Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-odell-beckham-jr-is-lost-and-trying-to-redeem-himself-173944529.html

quote:

Two sources close to Odell Beckham also confirmed a Sunday report from Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer that the wideout has told players and coaches to “come get me” during gameday interactions. Specifically, one source told Yahoo Sports that Beckham made the comments to players during “at least” one game in October. The source declined to specify the opponent, but it’s noteworthy that Cleveland’s October slate featured games against the 49ers and New England Patriots — two teams that aggressively shopped for wideouts at the trade deadline. The 49ers ultimately landed Emmanuel Sanders from the Denver Broncos, while the Patriots acquired Mohamed Sanu from the Atlanta Falcons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Athanatos posted:

You want text?

Probably too late but something like "The kind of accuracy the Ravens are used to" would work

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

between this and the Patriots ref grousing it's been a truly delightful Monday morning

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Bengals caught a Pats staffer recording their sideline from the press box.

It's time for an intervention, you don't spy on a 1-12 team prior to a regular season game unless you have a serious problem.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I have no idea how the Pats somehow always play the Bengals after a loss since on average they lose like two games a year for the past decade

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Bengals are beating the Patriots and Ravens.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

it's the only way for the Patriots to absolve themselves

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Everybody is talking about the Cleveland Browns and their fantastic demolition of the forlorn Cincinnati Bengals! The win was never in doubt as Cleveland controlled every aspect of the game. Even QB Dalton wanted the Brown's to walk out with the win that he threw a touchdown right to them. Wow! I don't want to beat a dead horse, but the Bengals stripes looked more like cartoon stink lines this week. Well the fake news media is mad at Coach Kitchens for throwing 75 times against the worst run defense in the league, but I love it. He looked at the first three months of game tape and saw they were ripe for a good old fashioned air assault.

We're on to Phoenix and the Cardinals, where future minor league bench coach Murray is shaking and quivering in his boots worse than the Ravens when they think about their next matchup with the Browns. It's not fair what Carnage Cleveland brings, but that's football. The Browns may never lose again. Even the crooked refs and their fat wallets can't stop them. At one point the Brown's caught a pass, landed with possession and it somehow became a fumble and then an interception. And the league thinks a Vegas team is a good idea? Pittsburgh and Baltimore both proved they were squeaking by as they barely beat two dominant teams (but both list to the Browns.). Sorry guys, sometimes life just isn't fair!!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Anyone else think Lamar wore white sleeves yesterday because of that 49ers guy?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Despera posted:

100%

Odovaucer
Oct 23, 2003
Ostrogoth

Despera posted:

and he took them off because he got worried it really was the secret to his success

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Despera posted:

What

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He actually played pretty bad when he was wearing them :v:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/05/us/49ers-suspend-tim-ryan-over-lamar-jackson-remarks-spt/index.html

49ers radio analyst Tim Ryan posted:

He's really good at that fake, Lamar Jackson, but when you consider his dark skin color with a dark football with a dark uniform, you could not see that thing. I mean you literally could not see when he was in and out of the mesh point.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jesus Christ :chloe:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Lamar Jackson, Football Ninja

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Oh.

Well okay then...

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1204496329201860608

Is that a threat Gregg?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Considering all the folks on the periphery dying for a shot in the NFL it'd be cool it we jettison crappy dudes like Gregggg. Also everyone currently involved with the Patriots, why not.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Lamar is on the injury report due to a shot he took while standing in the pocket but thanks Gregg

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I wonder if RG3 could beat the Jets

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AndrewP posted:

Lamar is on the injury report due to a shot he took while standing in the pocket but thanks Gregg
:hai:
https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1204520913611440128

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Aha! Weak knees!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
So has Cam Newton ever had a roughing the passer called in his favor? There's no play in football called more, shall we say, "subjectively" than roughing.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Ravens should get Cam Newton. Run a wildcat with Lamar, RG3 and Cam. And two tight ends. Sign Gronk while you're at it. Just cause.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Gronk sucks. Keep him far away from my cool and good football team.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
I want to emphasize this in the strongest possible way:

Andy dalton fuckin rules

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
You know who loving rules? Lamar "Action" Jackson. AND HES PLAYING FOOOTBALL TODAY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Gatts posted:

Ravens should get Cam Newton. Run a wildcat with Lamar, RG3 and Cam. And two tight ends. Sign Gronk while you're at it. Just cause.

It'd be even better if they ran a flexbone, and totally dominated with it. I want to see football go full circle where you have like two weird teams that pass, and everyone else is in power running offenses.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Lamar yeet yeet YEET!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Despera posted:

You know who loving rules? Lamar "Action" Jackson. AND HES PLAYING FOOOTBALL TODAY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is he playing?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Plays like that Hayden Hurst TD are impressive but if Jackson keeps passing out of the pocket like that it's only a matter of time until...

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The league is dumb as heck if they don't protect Lamar Jackson in the pocket exactly like they protect Tom Brady.

I dreamt last night the Ravens traded for Peyton Manning in the mid 2000s

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

chamois posted:

Plays like that Hayden Hurst TD are impressive but if Jackson keeps passing out of the pocket like that it's only a matter of time until...

He's Super Bowl champ!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I haven't been so excited to watch Ravens games in a very good while, winning it all or not this team loving owns

Winning is cool though

thanks for reading my diary

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Dec 12, 2019

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mystic Stylez posted:

I haven't been so excited to watch Ravens games in a very good while, winning it all or not this team loving owns

Winning is cool though

thanks for reading my diary

Now you finally know what it's like to be a Bengals fan

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Heard the fraud known as patriots are shook as gently caress and are afraid of the Cincinnati Bengals

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its incredibly sad that d link is probated so he wont be able to gloat about rg3 needing overtime to beat his steelers in wk17

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

its incredibly sad that d link is probated so he wont be able to gloat about rg3 needing overtime to beat his steelers in wk17

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

heh your team defeated a lovely team

thats right my favorite team :smug: