Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
every time ive been probed ive chuckled heartily and went off to rub my chil'd's hair, as they are a scamp, and then return funnier than ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I am somehow less weird and abrasive offline and I figure most goons are the same. But I do really wonder how the serious basket cases act irl. But not really cuz untreated mental illness offline is just sad without being funny.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I am somehow less weird and abrasive offline and I figure most goons are the same. But I do really wonder how the serious basket cases act irl.
well actually it's quite interesting i

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

But not really cuz untreated mental illness offline is just sad without being funny.

oh ok.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I am somehow less weird and abrasive offline and I figure most goons are the same. But I do really wonder how the serious basket cases act irl. But not really cuz untreated mental illness offline is just sad without being funny.

yeah I'm the same, my ex (who is also a goon) was like "you'd get along a lot better online if you weren't such a dick all the time, but you just really go at it, don't you? You're not like that in real life at all." yeeeeeeep

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

:same:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I am not half as talkative or abrasive in person as I am online, so if nothing else you wouldn't have to deal with my idiot opinions. Hell, chances are I wouldn't say anything at all unless talked to first. Growing up deaf was not great for my social skills!

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm a gigantic rear end in a top hat offline, even worse than via text, but it's ok because i am always accompanied by the hum of a celestial choir and the distant smell of Roses

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I mean I'm not as bad IRL for the most part but I'm probably worse on facebook so :shrug:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm not all that different online or off, not really. I am a bit different in professional settings, though - I rarely swear at work, and tone it down a fair amount.

A coworker at an old job said I reminded them of a cross between Dick Cavett and Ted Bundy, which is probably pretty apt.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I dated a goon once and she was too goony even for me. It did not end well.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm pretty much the same in person as I am here. I work in sales, but I sell myself. As an independent Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner® I constantly find myself telling people, "No, don't Google it. Just go to cumshitter dot com. It's not my fault if you Google it. I'm good with money stuff, but don't Google it."

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

A pretty good meltdown just happened in the legal advice thread. Some grown-rear end adult RA or TA fondled ("wrestled") a student to the point of injury, and came looking for help because she has reported his behavior to the university. He did not like the advice he received, so we got this

followed by a page of lawyers putting so many balls in that guys face he looked like a junior-high nerd on dodgeball day.

this rules a lot, but I love that bird with big dick showed up to shitpost A_Account's lovely post, preemptively, 3 minutes before A_Account himself posted. I'm not sure why, but that little touch alone makes it so much funnier to me. "Just giving you a head start little buddy" :lol:

Phil Moscowitz posted:

We was just wrassling your honor

Turtlicious posted:

Is it true you yelled "wrestlemania style" when you tombstoned the defendant?

FrozenVent posted:

“CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE RA IS COOKING?”
:kiss:

for the most part I reckon goons are just fairly normal people given a sense of partial anonymity, just enough to make people have OPINIONS and post them, or give themselves cum and poo related names, or let the shitposts flow. if they're not that, then a 50/50 between "some kind of human-goblin hybrid who never even tried to learn how to live in our society" or "intense mental illness to the point that it's kinda sad"

it's good

I hope cumshitter is Like That irl

edit: oh my god?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

dreamin of semen posted:

I hope cumshitter is Like That irl

edit: oh my god?

Lol

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

cumshitter is a consummate professional

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Miss posted:

cumshitter is a consummate professional

I am currently censured and may lose my certification as a Certified Financial Planner® for using penile length as a variable in my risk assessment scores for potential clients.

I admit the formula breaks down when P is P0'0", but I am working on it. God drat the CFP® board. I know I'm right, I just need to find a unifying mathematical formula that accounts for the lack of a penis.

cumshitter has a new favorite as of 11:53 on Dec 8, 2019

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I'm the same except irl I will give you weed, so maybe better.

e: hmm, definitely also gassier in person. It might even out.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
oh my god his website is amazing.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

UCS Hellmaker posted:

oh my god his website is amazing.

Holy poo poo, it’s a real site. If I had more than $1.39 to my name, I’d camp out all day at the Business Hole.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

cumshitter posted:

Some antifa folks did a similar thing where they set up a website that you could enter your name into to see if you had been associated with anything far right, which got a lot of idiots to self-admit and provide evidence.

Finally Weedlord Bonerhitler will be outed as a fascist.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Hope you're doing better now, SIB. You're good people.

thanks buddy, survived the thing and doing way better now :tipshat:

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

cumshitter posted:

ARE YOU A SHARK OR A SHEEP?
What are you waiting for you little bitch? Every second you’re out of the market is money lost. Don’t listen to your wife. If she makes you sleep on the couch tonight I will personally blow you. We can make a night of it. I will take you to the fanciest restaurant in town and make you feel like a god damned princess. We will show that bitch who’s boss.

Act now. Be a man. Be a shark. Be a manshark.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

That last testimonial is hilarious.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I legit love that a couple dozen pages ago folks were like "Cumshitter? Oh ho ho what a terrible gimmick :monocle::"

Of course, once people were able to take in the meaty truth of his business hole acumen, they realized that he provides valuable insight from top to bottom.

Goons discovering that his site is real is like a beautiful rite of passage.

cumshitter posted:

I admit the formula breaks down when P is P0'0", but I am working on it.
There must be some kind of base score that can apply. Like even if you have poo poo credit you score like a 200.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

FilthyImp posted:

I legit love that a couple dozen pages ago folks were like "Cumshitter? Oh ho ho what a terrible gimmick :monocle::"

Of course, once people were able to take in the meaty truth of his business hole acumen, they realized that he provides valuable insight from top to bottom.

Goons discovering that his site is real is like a beautiful rite of passage.

There must be some kind of base score that can apply. Like even if you have poo poo credit you score like a 200.

Wait what

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
https://www.cumshitter.com

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i loving love gbs superstars

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

I love cumshitter's posting, but never clicked on that link in his av because I figured at best it would 404, at worst I'd get goatse'd (or maybe the other way around).

I'm dying here

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
My god

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

dreamin of semen posted:

"some kind of human-goblin hybrid who never even tried to learn how to live in our society"

quote:

"intense mental illness to the point that it's kinda sad"

don't doxx me :smith:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmfao

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Really good meltdown happening in QCS. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905950&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Summary: A poster asks about another poster being banned from BSS. Said poster comes in to defend himself and everything goes downhill. Not only does it have the usual attempts to roll with the punches, replying to literally every poster in the thread, and complaints of "I'm an old goon and I don't understand the kids today and their cancel culture and their more than two genders", but the goon fancies himself a writer so all of his posts are just drenched with heaping helpings of :smuggo: and using a hundred words to say what can be said in ten.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kay Kessler posted:

Really good meltdown happening in QCS. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905950&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Summary: A poster asks about another poster being banned from BSS. Said poster comes in to defend himself and everything goes downhill. Not only does it have the usual attempts to roll with the punches, replying to literally every poster in the thread, and complaints of "I'm an old goon and I don't understand the kids today and their cancel culture and their more than two genders", but the goon fancies himself a writer so all of his posts are just drenched with heaping helpings of :smuggo: and using a hundred words to say what can be said in ten.

Oh that's the weapon brown guy who kept pissing people off by (smugly) doing a bad job of pretending not to be a comicsgate chud, unsurprisingly he's also an equally smug transphobe who does a bad job of pretending not to be one.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody ever uses a real email on my email submission form so here is the reply I send to people when they email me (for which I get nothing but mailer daemon bouncebacks):

quote:

Hello [##name_field],

This is cumshitter at Capital Under Management. I wanted to reach out and thank you for your interest in our company, as well as give you a basic rundown of what we're about.

At Capital Under Management we're a financially holistic and hole-centered company. In order to do a proper Portfolio Analysis we will require your login credentials for all of your bank and brokerage accounts. Additionally, you will receive a UPS overnight package containing heat activated toilet paper in the next business day. Please use it, thoroughly, and mail it back so that we may have a rectal print for security purposes. Your rectal print will serve as your identification in all financial matters.

Again, thank you for your interest in Capital Under Management. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Siri end voice to text. Siri Google gay teen anal.

Cumshitter III CFP, CFA, VC, KCB, KCIE
First Vice President West Coast Region
7026 Reseda Blvd
Men's Room, Middle Stall
Reseda, CA. 91335

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I'm not sure why I expected that address to be anything but a gay bar.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I really should've starred that thread instead of forgetting about it.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Xarbala posted:

Oh that's the weapon brown guy who kept pissing people off by (smugly) doing a bad job of pretending not to be a comicsgate chud, unsurprisingly he's also an equally smug transphobe who does a bad job of pretending not to be one.

My favorite part is when people point out the explicitly homophobic/transphobic comics he does and go "what's wrong with you and why did you write this?" he goes "Actually those are the character's motivations, not mine :smug:." Like somehow that, like, absolves him? And in any case those characters are the protagonists so

I bet the guy likes Louis CK more after the face-chud turn he's done in the past two years.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I'm not sure why I expected that address to be anything but a gay bar.

It's a nice gay bar filled with friendly people and plenty of straight folk go there.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My favorite time I went to my local gay bar the guys I usually hang out with invited an older Honduran man who had immigrated to California a few years prior. We saw him kind of hanging around awkwardly and when we invited him over he told us it was his first time there. He had a strong accent, and a lot of that machismo you see expressed in South American masculinity. He was all like, "I'm not gay, I'm a man."

I got up to use the bathroom and check my voicemails, and when I got back one of my buddy's was explaining the Kinsey Scale and he was just nodding along with the most engaged look I had ever seen someone express. Five minutes later he was shoving $1's down the tiger print underwear of the gogo boy who dances lazily on the 3' by 3' platform near the dance floor.

Like it just clicked in his head that he could be mostly gay, or just a little gay, and then he went full bore and was totally into it. He just needed to hear from an extremely feminine man that it wasn't a binary option to get completely on board with it.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
It's fun knowing that you just had time to tell that story while simultaneously in the trump thread you're explaining how stock options work in careful excruciating detail while the conversation moves 1000 miles per hour, and still managing to snipe double posts in there too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

cumshitter posted:

It's a nice gay bar filled with friendly people and plenty of straight folk go there.

I'm sure it is, I'm just surprised it's a real address.