Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Piquai Souban posted:

Maybe some episodes, but I’ve been surprised by their heartfelt enjoyment of some weird things, like Typing Of The Dead.

Yeah, because that is an actual good game. Same with Seaman. Weird games that are also good are fun to talk about.

edit: and it was kind of crazy that the guest didn't even play the same game as they did. They played the Typing version of HotD: Overkill, which is a spinoff blaxploitation game released 10 years after HotD2.

GoutPatrol fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Dec 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The last TFO was good but Hayes is a coward for blowing past the Alexandria Daddario discussion so quickly. I love when Cumtown intersects with normal podcasts.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
The latest episode of teachers lounge had an ending that made this old slob really laugh

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hayes tells a really good story on this week's "the flagrant ones"

give them 5 dollars and listen to it!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

cams posted:

hayes tells a really good story on this week's "the flagrant ones"

give them 5 dollars and listen to it!

The story had me cracking up.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Where was the obvious cut in last week’s TFO that they talk about?

Edit: holy poo poo this bit making fun of that HDTGP episode lmao

fadam fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 6, 2019

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

fadam posted:

I was wondering that too!!

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

fadam posted:

fadam posted:

The last TFO was good but Hayes is a coward for blowing past the Alexandria Daddario discussion so quickly.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I didn't think there was a cut there though, just Hayes blocking Brandon's shine, but maybe I'm crazy.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://www.theverge.com/platform/a...impression=true Hahahahaha. Sponsor fiasco.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I just want to make sure everyone is listening to the Gino Lombardo Show is amazing!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

This is what happens when you don't make enough NBA bags

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I would NOT want to have been in the pr department's slack channel after the handbook ad.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
That makes it extra funny that they got so mad about Sean reading his email chain with them in the ad. So much for transparency!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Can't, or Won't

Well, now I'm eager for the tea to be spilled about Precious Earth and how there's a ton of internal strife in their offices concerning the length of the human penus in a year or two.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Embedding it for everyone's re-listening enjoyment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuslmoEdVs

It's probably my favorite moment of the show.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Did anybody save the Brilliant Earth ad? I'm a fool who doesn't listen to the ads version, so I missed my chance to hear it.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I know I listened to it again on SoundCloud so it has to be out there somewhere

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Has anyone else been having trouble with the unofficial RSS feeds for Stitcher Premium the past few weeks?

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Nope, I re-upped my subscription on the black Friday deal after having a gap and it worked fine. I did need to delete and re-add each podcast though. You might try to copy/paste the link if you haven't already, I couldn't get it right transcribing by hand for some reason.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

SpacePig posted:

Did anybody save the Brilliant Earth ad? I'm a fool who doesn't listen to the ads version, so I missed my chance to hear it.

https://vocaroo.com/oeLUaaRrIjh

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Today's Gino Lombardo show has Lauren Lapkus as Scott's nephew Todd and it's glorious.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I’ll advocate for Action Boyz again. The last two episodes (Congo and Cliffhanger) have provided me with so many laughs. Stangers Stallone impression “I’ve been in Colorado my whole life!!!”

It’s worth the patreon cost.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

soggybagel posted:

I’ll advocate for Action Boyz again. The last two episodes (Congo and Cliffhanger) have provided me with so many laughs. Stangers Stallone impression “I’ve been in Colorado my whole life!!!”

It’s worth the patreon cost.

Loved the bit in Congo about Amy demanding alcohol and sexual satisfaction. Man, they hated that movie. Five stars.

I've been going back through old episodes recently and Marked for Death is just incredible, start to finish. The film itself is crazy and they're all on their A-game. Seagal being not only a good guy, but "the best guy," as Stanger puts its, leads to maybe the filthiest, most relentless riffs they've ever done. "John...let me eat your poo poo."

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

JethroMcB posted:

Loved the bit in Congo about Amy demanding alcohol and sexual satisfaction. Man, they hated that movie. Five stars.

I've been going back through old episodes recently and Marked for Death is just incredible, start to finish. The film itself is crazy and they're all on their A-game. Seagal being not only a good guy, but "the best guy," as Stanger puts its, leads to maybe the filthiest, most relentless riffs they've ever done. "John...let me eat your poo poo."

That YT channel has great AB and HH clips

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Felicia Day is a new all-time favorite HH guest. Awesome ep.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Analytic Engine posted:

That YT channel has great AB and HH clips

Curated by our very own zsinjeh. Thanks, zsinjeh!

Congrats to Teacher's Lounge on landing their first NHTSA ad. Now I know to arrange a ride with a sober adult and not make a 5 year old drive me places.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Drew not having seen even one single movie is my favorite Teacher's Lounge bit.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lol at felicia day saying sean sounded nostalgic for cocaine

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

The Felicia ep was great but she came off a little antagonistic. Sort of like Eliza Shlesinger, but in a less good natured way. It’s possible she was overcompensating to match the energy in the room, but Sean made it sound like that was her vibe from the moment they met. I was kind of expecting her to be a big sweetie.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tacier posted:

The Felicia ep was great but she came off a little antagonistic. Sort of like Eliza Shlesinger, but in a less good natured way. It’s possible she was overcompensating to match the energy in the room, but Sean made it sound like that was her vibe from the moment they met. I was kind of expecting her to be a big sweetie.

Pretty sure the antagonistic meeting was a bit, because they kept going back and adding to it. I loved her energy and thought it was hilarious. I hope she gets one or two episodes every year like Joe Mande and Mitra Jouhari, she's really funny.

I guess I just love it when a guest makes Sean their bitch, like that time Kirby sucked him all up.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

most of the best hollywood handbook guests are outright antagonistic to the boys

it was tom scharpling's entire bit until he did a turn and his gimmick became "wanting to be the third boy"

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
By the way, Don't Stop Or We'll Die's new EP is pretty good. Not a huge fan of "Downstream", mainly because I don't get the joke, but the rest are awesome. Look Around You is awesome.

Been a good year for DSOWD .

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I felt like she absolutely did not like Sean upon meeting him and leaned into it for the show, making it a much better episode than the ones where guests obviously don’t like them but spend half the show trying to be polite

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Sean is the least liked man in comedy

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

I’d like to add that The Neighborhood Listen with PFT and Nicole Parker is a delight. I always enjoy Paul doing a (mostly) straight man character who’s weird but not insane.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Unbelievable episode of I4h, good god Matt Besser is a bitch

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

The Peccadillo posted:

Unbelievable episode of I4h, good god Matt Besser is a bitch

Is this about Bernie again?

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Analytic Engine posted:

Is this about Bernie again?

No, it's a full hour prank on a flat earth guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I haven't listened to it but apparently he invited on a guy who made a flat earth documentary and got Chad Carter/Ian Roberts/Sean Conroy to be fake flat earthers with theories that don't exist