Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Funk
Oct 1, 2012

Please send them a very large crate marked "SCIENCE. PROBABLY DANGEROUS. BUT VERY SCIENTIFIC. YES."

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Jamie Heinie-man on the new season of Sniffbuttsters

Sniff: Pawsable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Sniffbusters :dadjoke:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

So Kedah has been trained to wait for me to give her permission to hop onto my bed at night. Last night she had laid down in her crate for long enough i didnt think she wanted on the bed. I was on the verge of dozing off and didnt hear that she had walked over. She sat until she lost patience and slammed her front paws on the bed to get my attention and just stayed sitting like that until i said she could come up lol

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I woke up this morning to find both of my legs dangling off the side of the bed and a sleeping Lando comfortably sprawled across the entirety of the lower half of the bed. My wife was in a similar position on the other side. The funny thing is that when he goes to bed with us, he usually curls up into a small ball initially, and then just lazily sprawls out over the course of the evening until he’s taken over the entire bed.

I want it to be clear that I’m not complaining about anything here.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

The best and most cherished memory i have is waking up and finding i am cuddling with Juniper. Like full on, i am on my side hugging Juniper cuddle.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Stravag posted:

So Kedah has been trained to wait for me to give her permission to hop onto my bed at night. Last night she had laid down in her crate for long enough i didnt think she wanted on the bed. I was on the verge of dozing off and didnt hear that she had walked over. She sat until she lost patience and slammed her front paws on the bed to get my attention and just stayed sitting like that until i said she could come up lol

Kedah is a good girl.

Also I’ve woken up spooning Yoko more than once.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Luca curls into a ball and sooner or later let's out a soft "yaaaarp" as he snuggles right in

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 3, 2019

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I woke up this morning to find both of my legs dangling off the side of the bed and a sleeping Lando comfortably sprawled across the entirety of the lower half of the bed. My wife was in a similar position on the other side. The funny thing is that when he goes to bed with us, he usually curls up into a small ball initially, and then just lazily sprawls out over the course of the evening until he’s taken over the entire bed.

I want it to be clear that I’m not complaining about anything here.

My brother had a dog that was bad about this when I was in high school. A weim named Schindler, he would snuggle right up to me when we went to bed and as I moved overnight, he would take up any space I gave him...until I was on the verge of falling off the bed. This is the same boy that would suck on a pair of mesh shorts as his all purpose reaction, and get so relaxed he would either fall asleep or start farting almost non-stop. Dude legit ran me out of a ran one day :cry:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I sleep on the very edge of a king size bed while Tarkus sleeps next to me. He must be touching me in order to protect me from a great danger, that Jade might come in and want to sleep next to me, which is unacceptable.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I've had to set up my pillows in an L shape against the corner because despite having a queen-sized bed and lots of blankets, Apollo will abuse my movement while I'm asleep to push me until I'm sleeping sideways so he gets the entire lower half of the bed. Jerk.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Everyone loses when they wrassle with Midnight Dog

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
My old dog Dexter used to manage to crawl up and hog pillows.

https://imgur.com/a/VR6Dhyy

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Yoko would wait peacefully at the foot of the bed until the ex and I were snug and someone said “torpedo”

Then she’d violently crawl in between us, preferably under the blanket if she could get in, let out a big sigh and fall asleep.

Yoko was the best part of that relationship.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Why torpedo because thats the funniest command word ive ever heard of

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Luca, super stealthy dog

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Stravag posted:

Why torpedo because thats the funniest command word ive ever heard of

Captured behaviour. The first time she did it to me on her own I went “holy poo poo torpedo in the water!” Which we eventually shortened to “torpedo!” as a warning to the other that a 50 lbs furry missile was about to burrow in the bed.

Then one day I said “oh thank god she’s not doing the torpedo today” and welp.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Thats awesome. Yoko youre a good dog

Edit: i knew i was gonna have an insomnia night, so i put Kedah to bed in her crate with one of her toys so that way she didnt stay awake watching me trying to convince me to go to bed with her sighs and bored looks.

When I walked in to go to bed she had been using her toy as a pillow. Im hoping if she gets more cuddly with dog shaped toys she'll want to fight other dogs less maybe? Either way im gonna do this from now on when im having a late night for her. When I let her out of the crate as I went to bed I got more face licks than normal and she seems less annoyed with my bad habits this morning. There was less groaning like a kid does when they have to go to school in a movie.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Dec 4, 2019

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Before I took my camera out he was sliding around on the snow and having a great time. Then the camera came out and he held still for the next two minutes

e: Kedah is still a good girl, I'm so happy to know about her journey from traumatized dog to happy one

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Random dog park pic since I haven’t posted Monty in like... five days.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

There’s a Landoppleganger up for adoption via a local rescue and it’s taking every bit of self control that I have not to quit my job, sell my place in DC, buy a cabin somewhere in the mountains of WV, and spend the rest of my life adopting and playing with a never-ending array of Landos and Oreos.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

There’s a Landoppleganger up for adoption via a local rescue and it’s taking every bit of self control that I have not to quit my job, sell my place in DC, buy a cabin somewhere in the mountains of WV, and spend the rest of my life adopting and playing with a never-ending array of Landos and Oreos.

Oh my god

Can I go vacation at Deliverance Shelter?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Saw an article about a yellow lab that hit 173 pounds. How?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
https://imgur.com/a/zUCz9Hl

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Does anyone else have people cosntantly walk up to you and tell you that your dog is a (wrong) breed? Its like once a week with Kedah. I would understand any type of shepard but i get the most random guesses

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Yes, everyone thinks luca is a husky

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’m guilty of that tbh, I’m always telling dog owners that their dogs are good dogs

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Jay Rust posted:

I’m guilty of that tbh, I’m always telling dog owners that their dogs are good dogs

That's not wrong though, since all dogs are good dogs so you can never be mistaken.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/USCG/status/1202663934576209925

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Coast Guard best branch

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My mom sent me this yesterday of Hooper and Laverne :unsmith:

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

I think Loki needs to say hi

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hi Loki! :buddy:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwww all bundled up

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hi, Loki! :buddy:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

:3:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My friend sent this pic of her parents' new puppy, who seems to have a terrible case of blurry-tail :3:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
OMG

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Henry went for his Christmas do-over.

From this;

To this.

He also smells like a scented candle rather than mud and fox poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Icon Of Sin posted:

My friend sent this pic of her parents' new puppy, who seems to have a terrible case of blurry-tail :3:

Holy shot that’s some weapon grade cute there