Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Rhyno posted:

Y'all ignored me about Dank Tittymemes for ages.

There were people that didn't hate him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
I have to admit I gave him a pass for awhile because I thought he was just really dumb.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Roth posted:

Too much tolerance. He made a post equating fictional Jason Todd's death with actual real world rape and how seriously people should have taken it when he was crow barred to death.

I went to quote it after calling him an idiot a d he'd edited it out. But gently caress that dude eternally.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yeah, I just mean people clearly didn't like him anyway, they just didn't think he was in charge of an imagebooru dedicated to loving lesbians straight.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I just thought he was a weird dude who liked a character that should have stayed dead. His different avatars of that got him the nickname "dark titty anime" should have been a bigger red flag to me in retrospect, so I issue a full mea culpa if I ever said anything that could be construed as apologizing for or defending him

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Coming up with new nicknames was the only redeeming part of his presence here.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

well, looks like his posting was bad, but he got off lightly with only a 100000 hour probe.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

Roth posted:

I kind of had a grudging respect for how he seemed determined to keep the King of Fighters thread in Games alive by himself for something like six months.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Somebody got pissed at how much poo poo I blew at him and bought me that Guy avatar styled after DTs, that was hilarious.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

No I bought you that, and I did it because it was funny.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I bought you exactly DT's avatar.

Because it was funny.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You guys are ruining all my illusions!

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Wanderer posted:

I kind of had a grudging respect for how he seemed determined to keep the King of Fighters thread in Games alive by himself for something like six months.

Dude had a Red Hood thread that was basically him having a discussion with himself.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Madkal posted:

Dude had a Red Hood thread that was basically him having a discussion with himself.

That was pretty funny to be honest. Should reopen it and restrict him to posting there. Like a gimp in a cage.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Unpermabanning a huge shithead so they can post about red hood is definitely one of the stupidest ideas I've read lately

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
They should make me the mod of this hell forum and I will keep it clean of the fash with God's own vengeance

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

site posted:

Unpermabanning a huge shithead so they can post about red hood is definitely one of the stupidest ideas I've read lately

He can also post about Senran Kagura

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status/1204134872924794882

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

It's not great, but that's a weak link

quote:

Marvel's new home is listed as a partial asset of the Trump Organization, per the company's website. According to Crain, the Trump organization owns a 30% stake in the building as of 2016 - with the remainder owned at that time by realtor Steven Roth through his company, Vornado Realty Trust.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Ike Perlmutter being a close personal friend of Trump's and a campaign backer is about 1000 times more damning than what building their offices are in.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Ike Perlmutter being a close personal friend of Trump's and a campaign backer is about 1000 times more damning than what building their offices are in.

He's fully out on the creative side at least now, right?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Lurdiak posted:

yeah gonna go ahead and guess these things arent unrelated

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Im sure whoever owned the building they used to be in also awful.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Retro Futurist posted:

Im sure whoever owned the building they used to be in also awful.

Landlords are generally pretty terrible. There is a shocking level of callousness that comes from viewing one's shelter as a business. They treat people trying to maintain their livelihood as vermin and regularly complain about their tenant's allegeded abuses while ignoring the hypocrisy of the fact that they control a person's livelihood simply because they have more money.

Source: Tax Accountant who has spoken to hundreds of landlords while doing their taxes.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i did not mean to imply in any way that some land owners are good

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

They should make me the mod of this hell forum and I will keep it clean of the fash with God's own vengeance

Burn us clean of this filth.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

site posted:

site posted:

Relax it was a joke jfc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
It's not really a joke worth getting defensive over.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
how many pages of posts of mine did you scroll through to get to one i made over a year ago

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Wow. Quoting someone out of context from over 100 pages ago because they didn't like a joke.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013
lmfao I guess calling out Spike on her use of China for printing really put me in the poo poo list huh

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Nah, it was you being a lovely petty person.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
tbh i had forgotten the existence of both you and that conversation, but thanks for the reminder of why youre a moron

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Waging an eternal war against my comicsgate thread enemies

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ryonguy posted:

lmfao I guess calling out Spike on her use of China for printing really put me in the poo poo list huh

who the gently caress are you

e: oh now i remember you went to bat super hard for Amanda Palmer of all people before pivoting to this weird "indie publishers using chinese printing companies is actually the worst anyone can do" thing

Alaois fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 10, 2019

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

ryonguy posted:

That was you? so I guess you're twice an idiot.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
IIRC he was also the "actually, cancelling orders to people with asian-sounding names is sound business policy and absolutely not racism" guy.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

FMguru posted:

IIRC he was also the "actually, cancelling orders to people with asian-sounding names is sound business policy and absolutely not racism" guy.

Replace the word Lady with Idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4dl6JSf-bc

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm relearning so much about this poster I'd forgotten about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

ryonguy posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA