Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

Your attitude is making that happen, dumbass.

How do you figure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Can we please stop talking about neoliberal idiots and focus on getting our Poster of the Year nominations in?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I vote Khablam

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

I vote Khablam

I will second this motion.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I just spoke to quid and he thirds it.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I vote me because I hardly posted in the thread this season and therefore didn't get dragged down with the rest of you.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Any vote for a Soft Brexit or Remain party is a vote for Angela Merkel declaring all of Lewis’ championships illegal and giving them to Nico Rosberg

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

poty posted:

Any vote for a Soft Brexit or Remain party is a vote for Angela Merkel declaring all of Lewis’ championships illegal and giving them to Nico Rosberg

I guess I'm voting Lib Dem then

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I vote khablam as poty so long as he produces some data before the new year, otherwise 2019 was wasted on trolling.

Gonzo for moral posting champion 2019 for mostly sobering up.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
If Corbyn gets elected we'll all be forced get our user ids tattooed on your arms.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

If Corbyn gets elected we'll all be forced get our user ids tattooed on your arms.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=42069

The most blessed of user ids

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A vote for Corbyn is a vote to bring back British Leyland.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I can't tell half of the posters apart here but I remember quid so I guess I'll vote quid. Khablame is the Max Verstappen of posters

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Ok, real talk, I don't think anyone posted about 3 parts becoming standardized:

quote:

The FIA has also confirmed the appointment of three standard suppliers from 2021. BBS will provide wheel rims, Magneti Marelli will deliver fuel primer pumps and Bosch will supply the high pressure fuel pump and piping.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Interesting that they won’t allow wheel competition...

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWMbynCWFU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:gas:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Seriously, we have a politics forum.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I'm not clinically depressed and able to function in society so don't pass the prerequisite for posting in there.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I only want to post here with my friends

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I once saw a movie about how Saint Tony saved England from destruction and collapse following the death of Saint Diana, and the biggest takeaway from it I got was that there are many people in Saint Tony's "Labour" party who hate the nice old lady who owns England. This baffles me, as she is a nice old lady, and so who but extremist scum could dislike her?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

iospace posted:

Seriously, we have a politics forum.

If i wanna post politics ill go to the indycar thread like god intended.

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Frond posted:

like how much development is there in wheels anyway nowadays, thats kinda lame. although isn't is only mclaren who use enkei and then everyone else uses bbs

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Don't Haas make their own wheels?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Frond posted:

lol

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

apparently they're looking at getting rid of the pit screens unless the car is so damaged the floor has to come off. I'm interested but also it feels like horseshit and the source is an italian paper. excited to see everyone not involved in working on the car standing at the entrance closely together blocking the view more often

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Making the fuelling pumps standardised is a cost cutting no brainer now there's no in race refuelling. There's no competitive advantage to be had.

A lot of the wheel rim stuff has been to do with managing the air flows around the tyres. Shouldn't be any need for it with the new regs including wheel covers.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CURRENT POTY NOMINEES:
GramCracker
poty
track day bro
1500quidporsche
Khablam
DoctorGonzo

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

Have we done Kvyat on Grosjean yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MTeFcgFEzo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i nominate big tony riup tony pay f to press respect etc im gonna run 2 u hope ur up there in heaven havign graphic detailed sex with ur sister

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the paradigm shift posted:

apparently they're looking at getting rid of the pit screens unless the car is so damaged the floor has to come off. I'm interested but also it feels like horseshit and the source is an italian paper. excited to see everyone not involved in working on the car standing at the entrance closely together blocking the view more often

Banned at least for testing

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

I'm sure if Lauda were still alive he would tell Hamilton he's out of his loving mind even considering it.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Maybe he’s just tired of getting booed at The Italian GP.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Lauda himself did say that the British shed teams like BRM were better at chassis design than the Italianos

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Lauda himself did say that the British shed teams like BRM were better at chassis design than the Italianos

Are Niki may have been born in Austria but he had the spirit of a good English lad who means well.

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Showing Vettel the way since 1979

jazzyhattrick posted:

Are Niki may have been born in Austria but he had the spirit of a good English lad who means well.

To be fair, he did leave a chunk of his original nationality back on the continent.

Talk about burning bridges.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Anonymouse Mook posted:

To be fair, he did leave a chunk of his original nationality back on the continent.

5/5

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Anonymouse Mook posted:

CURRENT POTY NOMINEES:
GramCracker
poty
track day bro
1500quidporsche
Khablam
DoctorGonzo
Anonymouse Mook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Carth Dookie posted:

I vote me because I hardly posted in the thread this season and therefore didn't get dragged down with the rest of you.

Voting Carth Dookie because of the avatar