Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Holy poo poo steak. Hammering it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face posted:

Holy poo poo steak. Hammering it out.

t minus 6 panels until vote

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
drat it I have to sleep.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

STEAK YOU BASTARD, YOU SPOIL US

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
For the first time since 2009 I just remembered that there's a rating system in order to rate this thread 5. You're doing gods work Mr Steak.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TIME TO VOTE

A: Continue with the current manga plan
B: Start the manga over from scratch

i cant continue until we pick a path. im not sure how long i'll leave votes open, maybe a couple of days if people are still voting by then. anyway, go ahead and argue amongst yourselves over which option is best.

and in the meantime, take a look at my.... doooonation page

now it's time for me to take a big long rest.......

ATTENTION FUTURE READERS:

the thread chose option A, so continue on for that. if you wish to proceed to option B, Click Here.

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Dec 25, 2019

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

A! NEET can finally get the truth of his parents' deaths out there.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Good job being productive OP, we all appreciate it. :allears:

I vote A, David Lynch's Daily Life of a Certain NEET must continue.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
B: Start the manga over from scratch, we haven't had enough of the NEET waffling around and changing his mind 10 times lately.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i want to see them make a different manga (b) just to see how stupid these two coming up with other ideas will get

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Was manga man dying a dream? What?

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

Grevling posted:

Was manga man dying a dream? What?

That was in the manga he drew.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

OP, now that you are having a break from translating The Daily Life of a Certain Mangaka Sidekick while we vote, you should get on top of translating The Daily Life of a Certain Part Timer.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

also im pretty sure it was supposed to be tohru getting hit by a truck? lol idfk

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I'll vote B: Start the manga over from scratch, because I don't want Uncle Nii to be disappointed.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

a) continue the manga as it is, let's see his family disappointed in him further

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

Oh drat, I guess I'm just going to get confused by this from now on. Which is perfect, so I vote A.

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013
Vote: A

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Voting A, wanna see where this goes.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Another vote for A here.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I vote C, they team up to film a two-man historical drama set in the Jomon Era.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

A from me too. This poo poo is wild

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Voting A at 2am thanks NEET

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Voting B as neet deserves to move on as he did the time, plus Uncle does not need the bullshit in his life.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Fukken A NEETCEPTION

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

I really don't understand how you can vote for anything other than A

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

A: Continue with the current manga plan

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
A Wanna see neet neet it up

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

A let's see how fast this thing can go!

When they were talking about profit sharing, he said 2800. Isn't that about 30bux? Why was he acting like it was loads?

lofi fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Dec 10, 2019

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
voting A let's see just how deep the rabbithole goes here

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
A, we see this through you loving cowards

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

A

The truth will set neet free. Or drive him to prison again. Whichever.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

A

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
In honor of a new manga old drunk creep shaved his head and cut his lip in the ultimate form of aesthete and you are going to dare suggest a B restart so we can relive ersatz teenager Tohru murde his parents via weaponized incel, no, no I think not you fools

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
A.

As much as I'd love to see them fail at making a new manga, I want more to see them fail at making a NEET manga.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I honestly want Tohru to have a full redemption. I love slice of life manga like this and honestly think this is p great.

A

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

lofi posted:

A let's see how fast this thing can go!

When they were talking about profit sharing, he said 2800. Isn't that about :30bux:? Why was he acting like it was loads?

Steak-san already translated it into dollars, in the original it would have been 300,000 JPY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
It's A