Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm temporarily lifting rovert's exile, so he can come in here and defend himself against all of you people

rovert, you are free to post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Golden Lovers a good tag team, Kenny is sweet. And I heard he likes "video games".

Video games? I hate those.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

OctoberCountry posted:

Rovert's finally been banned and you all still can't shut the gently caress up about him

He's an idiot and this is the thread to post about and mock idiots. Die mad about it.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MJeff posted:

He's an idiot and this is the thread to post about and mock idiots. Die mad about it.

Lol give the dude exactly what he wants then

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't die

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

OctoberCountry posted:

Idiots want stupid things, it's one of the things that makes them idiots.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

OctoberCountry posted:

None of us are giving him Becky Lynch so I don't know what you're talking about

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

jesus

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

:gas:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Leave the Mean Street Posse out of this!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Hey you think talking about this annoying guy all the time is annoying. You should die.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

loving hell, talk about something else if you want to change the discussion, post some other stupid wrestling fan opinion and be the change you want to see in the world. The thread will either move on or not, but discussing the actual discussion itself is just ridiculous.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jerusalem posted:

loving hell, talk about something else if you want to change the discussion, post some other stupid wrestling fan opinion and be the change you want to see in the world. The thread will either move on or not, but discussing the actual discussion itself is just ridiculous.

I’d much rather talk about the wider trend of of people spending decades of hate watching wrestling getting brain whiplash because there’s a viable alternative on TV again.

Almost all of the anti-AEW takes are from people capable of squeezing wine out of rocks.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

IceAgeComing posted:

By the way if you haven’t watched that mixed tag (Kenny Omega+Riho vs Antonio Honda+Miyu Yamashita, DDT Ultimate Party 2019) go out of your way to; it’s an incredibly fun match featuring everyone you want: some good comedy, great exchanges between everyone involved, creative mixed tag spots, Miyu Yamashita kicking Kenny Omega in the head; everything you could want. Also would wind up a lot of the bores that tweet about him all of the time

I think that's picture from the tag against Yuka and Nakazawa from Taiwan? Also a good match. Kenny is much more likeable when he's doing fun stuff like tags with Riho than his long epics.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

MJeff posted:

MJeff, you're sincerely one of my favorite posters these days.

Davros1 posted:

Yep. He even said "There are people unhappy in AEW", but of course, no names are given.

Don't worry, when someone actually is he'll post about how he knew the whole time.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

It is very strange. I think plenty of criticism of AEW is valid (it’s been a little directionless the past couple weeks and the Brandi and BBB segments have failed hard) but I remember when I started getting into wrestling five years ago everyone was making GBS threads on WWE constantly and wishing TNA would be better. Not just here, on wreddit too, on cageside, Twitter, everywhere.

Now a better TNA is here and suddenly there’s a WWE stan army. Where did it come from?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It absolutely owns that a dude that will never be seen on the “grandest stage of them all” will gently caress around in a do nothing gag match and it drives people beserk.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Like I think I can admit that the WWE poisoned my brain because these debuts haven't been over explained to me, and I'm immediately like "who are these Nobodies"

But like, I should be patient, right? I don't need to be spoon fed.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

Hey you think talking about this annoying guy all the time is annoying. You should die.

lol

Everything I want to say to you would get me a 6-hour break, so I'll just link this instead, I guess: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Die%20mad%20about%20it

TheKingslayer posted:

MJeff, you're sincerely one of my favorite posters these days.

:ocelot:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's catchphrase over with Jesus

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

lol

Everything I want to say to you would get me a 6-hour break, so I'll just link this instead, I guess: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Die%20mad%20about%20it

:ocelot:

What have I done to make you want to say things that would get you in trouble? If I've offended or troubled you, please PM me so I can rectify it. I didn't know what that meant.

e; Ah, you don't have platinum. That's a shame.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

very strange

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Let’s do a party in our butts

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
around the time of survivor series rovert was jumping into some woman’s mentions accusing her of stealing wrestling insider valour lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

coconono posted:

Let’s do a party in our butts

I would like to present a rare good wrestling opinion with regards to butts:

https://twitter.com/jpwarhorse/status/1202422093025034240?s=21

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seams posted:

wrestling insider valour

I don't know if I should be sad that I literally can't parse what the gently caress this could even be, haha.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I would like to present a rare good wrestling opinion with regards to butts:

https://twitter.com/jpwarhorse/status/1202422093025034240?s=21

WARHORSE is another dude in Effy’s crew that loving rocks. He’s got that 80s body guy coke fiend persona combined with PMA that reminds me a lot of DEEP WATER METHOD guy. Except not as obsessed about wearing women’s undergarments.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

E: Tweets deleted, didn't get screencaps :negative:

Pretend I posted Larry Dallas here getting mad about the NY64

Benne fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 6, 2019

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Stealing wrestling insider valor is a very serious crime.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Seams posted:

wrestling insider valour

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I hear Randy Orton was gonna be in a movie about dirtsheets until there was backlash over the facthe abandoned his angelfire "Randy's Rants" page just before the visitor counter was gonna tip over 100, smh.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jerusalem posted:

I hear Randy Orton was gonna be in a movie about dirtsheets until there was backlash over the facthe abandoned his angelfire "Randy's Rants" page just before the visitor counter was gonna tip over 100, smh.

Wasn't he going to be in the Marine movies until the actual USMC reminded them that he got kicked out for going AWOL?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I'm pretty sure that's literally what Jerusalem is referencing.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Benne posted:

Wasn't he going to be in the Marine movies until the actual USMC reminded them that he got kicked out for going AWOL?

That was what the joke was a riff on, yes that really happened.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol larry deleted everything like a coward

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Please add “SNAG THEM SCREENCAPS” to the thread title thank you

E whoops another thing from childhood that turns out to be racist

Beef Jerky Robot fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Dec 6, 2019

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Who's Larry Dallas?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hey hi i come bearing gifts, only was able to snag a couple of choice bits

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

fatherofmustard posted:

Who's Larry Dallas?

The male lead character of the hit 80s sitcom "Three's Company"

Also a former MLW/Busted Open radio guy who sent dick pics and is a general creep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Albert Hitchcock