Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

oh hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
For this page number, anybody got some "gently caress nazis" memes?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Posting on the Twitter page.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Queen Combat posted:

I can't find much that are worth reposting. This is the only thing I found that didn't suck, but not sure it counts as a meme:

E: I should have cropped the word salad off the bottom... Oh well

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
My twitter account was just banned for making GBS threads on nazis

:tinfoil:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

@jack is a Nazi

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
fascism antifa anti nazi ku klux

klan neo nazi antifa art nazi ...

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Queen Combat posted:

I can do Charlie Kirk memes, which probably counts right?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

I snotted out my nose. Hahaha.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
So a while back my wife was making an account for reddit. I noticed her user name and asked her about it. Obviously she had to throw some numbers on the end because her usual handle was taken. I asked her about her.... process. Well, turns out the last two of her birth year didn't do the trick, so she used our son's birth year as well, landing her at [Username]1488. She didn't get why I was so intent on her explaining her methodology, and I wasn't sure she'd believe me if I told her, since she's not super on-line. So I just had her google "14 words". The look on her face is a memory I will treasure forever.

So that's my page 1488 story. gently caress nazis, no matter what terms they try to hide behind.

My wife is a quarter hispanic, incidentally. We're from San Diego

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 23:29 on Dec 6, 2019

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
happy The Hitler Number page, everyone

lmao

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

So a while back my wife was making an account for reddit. I noticed her user name and asked her about it. Obviously she had to throw some numbers on the end because her usual handle was taken. I asked her about her.... process. Well, turns out the last two of her birth year didn't do the trick, so she used our son's birth year as well, landing her at [Username]1488. She didn't get why I was so intent on her explaining her methodology, and I wasn't sure she'd believe me if I told her, since she's not super on-line. So I just had her google "14 words". The look on her face is a memory I will treasure forever.

So that's my page 1488 story. gently caress nazis, no matter what terms they try to hide behind.

[spoiler]My wife is a quarter hispanic, incidentally. We're from San Diego[/s]

Yeah, being born in '88 has retroactively made a bunch of my usernames in various places kinda poo poo :/

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
For a couple years my city had a basketball team named after the year we hosted the Olympics

The whole league folded before that ever became a problem

Also loving lol I checked the Wikipedia page for Swastika, Ontario and guess what it doesn't address at all

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Can't they just go the usual "gently caress Hitler, we did it first" route

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

[spoiler]My wife is a quarter hispanic, incidentally. We're from San Diego[/s]

drat your wife was born in 1914 and had a kid in 88? She’s a boss

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

No, wife was born in 1888 and the kid in 1914

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bike tory posted:

Yeah, being born in '88 has retroactively made a bunch of my usernames in various places kinda poo poo :/

There's a guy named klaus on these very forums who treads very carefully from what I've seen

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
And the kid still lives at home? Fuckin millenial.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Maybe just pretend you're Chinese?

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016
I saw Jojo Rabbit a bit ago and it was very good. Ridicule and punch nazis every chance you get

Sorry, these are prob reposts:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

The Bloop posted:

No......

Geordie is a grade a dingus but that's a gross misrepresentation of what happened

He was trying to save the ship and the computer went all Moriarty/ Minuet/ Rape Table on him

Yeah and? He took it further than it needed to go. He had the option to keep it a professional relationship but he builds slutty holograms all the time so the computer imported his preferences.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

The only good TNG episodes are:

Bev Fucks a Scottish Ghost
Shut Up Wesley (but only that part)
Bev and Troi Do Space Aerobics (also only that part)
Riker Smiles and Looks Like Your Weird Aunt Getting Horny
There Are As Yet No Confirmed Counts of Lights

The last one was two episodes and you left out There's A Trial To See If Data Can Choose (to gently caress)

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Let's not forget

Riker is discovered to be an "alien" on another planet and the lady scientist won't let him escape until he bangs her.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

alexandriao posted:

The last one was two episodes and you left out There's A Trial To See If Data Can Choose (to gently caress)

That's a misinterpretation, I think. It was more that his choice to gently caress and his fondly held memory of loving was proof of some level of horny, which is what constitutes sentience in the Star Trek universe.

Yestermoment posted:

Let's not forget

Riker is discovered to be an "alien" on another planet and the lady scientist won't let him escape until he bangs her.

There's also Geordi Accidentally Writes Fan Fiction About a Peer, and is Mad When She Doesn't Live Up to the Standards of His Fanfic.

e: gently caress, I missed that there was previous discussion about this. My bad.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Y'all are forgetting the best kind of TNG episode, which is "Other Klingons show up and bully Worf".

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Crowetron posted:

Y'all are forgetting the best kind of TNG episode, which is "Other Klingons show up and bully Worf".

and then DS9 has an episode about other Klingons bullying Worf's son

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Posting on the gamer page.

FuturePastNow posted:

and then DS9 has an episode about other Klingons bullying Worf's son

Eventually they like him though. They decide that he's good luck, in that all the bad luck on the ship happens to him instead of anyone else.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yestermoment posted:

Let's not forget

And don't forget the lady scientist was played by Bebe Neuwirth, aka Lilith from Cheers/Frasier.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
gently caress Nazis, that is all

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Born in 88 myself.

Burned through a bunch of usernames and email accounts before I learned why Nazis were so keen on getting up in my poo poo.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

When was the last time you celebrated May Christmas? People just don't care about traditions anymore! But I still celebrate it every May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I always thought nazis just really liked playing on grand pianos