Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

what am i even looking at here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

BMX Ninja posted:

I've gotten poo poo for posting one of his videos in the past. Is there a specifically cunty thing he's done in the past that warrants hate?

He was funny the first few times I saw his vids, but he quickly became a one-trick pony. These days I prefer to get all my political updates from chunkymark.

He's not an actual newsman. I saw one of his videos and I was like, wow, this journalist in an unguarded moment says what we're all thinking. But then I saw more of his videos and I was like, how is this guy not fired? How do these videos keep leaking? But then I found out he's not a journalist, and the videos are scripted. He's a comedian doing a scripted rant, pretending like he's a journalist caught in an unguarded moment.

And then I wondered why anybody ever gave a poo poo about him.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

hes a shithead apparently, which isn't that surprising cause i remmber in one of his early rants he made some comment about either criminals or muslims that made alarm bells immediately start shrieking

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Blur are shite

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Britpop was an inherently conservative genre.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Radiohead are the Pink Floyd of the nineties.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Bass player of Blur says a dumb thing.

Guy calls out bass player for being dumb.

Guitar player of Blur likes the guy's tweet.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Communist Thoughts posted:

hes a shithead apparently, which isn't that surprising cause i remmber in one of his early rants he made some comment about either criminals or muslims that made alarm bells immediately start shrieking

also the wage gap isn't a thing according to him because get this young women make more money than young men these days on average (which is incredibly skewed by the camgirl phenomenon lol)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Truga posted:

also the wage gap isn't a thing according to him because get this young women make more money than young men these days on average (which is incredibly skewed by the camgirl phenomenon lol)

Surely there aren't enough camgirls to do this

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Truga posted:

I used to like him as well, SA corrected that course after informing me he's involved with the likes of spiked and is very "ugh can't say anything these days" and stanned for that racist Count whatever from Scotland that had the dog trained to do sieg Heils when Jews were mentioned.

Extremely normal.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
Hey there..

https://twitter.com/SunPolitics/status/1203154908511457281

Spooks obviously a fan of Peterson.

https://twitter.com/minyall/status/1203260042113376256

https://twitter.com/Otto_English/status/1203249068564209664?s=20

Ora Tzo has issued a correction as of 12:09 on Dec 7, 2019

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

well that certainly is insane paranoid ramblings getting pride of place in a national newspaper

V. Illych L. has issued a correction as of 13:06 on Dec 7, 2019

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
his writer works for spiked

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

what are these left extremists been doing all this time? are they secretly responsible for all terrorist attacks and london knife crime???

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
https://twitter.com/AllyFogg/status/1203249481950617600?s=20

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jose posted:

It's one cam girl making billions skewing the results. This is why median income is an important metric too.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

A Buttery Pastry posted:

It's one cam girl making billions skewing the results. This is why median income is an important metric too.
it's this, plus a lot of young people just flat out can't get a job and make 0 dollars, skewing the numbers some more.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/trillingual/status/1203291719707635713

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Not for the first time I sigh wistfully and wish I was a super hot bimbo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I thought the British media was committed to fighting antisemitism?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
Intrigued to know more about Emily Maitlis' role in the Marxist takeover of the Labour party

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Gripweed posted:

I thought the British media was committed to fighting antisemitism?

Everything is antisemitism except actual antisemitism, which is fine

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Ah yes, the Secret Association of Spies...

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

That lede makes it sound like a bunch of rogue british intelligence guys are behind Corbyn's rise

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Flavahbeast posted:

That lede makes it sound like a bunch of rogue british intelligence guys are behind Corbyn's rise

I seem to recall that British intelligence used to be made up almost entirely of communists, though.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hahaha Britain is so hosed. From my
experience Boris voters literally refuse to accept that the Tories are investing in American healthcare companies so they can reap the rewards after the chaos of Brexit “forces” the Conservatives to sell off the NHS to American healthcare companies

Even though that’s... precisely what’s happening. loving wow

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
American healthcare companies becoming british healthcare companies and then you guys get OUR health insurance while we transition into a single payer would be... pretty great

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Grondoth posted:

American healthcare companies becoming british healthcare companies and then you guys get OUR health insurance while we transition into a single payer would be... pretty great

why do you imagine you're escaping hellworld

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Fully automated luxury bimbo space communism will win, my friend

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

sullat posted:

I seem to recall that British intelligence used to be made up almost entirely of communists, though.

the biggest obstacle to communism is communists

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JackHenno_13/status/1203455483077709825?s=19

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Nearly had me!

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Lead&
Iodine&
Murdoch&
Decorum

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

can't believe that a class of people who are about to need serious long term medical care are about to vote en masse for a group planning to gut their medical system and cause them to die penniless and in agony.

your island loving sucks so bad. at least next election corbyn can run on a platform of "restoring the NHS"

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

it makes a lot of a sense if you assume that voting does at max one thing. to this crowd, sure johnson normally lies but his big policy is brexit he can't lie about that

unfortunately for many of these people they're not actually single-issue people and johnson ia going to gently caress everything they're relying on without blinking

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

can't believe that a class of people who are about to need serious long term medical care are about to vote en masse for a group planning to gut their medical system and cause them to die penniless and in agony.

your island loving sucks so bad. at least next election corbyn can run on a platform of "restoring the NHS"

They'll have to get governor general Ivanka Trump's permission before having an election.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

they're going to :chaostrump:die like dogs.:chaostrump: it's going to be so loving grim.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

It's honestly not all that great, believe me

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1203429841346945024?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose