Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Me on day 6 of nofap
https://i.imgur.com/0h7nUrl.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1204403644831023104?s=20

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

I ain't got time to jerk off because I'm all about that

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Was this meme originally in English, translated to Russian, and then retranslated to English through the Russian Memes United account?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I don't think jerk off guy is a Nazi but he is in the same category as people who get swept up into any other "wellness" fad. The internet has fostered loads of different non scientific beliefs that doing or not doing certain specific things will radically change your life. He even used the word "detox" which is a giant red flag for "I don't actually understand anything about how the human body works."

At least cutting something out is better than turning to some sort of magical cure all to save you from the corrupt medical system. If he comes in singing the praises of raw water or colonic irrigation we will know he is truly lost.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Jon Joe posted:

Was this meme originally in English, translated to Russian, and then retranslated to English through the Russian Memes United account?

lol if you don't steal memes.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
For every nut AS doesn't bust, I'm gonna bust two.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Lol

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

The Bloop posted:

Still thinkin bout that clussy

How is that pronounced? Trying to rhyme it with "pussy" makes my throat contort in weird ways

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

MariusLecter posted:

lol if you don't steal memes.

Take back the memes of production!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Riatsala posted:

How is that pronounced? Trying to rhyme it with "pussy" makes my throat contort in weird ways

Bröther may I have some clöösy

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

making 20k a year faping and playing video games?

sign me up!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Here's lookin at you, Amateur Saboteur.

:wink:
http://i.imgur.com/QAA7NtS.gif

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/kunert_ebooks/status/1204303793535381505

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Riatsala posted:

I mean it's just clown pussy so it's gotta rhyme, right

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

TIme to eternally own myself online for clout

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Sagebrush posted:

btw it is literally true that regular masturbation to ejaculation reduces the onset of prostate cancer significantly -- something like a 40% decrease among men who honk it once a day vs. those who never do

While true, the rates are already pretty low, and spinning it as "everyone who doesn't jack it will get rear end cancer" is greatly overstating the situation

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah the true statement is: if you live long enough everyone with a prostate will get rear end cancer regardless of whether you crank off or not.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

is that a character intended for The Zybourne Clock that I have never seen before???

time to restart that goon project

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Netflix adaptation looking good

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I always love these

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/OfficerCoty/status/1204463472987295748

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Regy Rusty posted:

I don't think jerk off guy is a Nazi but he is in the same category as people who get swept up into any other "wellness" fad. The internet has fostered loads of different non scientific beliefs that doing or not doing certain specific things will

Alright, the caption almost works :saddowns:

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

https://twitter.com/kunert_ebooks/status/1204466475089575936?s=20

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

you magnificent bastard.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Paladinus posted:

One glass of wine daily lowers your chance of heart failure by 2%.

fwiw this turned out to be the result of an improper correlation and wine doesn't help your heart. It's just that people who can afford to drink wine with dinner every day usually have more money, less stress, easier jobs, and better healthcare.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ha

Sagebrush posted:

fwiw this turned out to be the result of an improper correlation and wine doesn't help your heart. It's just that people who can afford to drink wine with dinner every day usually have more money, less stress, easier jobs, and better healthcare.

Yes I believe the current consensus is that alcohol is highly carcinogenic and there is no safe level of drinking, relative to abstinence. That's why I only use harmless weed.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

drat that poo poo's gone up quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

All that stored up JO power and yet he couldn't prevent his very own ban.