Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Just so you guys know, I've updated our hack directory to https://pnwcheats.goons.cx/

The last one was exposed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Just so you guys know, I've updated our hack directory to https://pnwcheats.goons.cx/

How do I use IP-doxx? I'm still new to basic math so I don't know if I'm doing it right or not.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

I updated the alliance bank sniffer to fix the bugs where it would only sniff your own bank, move it to an offshore and delete it.

The IP-Doxx is super useful though. I got some good IPs i'll be putting to use later this week

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Ha ha very funny you guys - who deleted my IP?????

Seriously I need it back before my mom finds out.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Which one of you is 127.0.01 ?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Captain Splendid posted:

Which one of you is 127.0.01 ?

That's dnfj

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Hey 192.168.0.101, I'm coming for you.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Guys what the gently caress I had to get a new phone who stole my IP this time?

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

If you need an IP just steal one from a pubbie.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Ditocoaf posted:

If you need an IP just steal one from a pubbie.

Make sure they aren't on the hack list before you use it though, otherwise a goon might drain your ram thinking you're a pubbie

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Ruzihm posted:

That's dnfj

DUDE!!!!

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Looks like either someone stole Alex's IP or we finally got him to switch off the game.

Either way, mission accomplished, game destroyed, onto the next one.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I noticed it loading super slowly earlier, going to lose my drat mind if someone melted down and DDOSed the game because of goons :allears:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Would be hilarious if Minesome or some other dumb kid downloaded a scriptkiddie ddos program to hit the game and try to blame goons for it, only to get busted by the feds.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Captain Splendid posted:

Looks like either someone stole Alex's IP or we finally got him to switch off the game.

If only that was true

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Captain Splendid posted:

Time to go kill EvE since we did such a good job of killing it a decade ago.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The EVE mobile game is kinda fresh and they've changed things on making it mobile which I'm sure are ripe for exploitation.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Yeah PI has been turned into baseball and hisec ganking can apparently be done with drones.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Captain Splendid posted:

Bloc 2.0

:rip: Paw, you were fun while you lasted

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Still hoping it's a pubbie false flag somehow to blame Goons. Would be perfect.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

22 Eargesplitten posted:

What's the significance of 200NS? I'm up around 185 or so right now with capacity for another 30 planes and 3 boats and (I think) 3k soldiers. Is it a specific newbie protection cap or is going up to 205 or so still fine?

I also have room to build resource/manufacturing improvements when I get assigned to a squad.

In my understanding it’s a guideline so that you’re in range of juicy inactives and out of range of 99% of dangerous players. Except that one nuclear armed two city but I think you guys still dumpstered him lol.

You makes sooooo much more raiding as a two city than as a ten my god. It doesn’t matter much with baseball money but you could probably get up to a hundred mil in a couple weeks as a solo player doing the two city game so some of the smarter pubbies have realized that.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Yeah, I got a really skewed view of money's value from my short time as a two-city raider. At the higher size-tiers, it took me a while realize that the 200k you often get from a standard ground attack can matter sometimes.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

What about millions you get from raiding juicy juicy chunkers.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I just jumped to three and it seems more profitable tbh. More from each raid, and I can hit the bigger inactives.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Low-tier raiding is very profitable because the nations that sit in that range have been inactive for weeks, even months. They're piggie banks we've been cashing in on for the last 3 months. 2-5 cities are about where all the profitable raid targets are though I assume there might be some hidden gems down at 1 city.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Ten cities plus is where the tears are though. I measure my victories in my opponent's "last active" timer, not money stolen. The longer we make them hate the game and give up after playing for 4-5 years the more we win. My eleven-city gimpy newbie rear end is sitting on three 20+ city guys that have been beaten into submission by the higher ups, now I'm just holding their head under the water. If I want money, goonunism will provide.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

bird food bathtub posted:

Ten cities plus is where the tears are though. I measure my victories in my opponent's "last active" timer, not money stolen. The longer we make them hate the game and give up after playing for 4-5 years the more we win. My eleven-city gimpy newbie rear end is sitting on three 20+ city guys that have been beaten into submission by the higher ups, now I'm just holding their head under the water. If I want money, goonunism will provide.

Expect to see this post in anti-Goon propaganda soon

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Cyclops actually has two eyes.

I don't know why I made this.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Do you guys poo poo up there public forums for this game?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

lowercase16 posted:

I don't know why I made this.

It's beautiful

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Foehammer007 posted:

Goons won't stop making GBS threads up the forums.

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Cyclops actually has two eyes.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

It's beautiful

Thank you.

Hey, I have VIP now apparently. Does anyone have a template for a background image? Like, how big it should be and how much of it will show up on the sides?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Foehammer007 posted:

Yes, but the mods like to give out warnings for the stupidest poo poo. If someone posts there like they would here, they'll very quickly rack up warning points.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

No better time to start playing than now, come get reported to the FBI by the game admin!

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

Kim Jaym Il posted:

No better time to start playing than now, come get reported to the FBI by the game admin!

Reminder: The fact that one of the alliances was using their discord as a way to groom children and other pedo poo poo didn't even merit a shrug. Only that it wasn't in game so couldn't be controlled.

Mercyboarding is considered worse than pedos to this lovely rear end dev so come help break his game and all the lovely people who play it.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Hello FBI? I'd like to report a group of people forcing someone to eat weird food.

Yes, I said weird food. No, no not at gun point, but if they dont eat the food, the criminals will make their numbers worse in an online browser game.

Hello? Hello?

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Someone described the pubbie vs goon attitude towards this game earlier. Something like:

Pubbie: "I have many tanks."
Goon: "I am a fiber in the rippling bicep of power."

It's very accurate, I've been playing for four days and have been absolutely wrecking enemies with fellow lowbies, one person blockades them so they can't get assistance and then we airstrike the poo poo out of their military until they are defenseless and then either steal all their poo poo or just bomb their money into oblivion. I might have gotten two Nazis to quit the game already. And when the game isn't making GBS threads itself I know I have a practically unlimited supply of resources to continue building my military if they ever manage to mount a counteroffensive*

Come play, my comrade.

*Unlimited when you're relatively small and strangling the enemy's source of new recruits.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I don't get this pubby obsession with tanks. Someone had 3k+ in his nation and three airstrikes later, it's ca. 250 left. All that steel wasted, reduced to burning wreckage littering the landscape

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

lowercase16 posted:

Thank you.

Hey, I have VIP now apparently. Does anyone have a template for a background image? Like, how big it should be and how much of it will show up on the sides?

It accepts images up to 1920x1080, gutters are maybe 275 px. It stretches to output resolution I'm pretty sure, so don't just leave the centre part blank; it'll look weird on ultra wide or higher res displays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hephasto
Oct 11, 2007
I agree, I agree, it's all about that skreee.
Hi hello. I would also like to do a communism so I'm posting here as requested.