Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

more like the scarlet b...wooaaahhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ye be qualifying for cabin boy was one of the best.

And I do this out of compassion. We get a lot of mileage out of that still.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Ye be qualifying for cabin boy was one of the best.

And I do this out of compassion. We get a lot of mileage out of that still.

Running Pirate Deadpool with Pirate Deadpool sidekick almost killed me

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
It was all about that bug where Doom's "my inventory is full" lines were replaced with him poo poo-talking Wolverine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCunGQlnEB8

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
X Skull

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

X

I call the one who rushes skull and breaks the 1-phase kill on the stairs.

Baby Proof fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Dec 2, 2019

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

x

sorry thought was mape

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I love how this thread has outlived the game by two years at this point.

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005
Yeah, there is definitely not a private server that we are all playing on that some :gaz: employee leaked the files for...

:smith:

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I love how this thread has outlived the game by two years at this point.

Super hero games bring out the dedicated weirdos. The City of Heroes thread lurched on for awhile after that got shut down and was only killed off because one of the admins decided it was time, sent it on a farewell tour, and then gassed it. Then everyone just moved onto a thread that was TOTALLY not about City of Heroes the shutdown game but was about City of Heroes the chat client that was also a recruiting ground for the Super Secret fan run City of Heroes private server that launched shortly after the official game shut down.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Ghostlight posted:

x

sorry thought was mape

lol

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Taskmaster is in the Black Widow movie yall

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Taskmaster is in the Black Widow movie yall

Blame it on cape.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Shine posted:

Blame it on cape.

At least they removed his shameful skull mask so the movie will be able to be shown in China

Pullin a hard Blizzard

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Now he looks like he's really into airsoft

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I think the Spider-Man PS4 game similarly made him wear a not-skull.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

It wasn't the actual-human-skull looking mask but it was still pretty ok.

vs

movie looks bad

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

That looks like something the prop guy had to throw together in literally 10 minutes because the real one got destroyed on the way to the set that day.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
hmm we have a visually distinctive and sweet looking character, how can we make him look like the bassist in a bad Slipknot cover band

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Soothing Vapors posted:

hmm we have a visually distinctive and sweet looking character, how can we make him look like the bassist in a bad Slipknot cover band

I feel like even the shittiest Slipknot cover band would put more time into their masks than that.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
What if crossbones mask had a blie-ish tint

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
That is somehow the blandest and most awful costume in the Marvel films which is saying a lot.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

That is somehow the blandest and most awful costume in the Marvel films which is saying a lot.

Just enough orange for that "safe for children 6 and up" look.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

This seems like it would have been very easy to make and would have looked great on screen.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

vs

movie looks bad

his lips look rly dry

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Strange Matter posted:

This seems like it would have been very easy to make and would have looked great on screen.

Can't have any actual skulls because China

At least they gave TM a hood, wonder if they look better with it up

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

IT'S NERF

OR NOTHIN'

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
That costume would have been $20 easy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

loving power rangers putty master here

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

looks like a snake eyes halloween costume

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

my super power? i can duplicate any move i see.

my costume? a bike helmet with a heavily tinted visor.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Ghostlight posted:

my costume? a bike helmet with a heavily tinted visor.

A paintball mask with chapped lips painted on.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Dude looks he's going to a protest with the explicit goal of starting a fight with some cops

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

HebrewMagic posted:

Dude looks he's going to a protest with the explicit goal of starting a fight with some cops

The hero we need right now

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

I didnt realize they cast him as a hero

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Can't wait for him to snarl "blue lives DON'T matter" before opening fire on a squad car fifteen minutes into the movie and being shot to death twenty minutes in

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Remember when crossbones was in Civil War for like all of a smoke break

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

folks i had a dream that Gazillion somehow came back and was resurrecting Marvel Heroes, but now every single individual character had their own currency you had to earn to unlock them during time-limited events, and earning more currency past unlocking the character unlocked costumes for them, in a particular order, as you got more of it. you could buy the currency but only in weird chunks that necessitated buying like 1.3x a tier each time so you'd always be stuck partway towards the next bit

it was in closed beta but i was able to play it a bit, they had 'updated' the graphics and everything looked like it was made out of metal and extremely shiny now.

and when i checked the forums the developers hadn't posted in like 3 months and there were dozens of threads like "where did the devs go whats happening to the game" with no answers

anyway i eagerly await for my prophetic dream to become a reality, see you all in the closed beta

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

truly a vision of nirvana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
sign me the gently caress up :f5: