Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

fully sick assist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
2 easy.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Knocking Everton into the relegation zone is the icing on the cake

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
In the relegation zone? Time for Allardycio.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Everton are fully, fully poo poo. Silva should have been sacked at half time. The two goals may have actually saved his job which is hilarious.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Can't say the fight for the title's over quite yet, what with such a good team lurking.

After all, Leicester's still only 8 back.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
Not Goodison

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Good result that.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

That was an exciting day of football, I hope everyone's ready for tomorrow's scintillating 1-1 draw between Arsenal and Brighton

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

This is me

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Hail Santa

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Liverpool bitch

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Shammypants posted:

Liverpool bitch

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Sadio mane is something special eh

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
What a game, some insane passes. Its nuts that as good as Mane's pass for the opener was, you know TAA and Robertson could duplicate it. What a squad.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mane absolutely bossed that game. Didn't think he had that kind of through ball in his locker- with his wrong foot no less. Origi and Shaq were both top notch too.

Really fun game but christ Everton looked poor. For the money they've spent in recent years I can't think of a player who would even get a look in for us.

Dumb Username
Oct 20, 2012
https://twitter.com/CheapPanini/status/1202312452882489348

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Still buzzing from yesterday's game. One of the best performances from United this season, and not simply because most of them have been so dross.

McTominay was great in midfield and hardly put a foot wrong all night. Him coming back also immediately helped Fred settle in better and raise his level quite a bit. Of course he also hosed up along with Young for the goal, but I would still place most of the blame on Young. He hosed up twice and left Fred scrambling.

Rashford was also playing like a man on fire, and I think there's some truth to what Ninpo (or someone else said), that he was proving a point to Mourinho.

United basically had Spurs contained for most of the game, and limited them to just a few real chances. Son is a hell of a player, and Alli is also playing much better than he's done in ages, but everyone else was just placed firmly in various pockets and held there.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
carroll is starting :siren:

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Jose posted:

carroll is starting :siren:

going by phrases uttered by commentators over the years, "he's a big lad, he's a talented footballer and he's a handful if he's fit" could be the tagline of the premier league at this point

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
saint-maximin owns also lmao at comparing him to a basketball player

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
ah gently caress i was gonna put a bet on him and almiron to score today because i'm an idiot, but maybe not

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

up the arse

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Jose posted:

This guy has certainly been one of the brighter spots from this week's games.

Gotta remind myself he's a divin' bitch though.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Jose posted:

i love him op

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Love to see the arse getting outplayed at home by Brighton

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
The Arsenal midfield is diabolically bad. loving lol Arsenal.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Arsenal are going to finish like 8th

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

T Bowl posted:

Arsenal are going to finish like 8th

I didn't realize you were so optimistic.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Apparently it was the players who were bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Freddie is bald.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
noice, noice

As long as VAR doesn't gently caress it

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Shrapnig posted:

Freddie is bald.

Not gonna lie, this meme kills me

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I don't know why Pepe is on the bench, we play primarily on the counter against everyone and Aubameyang is wasted on the wing.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Big Huski Boi posted:

I didn't realize you were so optimistic.

The attack is good enough to carry the rest of the poo poo forward I think to at least be around there by the end.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Lacazette and Willock are bad

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
way to Brighton my day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Arsenal are going to get so hammered at their next meetups with Liverpool, City, and Chelsea.