Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

goddamnedtwisto posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claque is your word for the day while watching this debate.

I just remember crackers nearly debilitating me back in the day. Heroin is safer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Trickjaw posted:

I just remember crackers nearly debilitating me back in the day. Heroin is safer.

Like... jacobs? They are pretty horrible I admit, like eating glue.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MattHancock/status/1203050857769701377

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://twitter.com/theSNP/status/1203056574325043200

Thanks nic.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Corbyn: "Labour has costed everything"
Jòris: "Labour didn't produce any income for the country, it was all businesses around the country"

Like... What the gently caress does that mean? Does he not understand the word "costed"? What meaningless scutter

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Failed Imagineer posted:

audibly sweating,

:stare:

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

Like... jacobs? They are pretty horrible I admit, like eating glue.

Oops clackers. Apparently I dont type the word enough. Corbs is going for it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

Corbyn: "Labour has costed everything"
Jòris: "Labour didn't produce any income for the country, it was all businesses around the country"

Like... What the gently caress does that mean? Does he not understand the word "costed"? What meaningless scutter

He is clearly refuting the labour theory of value :v:

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Failed Imagineer posted:

He said it was the hard workers and the businesses who do this. It wasn't about answering a question but about saying a sentence that he knows reaches the tory base: implying that the hard workers are tory voters and that the Labour party want a free ride off of them.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

It is what it is

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Oh, he's very clever. I hadn't realised.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Corbyn doesn’t talk much, does he? Three or four sentences and that’s it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
this Boris Johnson is a thick oval office

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Nothing gets past this guy!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Johnson blatantly lying repeatedly without being called out, incredible work BBC.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Is this guy real?

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
What kind of question was that ??

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ronanburtenshaw/status/1202971256372580355?s=20

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Corbyn should've pressed BoJo on how he intends to keep free movement between NI and RoI with NI being out of the customs union.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Human rights for terrorists says Marxist Jez

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Hell loving yes. O'Brien will always be a union man

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

I love poor auld miles

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Don't sack Pat.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Johnson says the knife guy wasn't on probation, but wasn't he wearing an ankle tag? Or was that misreported?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/jelly_pack/status/1203057900366782466?s=19

It's true, it really is just one guy

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

I think Bojo just said "Oh god..." in response to Corbyn bringing up cuts to police lol

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Debbie Does Dagon posted:

Johnson says the knife guy wasn't on probation, but wasn't he wearing an ankle tag? Or was that misreported?

No he was, but the monitoring is outsourced

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

One loud clapping guy for Boris makes him sound like more of a twat, not less. Like when one racist old poo poo claps a kipper on QT.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Here we loving go. *sigh*

Mighty Steed
Apr 16, 2005
Nice horsey
Can solve Antisemitism and Islamophobia by GETTING BREXIT DONE :fuckoff:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Debbie Does Dagon posted:

I think his "point" was that the probation/parole service wasn't involved in the release as it was automatic so therefore cuts to them can't have had anything to do with it

this does not address the point that he was on parole afterwards or that he was in prison beforehand, because he's a disingenuous twat

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
20th century?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Mighty Steed posted:

Can solve Antisemitism and Islamophobia by GETTING BREXIT DONE :fuckoff:
Can't have any antisemitism if you don't have any Semites. *taps head in racist*

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

I like that Joris keeps putting his hands behind his back. Looks like he's cuffed.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
Boris letting loose with his wildest sexual fantasies on live tv, incredible.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol Boris dragging the antisemitism question to Brexit, which is probably good

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Jesus Christ Jòris is looking EXTREMELY bad on this answer. Whole crowd laughing at him before he starts because it's so obvious he's a bullshit artist, and then his actual answer is some stupid glib poo poo like he's still on HIGNFY

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Quick transcript of tonight's debate for everyone:

And together we're gonna run around, Nick, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Nick. Just you and me, Nick. The outside world is our enemy, Nick... we're the only.... friends we've got, Nick! It's just brexit. brexit and their adventures, Nick.. brexit FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS brexit.. some...things.. Me and brexit runnin' around and... brexit time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days brexit! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over brexit... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at brexit dot com w..w..w... brexit adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute brexit dot com.... w w w a hundred times... brexit dot com.....

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Isn't all of politics just like being on hignfy, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Is Bojo going to flog himself with a bus?