Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Remember that a lot of people that normally don't play t10 are insistently playing their t10s jus tot grind out the stuff for the renegade. No matter if they'll ever get it or not, they are trying for that alternative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
tier tens are where nazi box tank lovers go to live out their hitler wonderwaffen fantasies and just like in real life their dreams get trampled by overpowered soviet steel

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Tier X is where I spend credits and win dissappointment. It's great.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Hellsau posted:

tier tens are where nazi box tank lovers go to live out their hitler wonderwaffen fantasies and just like in real life their dreams get trampled by overpowered soviet steel

:hmmyes:

Katamari Democracy posted:

Tier X is where I spend credits and win dissappointment. It's great.

Yup, so glad they put a credit penalty on playing the thing you spent months grinding towards only for it to be significantly weaker than two reward tanks.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Hellsau posted:

Ramming fuckers with an E50M never gets old, though.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Mesadoram posted:

Yup, so glad they put a credit penalty on playing the thing you spent months grinding towards only for it to be significantly weaker than two reward tanks.

I'm honestly being silly. (Plus I was phone posting) but I have a more serious answer: My two tier Xs the Progetto and T110E3 are both really solid and fun tanks; the Progetto I pilot can use a bit more work and coaching.

Now I know in top tier or all tier X matches I tend to play very defensive sometimes too defensive. I try to find a good hill for cover away from everyone and pick off people who tend to climb on top of hills to peek a boom. But once I am at this point and see no plays happening I get bored and try to make a play. Que seven shots hitting me at the same time before the Six Sense icon pops up and yep. Back to the garage.

T110E3 is hilarious. While not as good as the T95 it still can absolutely scare people in the right encounters. Towns or areas with tight corridors are my friend in that beast.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Katamari Democracy posted:

He isn't. But we have forums user BadLlama looking to make the next thread in due time. (soon™)

:gifttank:

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
145 games 51% wr.. i had a SUPER unlucky time with teams and it sucked when i got a tier 9 battle ... i kept playing it to get at least 50% win rate

Crazyeyes24
Sep 14, 2014

Your good vision is your fatal weakness!
145 games already? Jesus Turmoil, I would say you might have a problem but.... well we all do.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Lol, so once you complete challenge number 7 in the mission marathon for the renegade, that's only half way through. I think I'm only on number 5 with like 3 or 4 days to go.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
I too aim on at least getting the 50% off coupon. Last night was a poo poo show with me and I barely made enough XP. :(

At least once this marathon is over I can work on getting the IS-7.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
im on track to getting it for free because i only had work for 3 days this week and the first days of the grind really made me enjoy the game a lot more than ive been enjoying it lately :)

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
The matchmaker has been complete arse the past couple of days. I need to stop playing T8 tanks.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Is the renegade supposed to actually be good? The giant tumor looks iffy I haven't paid any attention to this tank or the marathon.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

BadLlama posted:

Is the renegade supposed to actually be good? The giant tumor looks iffy I haven't paid any attention to this tank or the marathon.

I do not own it yet but it's basically the Patriot. It's fairly balanced. Also the tumor is a weakspot but its very well rounded with its armor.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
it seems to be a solid allrounder. alpha, dpm, mobility, some armor and gun depression

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Think the highest ill get is mission V for the renegade. Getting through VI is way too much trouble for Free XP reserves.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
the new site looks very toxic but the rewards look very good, i recommend checking out alienware arena for free tank poo poo.. you have to gain levels to get codes now (some of them) and it seems pretty toxic because i dont know how like they want you to use their site to get points.. we farm farm each other up or something when i figure it out maybe like i just claimed a bunch of codes that say they give you a free crew skin and 500 gold each.. none of them have done anything though so far seems to good to be true on that one .. go rig me points thanks

its also funny there is spam everywhere of people wanting world of tanks codes..all over that site lmao ------i am sorry for you and myself if you visit the ruined site but if those 500 gold codes work it's okay.. :(

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Dec 4, 2019

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
oh man just had a game with someone running the 105 howitzer on the pershing

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

Slaapaav posted:

you reported them for being a bot right? AANNNND unsportmanlike

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
we won i got second highest damage so i didnt get too bothered by it but what the hell

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Comedy builds can be fun.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
derp comet > derp pershing

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
top tier platoon baited most of the team into going beach on overlord then i got yoloed but still ended up with top damage in a 1-14 loss :(

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I somehow ended yesterday with purple stats, apparently doing OK in the Type 4 is enough to get purple.

I want to build a loving festivus tree. LET ME MAKE ONE WG

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

When does christmas loot box season start?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

BadLlama posted:

Soon™

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

hes not wrong, the team probably was full of bots

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

BadLlama posted:

December 12, plus or minus 2 days.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

BadLlama posted:

hes not wrong, the team probably was full of bots

Well, that's entirely debatable.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
will they put out tanks like pz 4/5 for a christmas sale??

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Slaapaav posted:

will they put out tanks like pz 4/5 for a christmas sale??

I doubt it'll be in the Advent Calendar. There's been ~buzz~ about the Black Market coming back, so it might make an appearance there.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i have a nice german medium crew wasting away in the panther and i want them in a more agile and fun tank :(

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

BadLlama posted:

Probably once the weekly mission that ends on the 9th is over.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
I'm sorry. I got tired of grinding the Renegade and I do not think I will make it to the 50% discount. Work stuff might be possible so I decided to get it today. Will provide a trip report later I guess.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Holy gently caress the teams tonight. Jesus Christ.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Slaapaav posted:

Its the best gun actually. It has higher potential dps and never does a bounce

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Fondly remembering the matches where I would run a howitzer patton and loudly proclaim the high dps and reliability of the best tank/gun combo in the game while low-t scrubs would incorrectly tell me how it was poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

all varieties of m4 that dont have a howitzer option are the garbage shermans