Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I work in child care. The other day I had this kid and he was the only one around so we were just kinda playing with leggos and I start smelling this awfulness so I say "hey buddy do you need to go to the bathroom" and he goes "no I just tooted quiet" which is how I refer to all my silent farts now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

I think I posted the story earlier in the thread but I had to use a portable O2 concentration/gas/explosives sensor at work and found that a fart right to the intake will set it off.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
My mom got sober when I was pretty young so I ended up going to a lot of AA meetings with her when I was around 10yrs old. I remember I was taking a piss after one meeting and ripped a loud fart and apologized to the others using the men's room. One guy also using a urinal told me not to apologize, that if I couldn't rip a fart in a restroom, then where else could I?

Thanks random recovering alcoholic man, you changed my life for the better. I hope you're happy and still sober :unsmith:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
One time when I was teaching second graders in Korea, one tiny little girl let loose the biggest, loudest, wettest-sounding fart in human history. I think she levitated.

Naturally, the kids all recoiled and started screaming until my favorite student jumped up and pointed at fart Girl while screaming, "TEACHER!!!! SHE DID POLLUTION!!!!!" then I started laughing so hard I had to sit on the floor. Once he explained what he said to the other kids, they all broke up, too.

Except Fart Girl. She cried.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

Screaming Idiot posted:

and that fart was albert einstein

Speaking of Albert Einstein, I detonated what could be described as the Tsar Bomba of poots last week.

I had made a chickpea, bell pepper and cauliflower curry over the weekend, and as a result had a big batch of leftovers that I took to work. Every day after lunch, I have a Fiber One bar. It's part of my routine. I was halfway through the Fiber One bar that day when I stopped and realized what I had done and what I was undoubtably in for. By the time the day was drawing to a close, I was outright uncomfortable, literally squirming in my last meeting

After it was done, I waddled to the bathroom and was relieved (heh) to see that there was nobody in there. I headed to a stall - the noise was deafening and lasted at least 5 seconds, if not more. The bowl and stall acted as a natural amplifier. After giggling uncontrollably, I left.

In a way, I'm glad I was alone because if that would have happened, say, at the urinal next to a business partner. Imagine standing there and someone next to you letting out the loudest butt-trumpet fart you've ever heard.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Planet X posted:

Imagine standing there and someone next to you letting out the loudest butt-trumpet fart you've ever heard.

Okay, I’ve attained nirvana, now what?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I love that I can just blast one out while standing at the urinal at work and seeing people try not to laugh.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Folks, let me tell you the absolute joy of dropping the dirtiest farts going up the longest escalator on the London underground, then turning round at the top to see the pained and gasping faces behind you

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Stefan Prodan posted:

One time in 9th grade I ripped a fart so loud in class that no one thought it was even a fart until I started laughing because I just couldn't help it, then the other kids in my class started laughing too, and the teacher had to just let us laugh for awhile because I mean what can you do

Somebody told me afterward "yeah I just thought it was your backpack or something I thought nobody could have done a fart that loud"

Your farting backpack sounds impressive. I see why you chose that one.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Amphigory posted:

Folks, let me tell you the absolute joy of dropping the dirtiest farts going up the longest escalator on the London underground, then turning round at the top to see the pained and gasping faces behind you

The escalators at Parliament station, Melbourne, once the longest and steepest escalators in the Southern Hemisphere, offer a similar experience to the accomplished farter.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

BigBadSteve posted:

Your farting backpack sounds impressive. I see why you chose that one.

That's a Lift Off episode I missed.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I just ripped one of the longest, loudest farts of my life. How loud? When it was done I heard someone in the office upstairs yell “WHAT THE gently caress?”

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I just ripped one of the longest, loudest farts of my life. How loud? When it was done I heard someone in the office upstairs yell “WHAT THE gently caress?”

Multistory farts are the best. Press your rear end in a top hat right up again the wall and you can probably hit the top floor of a three story building.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

LOUD CRACKING FARTS

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I tried the shower fart thing mentioned in this thread and it didn't work at all.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

VanSandman posted:

I tried the shower fart thing mentioned in this thread and it didn't work at all.

Punk rear end Hank Hill butt having mother fucker.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

VanSandman posted:

we're going to need specs of your bathroom asap

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bonzo posted:

And rear end.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Bonzo posted:

Yes, has it been engineered for feeee mayles.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Yes, has it been engineered for feeee mayles.

lol I remember that guy

Do you think he made a disgusted face every time a lady ripped rear end

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Skypie posted:

lol I remember that guy

Because the awesome :biotruths: of his bathroom punched you in the pussy with aesthetics? Man, I am ENGORGED.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Skypie posted:

lol I remember that guy

Do you think he made a disgusted face every time a lady ripped rear end

He would never sully himself with such low-rent pantymackerel. He was a class dude who made class decisions. That much class must mean no stanky lady rear end, right?

*gurlfart* omg sorry I got glitter everywhere TEE HEE

E: oh god sorry for double reply, I was thinking about stickers and tamponz

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

What do you mean I can’t cut off the top of my engineered floor joists?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On a flight back from Scotland to Florida, I kept dropping SBD bombs for drat near the entire 8 hours and change. The attendants kept spraying air freshener, but the death-like odors that kept drifting from my moist assmeat easily defeated it.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Randaconda posted:

On a flight back from Scotland to Florida, I kept dropping SBD bombs for drat near the entire 8 hours and change. The attendants kept spraying air freshener, but the death-like odors that kept drifting from my moist assmeat easily defeated it.

Thread's come full circle. A plane being forced to land because a passenger wouldn't/couldn't stop ripping rear end what what led me to make this thread.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LadyPictureShow posted:

Thread's come full circle. A plane being forced to land because a passenger wouldn't/couldn't stop ripping rear end what what led me to make this thread.

do you have a link to the thread for that?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Randaconda posted:

You're going to bust a loud one eventually and then be executed for terrorism

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Randaconda posted:

do you have a link to the thread for that?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3849712

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

LadyPictureShow posted:

Forcing a plane to land is nothing. I know somebody who was on a flight out of India and experienced digestive ramifications for their travel decisions. Once their gut started emanating the scent of bad curry, the smell caused other passengers to throw up, which produced a worse smell, which caused more vomit. By the time the flight landed, the floor of the plane was coated in sick, and there were many traumatized passengers.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Forcing a plane to land is nothing. I know somebody who was on a flight out of India and experienced digestive ramifications for their travel decisions. Once their gut started emanating the scent of bad curry, the smell caused other passengers to throw up, which produced a worse smell, which caused more vomit. By the time the flight landed, the floor of the plane was coated in sick, and there were many traumatized passengers.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Y'all, Mr Rogers used to blast rear end at boring parties

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/even-mister-rogers-thought-farts-were-funny/

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Want that new Mister Rogers movie just to be him laying down sick farts on people for two hours.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
E: wrong thread.

Never trust a fart post.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Want that new Mister Rogers movie just to be him laying down sick farts on people for two hours.

Ol Fred crop dusted us again no wonder he changes clothes before the show.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcXbEgac9o

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Won't you queef my neighbor

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

:hmmyes:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

:cawg:

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?
I just burped, farted, and exhaled a bongrip at the same time. It felt like I was deflating.

Then I laughed, tried to fart again, and almost poo poo my pants.

edit: Someone just linked this hilarious story in one of the discords I'm in: https://imgur.com/gallery/9cIr5Lg

wolrah fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Been living with a vegan all week. I know from 20 years of experience that being vegetarian or vegan triggers my IBS and turns me into a fart hot air balloon.

Last night, I farted so long, loud, and forcefully that I had to make a fart vent out of the blankets that would funnel the smell towards our feet. (My partner may or may not have been feigning sleep; I have no idea how he would have slept through my fartquake.) My plan didn't work because the kitten would exact bitey revenge every time she was hit with a new wave of stank.

Then I farted myself awake more than a few times!

I'm tired today.