Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What word best describes your year?
This poll is closed.
Twee 4 1.28%
Goose 34 10.90%
Strand 22 7.05%
Bowsette 115 36.86%
poo poo 46 14.74%
Kirby 31 9.94%
Sonic 14 4.49%
I told you I don't like these polls 46 14.74%
Total: 312 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

What happen

Oh ok sorry, I had just skimmed through the video because I didn't get to see it live

FYAD's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The Resident Evil 3 trailer absolutely whips and I cannot believe it is only a few months away! :D

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

this seems like when someone's extremely bigoted grandparent dies

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
what's everyone's plans when SA closes down, I'm starting a podcast where I rank the toilets and toilet-adjacent activities in video games from Tennis For 2 until Death Stranding

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Samuringa posted:

what's everyone's plans when SA closes down, I'm starting a podcast where I rank the toilets and toilet-adjacent activities in video games from Tennis For 2 until Death Stranding

I'll probably actually get some work done at work instead of posting all day

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Hope that reddit didn't shut down r/chapotraphouse because it's the only place in the same galaxy as good as SA on the internet. Maybe ResetERA.

Also:

cheetah7071 posted:

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Samuringa posted:

No More Heroes better be at the top of the list.

cheetah7071 posted:

If SA shuts down I'm announcing my bid as Gamer President 2024.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Can I get a middling role in your administration? Viceroy of RPGs or something?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

As long as you're okay with taking the heat when I'm inevitably milkshake ducked and pretend I've never met you.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I have to post "lolbuttfarts" at least once every twenty-four hours or I might die, please keep SA open

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Lol halo master chief collection won't launch from the Xbox app but will launch from the start menu

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Samuringa posted:

Think I might go live in Racoon City. I hear the countryside is lovely this time of year.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
More like Halo Master CHUMP

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

al-azad posted:

As long as you're okay with taking the heat when I'm inevitably milkshake ducked and pretend I've never met you.

Better watch yourself buddy, I have insurance.
*Waves a copy of “For Gold and Glory”*

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Think I might go live in Racoon City. I hear the countryside is lovely this time of year.

Wait you're not an admin now?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lol no it's not, Lowtax and Smythe don't give a poo poo about trans people

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can't believe Lowtax is forsaking the ironic bigots so he can keep his Patreon numbers up.

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Rarity posted:

Lol no it's not, Lowtax and Smythe don't give a poo poo about trans people

in my brief look into what was happening it does seem really difficult for them to just say 'anti-trans bigotry is a ban' without an waffling or qualifiers

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Oh no, where will I get my prodromal schizophrenia from now?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Relax Or DIE posted:

in my brief look into what was happening it does seem really difficult for them to just say 'anti-trans bigotry is a ban' without an waffling or qualifiers

You'd think.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

it’s a rough world out there these days for ostensibly 30 year old adults to post about how transgender people are all mentally ill men that just want to wear women’s clothes and masturbate but i have a sneaking suspicion that the fyad diaspora will be able to find other internet communities out there ready to welcome them and their ideas with open arms

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/groovychainsaws/status/1203718842813493248?s=20

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

cheetah7071 posted:

:sweatdrop:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

VideoGames posted:

i dunno how often people tell you this but probably nearly not enough:

you are good admin and a good and cool person, and you make this website better.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

you are good admin

not anymore!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
Was a good admin.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Samuringa posted:

Was a good admin.

Will be (and was previously) a great mod. VG, by all accounts, is great people.

May 8, 2006

i wish i was as good of a people as VideoGames

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Relax Or DIE posted:

i wish i was as good of a Kirby as VideoGames

ftfy

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I had absolutely no idea until just now that there was forum drama going on. I really don't venture outside of Games at all, where things here are pretty relaxed other than the occasional yelling at one another over bad video game opinions.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

As far as I can tell this is the only thread on the forums right now (and the top 10 goty one whenever that finally goes up)

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Oxxidation posted:

not anymore!

well gently caress me

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Help Im Alive posted:

As far as I can tell this is the only thread on the forums right now (and the top 10 goty one whenever that finally goes up)

You should really check out the Taco Bell thread though, it’s something special

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

buddy have i got some news for you

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BadGamingTakes/status/1204398946875006976

How do you even arrive at this conclusion?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

That's a macrotransaction

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

buddy have i got some news for you

loving hell, they're closing this thread?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Friends I just want you all to know how much I love these chat thread and all the cool goons who post in them :love:

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Smdh at the Johnny 5 aces disrespect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

I like Rami a lot, but I don’t know if I quite agree with him.