Forbidden Love With The Ghost Girl

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
It's actually kind of neat that it's Thai instead of Japanese or fake Japanese.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

A Gay's Life:

quote:

In this era, the word "gay" appears more and more in TV and movies. Compared with the past, the whole society seems to be more inclusive for the homosexuals. However, looking around, there are not so many homosexuals who are willing to confess their gay identity and come out to their families. Too many homosexuals don't seem to be accepted as we imagined. This lets us start asking ourselves, do we really understand them? How many difficulties in their lives are often overlooked by us? This game may help you to understand more about the homosexual group and to understand the problems and obstacles they encounter.
The game allows players to experience the first-person perspective to a gay boy's life. As a protagonist, you have discovered from childhood that you don't like girls, and for the first time in adolescence, you start to fall in love with boys. Then you fled from the small county to the big city, while feeling that the gay community is accepted by more people, but when you return home, you still see the eyes that your loved ones don't understand. As you go deep into the open circle of homosexual relationships, marriage system, surrogacy, undisclosed homosexuality, fraudulent marriage, etc. You see too much content beyond your moral bottom line. Accepting or resisting makes you feel confused. The sense of identity with the self is also changing over time. In the end, will you choose to receive treatment, swindle to avoid stress, or spend a lifetime with someone you love? The answer to this question may only be waiting for you to find it in the game.

Feature:
“Beautiful picture and music”: The whole game screen is in the form of hand-painted, with the music of famous artists, so that the whole game is very comfortable to play.
"The perfect combination of games and science": There are a lot of knowledge about homosexuality in the game, so that everyone can deepen their understanding of the gay community while they are entertaining.
"Big branch line": Many branch plots, different choices will lead to unexpected endings~
"Very real story": The setting of the game story is very similar to the real situation in the real society.
"Stimulus game system": There will be a quick quiz game in the face of the dispute scene in the game. If you choose the wrong one, you may enter the ending that you do not expect to enter, which is very exciting and thrilling.

This showed up in my queue because I've played games with the most generic tag imaginable.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

It's impossible to tell if that's a sincere attempt to humanize gay people in China or some sort of stealth gay conversion propaganda.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

With a title like that, you can be sure it's a cool game for sane people.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/...ical__Knackles/

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

it's finally here

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm just glad the Ride to Hell devs are still getting work

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Hentai Nazi

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Redepmtion releases on Steam today. Of course I mean HENTAI REDEMPTION.

Yeah, we're so far down the rabbit hole that we're getting hentai parodies of big Steam releases coming out the same day.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Probably less buggy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It'd be pretty funny if it also makes you walk and talk for fifteen minutes before and after every hint of fun gameplay anime boobs

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Can't wait for HENTAI DUCK HUNT or HENTAI CHESS or HENTAI SOLITAIRE.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

ultrafilter posted:

Without even so much as a google search, I'm sure all of those exist in some form.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think I found a Steam money-laundering scheme :confused:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/781910/LingeriesOffice/

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

There's a review. It's in a language. Here's the translation.

quote:

Exactly a jigsaw puzzle

Extremely not recommended to buy

To be honest about this pricing, I think the publisher has double-digits

In the spirit of seeking truth and being pragmatic, I tried to see if there were any hidden pictures.

But I think about this game 166. It ’s not like that. I went to the folder and found nothing.

Actually it's just this thing

Do you know how I feel?

It ’s like going to a restaurant, the menu says

Mysterious signature dish of our restaurant --------- ¥ 166

Then I was quite curious to place a copy

You gave me a shredded potato

I guess this is definitely not ordinary potato shreds

It ’s measuring ingredients again

And then actually told me it was just a plate of ordinary potato shreds

And the potato shreds have n’t been adjusted yet, and it ’s a bit uncomfortable to eat.

You are a scam, you know what? . . .

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

ultrafilter posted:

I'd be satisfied enough with UNTITLED HENTAI GAME

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

How about Paunch instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Games › Terrible Awful Games: just a plate of ordinary potato shreds