Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Thank you idiots for making me google Clarissa. What a piece of trash!

Also I know some of you have money, somebody give Some Guy TT the red text they now deserve

He asked for a red text, so I say deny him that pleasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:regd10:

Hail Satan

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

He asked for a red text, so I say deny him that pleasure.

Glad I saw this post before I clicked the "other's avatar" purchase link.

I did think it was funny that Death Ray ate a 100,000 hour probe and a ban. The ban is kinda like putting a hat on a hat, the 100,000 hour probe is the real meat of the punishment there.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I enjoyed his heartfelt story about how using slurs like the n-word is cool and good when regaling the forums with a slice-of-life tale regarding his Weapon: Brown t-shirt.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Truly a goon saga worthy of this, the most cursed of pages.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Even aside from the bigotry and "edgy" unpleasantness, reading through that QCS thread showed me that Death Ray is just really, really annoying. Just so many different types of wish-I-could-smack-you-over-the-internet posting.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
well, fau's gone

been quite a day

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Oxxidation posted:

well, fau's gone

been quite a day

kinda wish someone bought him a different avatar to replace the spite one he has now

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I am incredibly glad the Clarissa comic guy is gone, a lot of people used to love that edgelord poo poo and it always baffled me

Like comics can be about abuse but they should probably have something to say beyond oh look this exists, isn't it sad

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lol at FAU getting bullied off the site while apologizing the entire time. A perfect ending.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Oxxidation posted:

well, fau's gone

been quite a day

Well that was a bit melodramatic. But, I hope he takes some time to take care of himself.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
wait what happened to FAU?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You all are killing this forum you know.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

mandatory lesbian posted:

I am incredibly glad the Clarissa comic guy is gone, a lot of people used to love that edgelord poo poo and it always baffled me

Like comics can be about abuse but they should probably have something to say beyond oh look this exists, isn't it sad

There’s a place for dark humor and Death Ray’s been pretty decent at it in the past (though I haven’t read WB in a long rear end time), but I think a lot of “underground comix” types like DR and R Crumb etc spend way too much loving time staring into that void. Eventually you just stop trying to make a point other than how lovely you can be in the smallest number of pages.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

wait what happened to FAU?

He went to bat for FYAD in a QCS thread about the problems of rampant and extremely gross transphobia there, got called out on it.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Pick posted:

You all are killing this forum you know.

may it die swiftly, followed by us all

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Who What Now posted:

He went to bat for FYAD in a QCS thread about the problems of rampant and extremely gross transphobia there, got called out on it.

He then tried to apologize in TGRS to the trans goons affected, had his apology turned down, and THEN self-baned.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

A star burned too bright

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Oxxidation posted:

may it die swiftly, followed by us all

Actually no, it sucks that the forums are self-cannibalizing.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Pick posted:

Actually no, it sucks that the forums are self-cannibalizing.

I have been absorbing the souls of the banned. Soon, humans, sooooooooon.

Got one hell of a rash now though, what's up with that?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Who among us will not, in time, become a mod and then milkshake duck into obscurity

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who What Now posted:

So exactly what people were accusing him of in that death ray guy's thread? Weird

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Arivia posted:

He then tried to apologize in TGRS to the trans goons affected, had his apology turned down, and THEN self-baned.

Wow, that apology really sucked rear end.

E:

purple death ray posted:

So exactly what people were accusing him of in that death ray guy's thread? Weird

In this very thread not too many pages ago FAU was denied that he ever protected or excused FYAD. And then the second there's anyone saying there's a problem with FYAD he shows up to defend their pure maiden honor.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

hopefully he gets better

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Who among us will not, in time, become a mod and then milkshake duck into obscurity

There is not a single person who I think can fill the parameters required of an admin so you're just going to burn through the last of the people willing to do the job for free.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A paid admin that doesn't post here would be awesome.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Lowtax?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thank God we're rid of the scourge of *checks notes* a conscientious former admin who didn't really do anything wrong.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Eox posted:

Lowtax?

Ugh, I think we can do better than that guy.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Lowtax isn't exactly the healthiest dude. What's our plan of succession?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Pick posted:

There is not a single person who I think can fill the parameters required of an admin so you're just going to burn through the last of the people willing to do the job for free.

Pick, around here that comes awfully (ugh) close to volunteering.

Look at poor McNally :mcnally:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
FAU was a good one and him being gone spells trouble for this place.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

madeintaipei posted:

Pick, around here that comes awfully (ugh) close to volunteering.

Look at poor McNally :mcnally:.

I wouldn't be a loving admin if my life depended on it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pick posted:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

In the end he went out like all admins before him, a mild to major meltdown followed by a ban. And once again the forums are in perfect harmony, and nothing can go wrong from here on out!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Pick posted:

But replace the text with jack sparrow with FAU and I think this what you were trying to say but in a much classier way

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Thank God we're rid of the scourge of *checks notes* a conscientious former admin who didn't really do anything wrong.

A former admin who would go to bat for bigots or abusers, be called on it, be really apologetic, then do it all over again a few months later. Also he took his ball and went home because he came into the trans thread with a non-apology after his latest defending of 4chan-lite got him called out yet again and we didn't accept his apology.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Pick posted:

This kind of seems like the inevitable conclusion, yes. It's dumb too since FAU wasn't even an admin anymore but he was still driven out. And yeah yeah, he was definitely biased on the whole FYAD thing and when that came up earlier in this thread I laughed at his response, especially after his post in QCS today. But he wasn't a horrible trashfire of a poster who continually does harm to the forums or whatever, and the fact he ended up feeling like he should autoban and just leave is honestly a bit sad. He didn't deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nobody asked him to leave. He did that on his own.