Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
DAMS signed Gelael and Ticktum for next season. Lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Frond posted:

So the 2020 Pirellis were a disaster and they may just use the 2019 tire next year instead.

Fantastic company. Just amazing. Hey guess what 90% of the cars issues stem from?

The loving tires.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Frond posted:

DAMS signed Gelael and Ticktum for next season. Lame.

A bucket of KFC and a sociopath.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Wirth1000 posted:

A bucket of KFC and a sociopath.

DAMS won the CC so this choice of bad F2 pay driver (he came second...once) and guy that got sacked because he couldn’t cut it in Super Formula is baffling.

What a bad lineup.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Wirth1000 posted:

Fantastic company. Just amazing. Hey guess what 90% of the cars issues stem from?

The loving tires.

JUST LET MICHELIN DO IT. GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I now also remember Tristan Charpentier....the Super Formula driver who’s career lasted a single race (which ended in a crash) before being fired and replaced by his driver coach.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its looking very close for scuderia ferrari mission winnow drivers academy to win the esport competition lads

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

Britain’s Prime Minister for the next several years.

Corbyn’s concentration camps will have to run empty much to his disappointment.

It doesn't surprise me so many people break their arms jerking themselves off over Corbyn and also hate Lance Stroll. I wonder why :thunk:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol ferrari lost

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoctorGonzo posted:

lol ferrari lost

They're a bad fail team full of binmen OP.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Tsaedje posted:

Yes let's ignore all the times Max hit someone this season then :lol:

Oh I forget, in your eyes each and every one of them was the fault of the driver he speared into or closed the door on
Yes, in my eyes, and *checks notes* the eyes of the FIA and *checks notes* pretty much everyone.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

oh whats that some hot takes in the worst thread dont agree? the lance stroll driver of the day thread?
hmm yes which opinions matter i wonder hahaa

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

oh whats that some hot takes in the worst thread dont agree? the lance stroll driver of the day thread?
hmm yes which opinions matter i wonder hahaa

Hi, we don't tolerate anti-semitism in this thread, thank you very much.

Max drove like a shithead for the majority of the second half of the season.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Theophany posted:

I saw him dominate LeClerc and Hamilton both?
In the second instance whilst suffering from throttle lag as well.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Jeremy Corbyn’s most hated F1 driver is Jody Schkecter.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

I saw him dominate LeClerc and Hamilton both?
In the second instance whilst suffering from throttle lag as well.

I think you are misusing the word 'dominate' and before you accuse me of gaslighting you just loving google it and then you can email Sundar Pichai about it instead of making GBS threads up the thread

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

Jeremy Corbyn’s most hated F1 driver is Jody Schkecter.

I'm still lol'ing about Corbyn going out of his way to pronounce Epstein like a loving Nazi in a televised debate whilst going on to say he has solved anti semitism

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Theophany posted:

I think you are misusing the word 'dominate' and before you accuse me of gaslighting you just loving google it and then you can email Sundar Pichai about it instead of making GBS threads up the thread
Max made Lewis look like a back-marker in Brazil, as he passed him twice despite being in a car with a near identical pace.
Max passed Leclerc in abby dabby despite a car issue.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Theophany posted:

Hi, we don't tolerate anti-semitism in this thread, thank you very much.

?

???

Ohh yeah I didn't see the poster name at first

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

its looking very close for scuderia ferrari mission winnow drivers academy to win the esport competition lads

How are you going to mention esports and not include the all star panel

Palmer and The Chad, good lads giving esports legitimacy, and also mean well.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ferrari won wdc
red bull won wcc

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Bernie on his legacy from Beyond the Grid: "I will disappear and be forgotten in a few months like most people. Nobody remembers anybody. The world moves on." He was surprisingly humble in a lot of his answers to questions. Didn't expect that from a dude who paid his way out of bribery charges.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

I'm still lol'ing about Corbyn going out of his way to pronounce Epstein like a loving Nazi in a televised debate whilst going on to say he has solved anti semitism

Bad post from a bad poster, Captain Insane-o

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Every Opportunity Ever Given: "Mr. Corbyn, do you renounce antisemitism?"

Corbyn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

A second bad post has hit the tower

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

A second bad post has hit the tower

It's actually a good post because all the Nazi's fled to Argentina after WW2 and ...

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

It's actually a good post because all the Nazi's fled to Argentina after WW2 and ...

I understood the joke, it was extremely good and it pains me that it was used in service of such a bad post.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

I understood the joke, it was extremely good and it pains me that it was used in service of such a bad post.

I'm sorry, wicka, but we can't always get what we want. I'd love a nice hot Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza right now, you'd probably enjoy seeing McLaren up on the top step of the podium, Corbyn wants to domesticate Zyklon-B production within the UK for reasons not yet disclosed, and quid wishes he wasn't probed for a month. It's life.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm sorry, wicka, but we can't always get what we want. I'd love a nice hot Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza right now, you'd probably enjoy seeing McLaren up on the top step of the podium, Corbyn wants to domesticate Zyklon-B production within the UK for reasons not yet disclosed, and quid wishes he wasn't probed for a month. It's life.

Buddy, I have great news:

Little Caesar's pizzas are hot and ready at this very moment.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

Buddy, I have great news:

Little Caesar's pizzas are hot and ready at this very moment.

And I hear McLaren made it on the podium recently which is not that far off the top.... and quid actually loves being away for a month as an exile.... which means... Corbyn is going to be so happy!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gasp

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Please don't leak audio from Corbyn's Re-Education Chambers.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Bernie on his legacy from Beyond the Grid: "I will disappear and be forgotten in a few months like most people. Nobody remembers anybody. The world moves on." He was surprisingly humble in a lot of his answers to questions. Didn't expect that from a dude who paid his way out of bribery charges.

He's absolutely right, ever moved jobs and you thought you'd be missed? Nope poo poo moves on

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

djssniper posted:

He's absolutely right, ever moved jobs and you thought you'd be missed? Nope poo poo moves on

They missed me

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Corbyn's doing a tour of France apparently.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50657066

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

ilmucche posted:

The homan rink looked a bit soft last year, I'm not so sure.

How do we all feel about mixed doubles. It seems rather silly to me, like curling is doing the speed skating thing to up its medal count.

Homan and one of her team mates were both pregnant for half of last season.

I'd like to see lewis win a title pregnant

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

Corbyn's doing a tour of France apparently.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50657066

Who?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I think he is a wrestler. Baron Corbyn?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Big Huski Boi posted:

They missed me

clowns, the circus etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Powershift posted:

Homan and one of her team mates were both pregnant for half of last season.

I'd like to see lewis win a title pregnant

Somehow I completely forgot about about that. Not a lot of curling coverage over here, and for some reason it's mostly sweden whenever it's on.

Corbyn sucks rear end and is pro brexit, but all the other parties suck too. British politics was crazy this year as the anti-brexit leader in charge of the pro brexit party was constantly getting yelled at by the anti-europe leader in charge of the pro remain party.