Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The 6s for now are all for bad QCS posting, some of the more standout FYAD people got a month or perma. So far.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
So I broke down and looked at the last few pages of the kiwi farms SA thread and they are indeed following this thread! They love SA sagas even more than we do, and also writing elaborate fanfics about their least favourite mods and posters. And slurs, lots of that.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

So I broke down and looked at the last few pages of the kiwi farms SA thread and they are indeed following this thread! They love SA sagas even more than we do, and also writing elaborate fanfics about their least favourite mods and posters. And slurs, lots of that.

This begs the question: who out there is reading KF and writing fanfics of their least favorite posters?

...On second thought, I'd be okay not knowing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Why do I feel like this is a trap?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Hey, so anything interesting happen on SA in the last day or s- :stare:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The only fanfiction allowed on the site is for 2019 capstone Cats . Also I heard that Bernie Sanders get the new song in it or something

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Did they say anything about me?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Did they say anything about me?

They think you're cute and Jenna is so going to ask you to prom.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

But.... but I like Jenna...

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
One of them claims to be running the new FAU account. hosed up if true.

Their least favourite posters are all trans people and KM, weird I know.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You really should read the nazi cum magic guy who stopped beating off and now makes six figures because of it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Turtlicious posted:

You really should read the nazi cum magic guy who stopped beating off and now makes six figures because of it.

This could describe an alarming number of people on the internet.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Pick posted:

6 hours is used as a stand in because more users have permissions to institute 6-hr probations than longer probations, bans, or permabans. That gives users with advanced permission time to see and institute higher-level punishments.

Also the admins have been off at their day jobs or whatever, please keep in mind that they are unpaid volunteers and have responsibilities away from the forum. Most of the mods do not even have mod powers in QCS either.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Good announcement that will make absolutely no one happy. Except me. I'm happy just in general because my life is pretty good. Just wish I had a puppy.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
The best part about all this is going to be when Lowtax finishes putting out the flaming bag of poo that is his personal life, comes back here for five minutes and is all "where did FYAD go?", completely demolishes whatever compromise house of cards the mods/admins put together. then everyone gets mad at him and half the mods quit.

Tale as old as tiiiiiime...

I may be wrong but i think one of these previous cycles literally was about forums treatment of trans folks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Good announcement that will make absolutely no one happy. Except me. I'm happy just in general because my life is pretty good. Just wish I had a puppy.

Puppies rock!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One More Fat Nerd posted:

The best part about all this is going to be when Lowtax finishes putting out the flaming bag of poo that is his personal life, comes back here for five minutes and is all "where did FYAD go?", completely demolishes whatever compromise house of cards the mods/admins put together. then everyone gets mad at him and half the mods quit.

I may be wrong but i think one of these previous cycles literally was about forums treatment of trans folks.

It's what started TGRS. Once again a compromise that absolutely no one liked. Except me. Because I like everything in general with the exception of cauliflower buffalo "wings."

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Would you say he's been, perhaps, powercucked?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The one thing I'm noticing is the QCS probations seem to be hitting some people who were quoting bad stuff as evidence or being sarcastic, I hope not all the 6ers are placeholders

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's what started TGRS. Once again a compromise that absolutely no one liked. Except me. Because I like everything in general with the exception of cauliflower buffalo "wings."

Yeah but you can do it riced as a risotto and it's not perfect but it's got a unique appeal.

FAU
Dec 9, 2019

stupid newbie

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

One of them claims to be running the new FAU account. hosed up if true.

Their least favourite posters are all trans people and KM, weird I know.
If you believe anything those loving nutjobs say then you're a god drat moron

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

I dunno. Previous times he wasn't busy dealing with serious real life poo poo and also wasn't financially so deep in the hole that he basically subsists off the forums Patreon. I think he'll just not bother at all.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

One of the admins or mods posted in one of the giant Trainwreck qqcs threads that lowtax was consulted and had given feedback/input on plans.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Snow Cone Capone posted:

The one thing I'm noticing is the QCS probations seem to be hitting some people who were quoting bad stuff as evidence or being sarcastic, I hope not all the 6ers are placeholders

Sometimes it's just there because it's easier to probe everyone at let the admins sort it out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FAU posted:

If you believe anything those loving nutjobs say then you're a god drat moron

What if I'm a god drat moron but I don't believe them?

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I find it funny people who congregate on a site that got its start by people being entirely too obsessed with some random autistic person on the net making crappy webcomics want to act like they've got any sort of normalcy high ground. SA is pretty hilariously crazy at times, but...seriously, come the gently caress on.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pick posted:

Puppies rock!!

Heck yeah they do! But I work a lot of hours and would feel bad not being able spend a lot of time with a new pet. Maybe when I finally quit this job and get a regular 9-5, but walking away from the money is still too hard. Also,

Pick posted:

Yeah but you can do it riced as a risotto and it's not perfect but it's got a unique appeal.

Ehhhhh, cauliflower is just one of those vegetables that doesn't work for me. I've tried it tons of different ways and just never seem to enjoy it. The best I've tried was grilled with a little lemon and oil so there were little crispy charred bits, but even then I just thought it would be better if it was any other veggie.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Hey we've arrived to the beat up on Lowtax zone.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

Sometimes it's just there because it's easier to probe everyone at let the admins sort it out.

Probe em all, let mods sort em out

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

AngryRobotsInc posted:

I find it funny people who congregate on a site that got its start by people being entirely too obsessed with some random autistic person on the net making crappy webcomics want to act like they've got any sort of normalcy high ground. SA is pretty hilariously crazy at times, but...seriously, come the gently caress on.

who were the goon couple who had a meetcute on the stalker forum

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Holy gently caress can we get a relief modder in for QCS HR Rep they must be dying by now.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

luxury handset posted:

who were the goon couple who had a meetcute on the stalker forum

TheSaurus and Clochette.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Heck yeah they do! But I work a lot of hours and would feel bad not being able spend a lot of time with a new pet. Maybe when I finally quit this job and get a regular 9-5, but walking away from the money is still too hard.

Yeah sadly money isn't a 9-to-5-only concern. I'm working a shitload of hours right now but they're odd ones too. That's why I feel ok checking forums stuff between other things. Personally I'd like a big dog though for sure, but my current cat is great.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Solice Kirsk posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QU40OUQ.mp4

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Perhaps we should probe everyone on the forums just to be safe.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Perhaps we should probe everyone on the forums just to be safe.

But Lowtax's dead man switch only Perma's everyone :ohdear:

FAU
Dec 9, 2019

stupid newbie

What if I'm a god drat moron but I don't believe them?
Then you're a smarter kind of moron than the Kiwifarms psychos. They need serious help lmao.

*turns to camera*

And I should know.

FAU
Dec 9, 2019

stupid newbie

TheSaurus and Clochette.
Oh my god yes, someone link Clochette's last GBS thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I made a joke to another goon this morning that I should make this meme, and sure enough the exact thing happened because it was obvious: