Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Mark should become a Frankenstein's Monster / Zombie for the next Oscar special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

I couldn't find a gif of Dr. San using his vape to bring decker back to life so enjoy this one instead.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

RIP Mark Porch.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
(Lucky) Season 7 might be the most eventful season of On Cinema, in terms of setting up long term plot lines.

Episode 1: Ant-Man and Fantastic 4
Episode 2: Dekkar introduced
Episode 3: First time we hear Empty Bottle
Episode 4: Dr. San forgiveness special

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Chairman Capone posted:

RIP Mark Porch.
Snitches get stitches and end up in the la county prison morgue

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol that wedding montage at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR1dU2Czcxs

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Blast Fantasto posted:

(Lucky) Season 7 might be the most eventful season of On Cinema, in terms of setting up long term plot lines.

Episode 1: Ant-Man and Fantastic 4
Episode 2: Dekkar introduced
Episode 3: First time we hear Empty Bottle
Episode 4: Dr. San forgiveness special

Haha, I was just thinking the other day how I feel season 7 was really the pinnacle of On Cinema, and I had forgotten that it introduced Dekkar!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsRAg9W4P3A

Some cool insight into Tim and company's creative processes in here. If you're not interested in that, this is at least worth watching for when he talks about critics of his work and film ~11 mins in

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Glad Mark is dead.

Can't stand his scenes

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
isn't Tim gonna be on tour during the Oscars?

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

JAMOOOL posted:

isn't Tim gonna be on tour during the Oscars?

Yes. There’s no show on the day of the Oscars but there’s a show in DC the day before and a show in Philadelphia the day after.

So either they’ll tape something, or no Oscar special this year.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Obviously it will be an Our Cinema Oscar Special.

I hope mutual hatred of Toni and LaRue helps Gregg bond with Axiom and Manuel.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

I hope Mark dies but Gregg continues to call Mark's Brothers for the Oscar Specials

I also wish Mark's role on the Office was incorporated into his character. I like the idea that he got this massive breakout role but couldn't escape Tim and Gregg and Victorville

Civilized Fishbot fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Dec 3, 2019

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I hope Mark dies but Gregg continues to call Mark's Brothers for the Oscar Specials

I also wish Mark's role on the Office was incorporated into his character. I like the idea that he got this massive breakout role but couldn't escape Tim and Gregg and Victorville

Mark is saved from the coma by being turned into a vampire for another possible crossover.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
i hope tim has kidnapped mark and is holding him hostage with his brothers....axium and manuel

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
This is the second coma (we know of) that Mark has been in. What is the better reason for being in one?

coma a) prop diving oxygen tank filled with sawdust (non-breathable kind)
coma b) Gregg hocks pirated vhs movies on a street corner

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Mark is saved from the coma by being turned into a vampire for another possible crossover.

Decker Vs Mark Vampire, so Gregg can complain about that it's just his Decker Vs Dracula, I'm not sure where else that could go.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thats not your hat gregg

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pixaal posted:

Decker Vs Mark Vampire, so Gregg can complain about that it's just his Decker Vs Dracula, I'm not sure where else that could go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyZqO0AclU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Mark is so good in this. Everyone should watch it, some great cameos from other famous vampires.

Anyways, I missed this one and laffo:

https://twitter.com/manuel_giusti/status/1200487011422896129

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I am actually going to go try and find this right now that looks so much better then the crap I'm watching right this second.

Speaking of watching garbage, I was watching random shows on the adult swim app and Mark is also in some show called Dream Corp. I'm not sure I'd call it a good show but Mark nails his role. I'm also not sure I was the right kind of intoxicated for it.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Mark is extremely, extremely funny.

If you’ve never seen his local TV Yo Yo master bits, which are what got him noticed by The Office folks - they’re amazing.

https://youtu.be/dj9VF7LyffU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Blast Fantasto posted:

Mark is extremely, extremely funny.

If you’ve never seen his local TV Yo Yo master bits, which are what got him noticed by The Office folks - they’re amazing.

https://youtu.be/dj9VF7LyffU

This is maybe still my favorite comedy from Mark https://vimeo.com/60716535

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Mark Proksch is loving brilliant and will never get the recognition he deserves

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
As it should be

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Mark’s “She’s always doing munchausen to me” line in what we do in the shadows is maybe the single funniest thing in the history of tv

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Mark’s “She’s always doing munchausen to me” line in what we do in the shadows is maybe the single funniest thing in the history of tv

They film this in Toronto and Matt Berry has been hanging around at a dive bar / tex mex place I love and it bums me out I haven't run into him yet

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

JAMOOOL posted:

finally caught up on the last two seasons of Decker and holy hell are they amazing

hard to explain why but Gregg Turkington's "Master of Codes" character is like the funniest thing on the planet to me

I don't know why, but there was a moment in Decker Unclassified where Tim is reading off letters for a code, and says "O; AS IN OSCAR." Then Gregg looks into the camera and gives a smug grin, and it absolutely kills me every single time. You can just hear Gregg internally saying "This will be a nice tip of the hat to Oscer."

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I forget, what happened to Axiom's sister that Tim was sleeping with and knocked up at the end of one of the later seasons?

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Chairman Capone posted:

I forget, what happened to Axiom's sister that Tim was sleeping with and knocked up at the end of one of the later seasons?

He made her purr like a l'il kitty cat.

(She probably got an abortion when she saw his new rear end face. She gave Manuel a disgusted look afterward.)

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

The semi-official fan show did a really good supercut and scorecard of Tim's marriages and divorces and I honestly forgot a couple

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Link?

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQs5IFtq9tM

I wonder if they forgot about Tim's 15-year-old son

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I find the I Love David show on Channel 5 strangely endearing. Like David Liebe Hart provided Abso-lutely with so much content over the years so they basically gave him the resources to have his public access show again and talk about whatever he wants even if it’s insane Christian Science stuff.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1206622620055003136?s=21

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

$1,000 gives you a personal movie review, do you get to make them watch any movie you want and they'll review it? Do they just kind of review a set movie? or is it just a recording they broadcast to the Skype call?

Someone with that much disposable income find out and report back. There's actually a lot of cool behind the scenes access stuff in that package.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Dec 16, 2019

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
If I were a millionaire I would 100% drop 1k to be able to attend an Oscar special taping.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Blast Fantasto posted:

If I were a millionaire I would 100% drop 1k to be able to attend an Oscar special taping.

It's way too much money for this show, but if someone else paid for it I would do everything on that list. There has to be some one in this thread that has the money! They can post about how in character or out of character they were and share all the interesting details.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pixaal posted:

$1,000 gives you a personal movie review, do you get to make them watch any movie you want and they'll review it? Do they just kind of review a set movie? or is it just a recording they broadcast to the Skype call?

Someone with that much disposable income find out and report back. There's actually a lot of cool behind the scenes access stuff in that package.

Why would you expect that a review would include them watching the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Why would you expect that a review would include them watching the movie

I assume Greg would and Tim would pretend to.