Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur can't post for poo poo but he's great at voting for Nazis so don't tease him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Ehkä join, ehkä en, mutta ainakin saha hommat osaan

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Ehkä join, ehkä en, mutta ainakin saha hommat osaan

Väyrynen in rude health I see, ready for the take-over :mmmhmm:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/KarnaMikko/status/1204448335760900096

Two assholes arguing on twitter about Al-Hol, a shithole housing imprisoned Finnish jihadist kids with their mothers. The opposition have been up in arms lately, after Halla-aho learned heard a rumor that the government is bringing them here this week.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Al-Hol is a good example of how Finnishness is a social construct that there isn't universal consensus on. If you vote for a certain party or parties, you do not really consider the thirty children in Al-Hol Finnish, even though their parents are Finnish citizens and they have been Finnish citizens since birth. Those who are naturalized Finns, or who are children of naturalized Finns and Finns themselves, but have an "un-Finnish" skin colour, are probably following this controversy with resigned disgust; those who are permanent residents and thinking of learning the language to become naturalized are wondering what the point of naturalization even is since you and your children and their children will be outsiders forever.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lidl has changed the design of their bun-takers and it SUCKS. What is the cabinet going to so about this crisis?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Darkest Auer posted:

No one commented on his ability to operate a saw before you chimed in with that great insight

No, but they commented that he is an imbecile and a moron and can only drink alcohol and/or they wish for him to die slowly or at least it should be preferable he did. It just isn't true he is a shambling moron. A boozer that he is. And for gently caress's sake I did not mean he can only sharpen a saw but otherwise is an idiot, I said he can operate a factory which cuts wood and also knows how to sharpen saws - it needs a serious need to misunderstand or very low IQ _not_ to understand this.

If you disagree, sure. You can point out when those things were not said.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

No, but they commented that he is an imbecile and a moron and can only drink alcohol and/or they wish for him to die slowly or at least it should be preferable he did. It just isn't true he is a shambling moron. A boozer that he is. And for gently caress's sake I did not mean he can only sharpen a saw but otherwise is an idiot, I said he can operate a factory which cuts wood and also knows how to sharpen saws - it needs a serious need to misunderstand or very low IQ _not_ to understand this.

If you disagree, sure. You can point out when those things were not said.

He is a imbecile and a moron

being good at some things does not stop you from being an imbecile and a moron

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

He is a imbecile and a moron

Hey that's fine if you think so. People with applicable skills are imbeciles and morons in your view of the world. I have no problem with that and posting here, I don't find this surprising at all.

I bet you can call people who you suppose disagree with you idiots on the internet better than him, Teuvo doesn't know how to log on to facebook or instagram or just doesn't care and gets smashed with bikers and snorts coke or whatever, and he can operate a business (or sharpen a sirkkeli) better than you.

I know which guy you would choose, and I know which guy I would choose, to do anything at all.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Hey that's fine if you think so. People with applicable skills are imbeciles and morons in your view of the world. I have no problem with that and posting here, I don't find this surprising at all.

I bet you can call people who you suppose disagree with you idiots on the internet better than him, Teuvo doesn't know how to log on to facebook or instagram or just doesn't care and gets smashed with bikers and snorts coke or whatever, and he can operate a business (or sharpen a sirkkeli) better than you.

I know which guy you would choose, and I know which guy I would choose, to do anything at all.

Knowing that you shouldn't spout uninformed or bigoted garbage is a prerequisite of not being a moron.

It doesn't surprise me that you would choose the racist moron either

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Sulphagnist posted:

Al-Hol is a good example of how Finnishness is a social construct that there isn't universal consensus on. If you vote for a certain party or parties, you do not really consider the thirty children in Al-Hol Finnish, even though their parents are Finnish citizens and they have been Finnish citizens since birth. Those who are naturalized Finns, or who are children of naturalized Finns and Finns themselves, but have an "un-Finnish" skin colour, are probably following this controversy with resigned disgust; those who are permanent residents and thinking of learning the language to become naturalized are wondering what the point of naturalization even is since you and your children and their children will be outsiders forever.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

you shouldn't spout uninformed or bigoted garbage

Like what?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Sulphagnist posted:

It's not about the children, it's about the islamist mothers who willingly went to Syria to commit genocide and now somehow should be pitied because they have kids.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

It's not about the children, it's about the islamist mothers who willingly went to Syria to commit genocide and now somehow should be pitied because they have kids.

What did they do? If they committed genocide then we definitely should bring them home and try them for their crimes. It is a matter of our national honour that Finnish war criminals won't escape justice.

Oh, you didn't mean they committed crimes, you just don't like muslims?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Like what?

No en nyt muista kovin paljon yksittäistapauksia ku se sanoo kamalaa paskaa aina kun se avaa suunsa mutta vaikka https://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/a/201701032200049038 näin alkuun

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1204792159469219843
ok boomer

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hakkarainen is a drunk boomer dummy who is ill fit for any political office. His koko kansan teuvo appeal to other idiot boomer drunks is what got him elected. Probably got some lulz votes as well from people who just wanted to see him make a clown of himself in public, and he has not disappointed on that front.

All he does is damage to this country. He could be the sacred saw lord of legends and it wouldn't matter diddly dick. He is not out there spreading his saw gospel or cutting down lumber at the eduskunta. He is there trying to pull vuokra scams, grope women while drunk, making lovely remarks while sober and drunk, and talking about how instead of enacting any sort of climate policies let's just shrug our shoulders and say "Taivaan isä hoitelee säät ja ilmastot, kyllä jämpti on näin.". A solid plan if I ever heard one. Another very similar and just as successful plan is to rub a magic lamp and hope there is a genie in there who'll sort things out.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

lmao I forgot that he is climate change denier too

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

No en nyt muista kovin paljon yksittäistapauksia ku se sanoo kamalaa paskaa aina kun se avaa suunsa mutta vaikka https://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/a/201701032200049038 näin alkuun

Möliseehän se kaikkea. Mielestäni pitäisi olla pysynyt siellä sahalla. En vaan osaa pitää täysin toistaitoisena känniläisenä joka pyörii vahingossa jossain Brysselissä eikä osaa tehdä muuta kuin juua viinaa. Siitä tää keskustelu lähti kun osaa se muutakin mielestäni eikä ole joku 60äö kaatuilija.

Vaikka joku kuinka vihaa kaikkia persuja ja etenkin Hakkaraista ei ole se mikään toistaidoton urpo, sillä on vaan ihan eri mielipiteet kuin joillain muilla.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
the honor of teuvo is being insulted?

*ligur unsheathes his mora*

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Vaikka joku kuinka vihaa kaikkia persuja ja etenkin Hakkaraista ei ole se mikään toistaidoton urpo, sillä on vaan ihan eri mielipiteet kuin joillain muilla.

Ne mielipiteet vaan sattuu olemaan rasismia, ilmastonmuutoksen kieltämistä ja kaikkea muuta hauskaa

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

teuvo on semmonen vekkuli setä joka kännissä ahdistelee naisia työpaikallaan :newlol:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Nenonen posted:

teuvo on semmonen vekkuli setä joka kännissä ahdistelee naisia työpaikallaan :newlol:

hei sillä on vaan eri mielipide siitä onko ahdistelu ok

älä vainoo teuvoa

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

Ne mielipiteet vaan sattuu olemaan rasismia, ilmastonmuutoksen kieltämistä ja kaikkea muuta hauskaa

Tätä lienee turha yrittää saada vaikka sinua ymmärtämään, mutta ei Teuvo ole pistämässä erivärisiä uuniin, eikä Teuvo kiellä, että ilmasto suattaa vähän lämmetäkin.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Tätä lienee turha yrittää saada vaikka sinua ymmärtämään, mutta ei Teuvo ole pistämässä erivärisiä uuniin, eikä Teuvo kiellä, että ilmasto suattaa vähän lämmetäkin.

Joo me tiedetään jo että sun mielestä rasismi on ihan ok juttu

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

Joo me tiedetään jo että sun mielestä rasismi on ihan ok juttu

Jaa, miten se on minusta ok juttu?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Jaa, miten se on minusta ok juttu?

Ehkä siitä että rasistien puolustaminen on sun lempihommaa tällä foorumilla

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

Ehkä siitä että rasistien puolustaminen on sun lempihommaa tällä foorumilla

En kyllä arvosta rasismia, enkä ole ollenkaan sitä mieltä, että on ok väittää ihan melaniinin perusteella ketään huonommaksi tai paremmaksi ihmiseksi. I don't give a poo poo onko joku valkoinen, vihreä tai vaikka purppuran värinen.

Enkä kyllä myöskään tsemppaa sellaisia jotka järjestevät porukkaa johonkin arvojonoon ihojen värien tai muidenkaan vastaavien ominaisuuksien perusteella.

Josta johtuikin mieleeni, että mistä helvetistä olet saanut tuollaista päähäsi?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Why do people call me racist when all I do is defend racists???

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

What did they do? If they committed genocide then we definitely should bring them home and try them for their crimes. It is a matter of our national honour that Finnish war criminals won't escape justice.

If they come here they definitely should be tried. Normally people are tried in the country they committed the crimes in though, I can't see the Foreign Ministry organising a rescue operation for some drug dealer sexpats caught in South Asia for example.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

a) He absolutely is
b) he literally does

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

If they come here they definitely should be tried. Normally people are tried in the country they committed the crimes in though, I can't see the Foreign Ministry organising a rescue operation for some drug dealer sexpats caught in South Asia for example.

are you even aware of the conditions in al-Hol? if you are opposed to bringing them home then you're just a piece of poo poo islamophobe.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it

Ligur posted:

Varmaan et ymmärtänyt jotain kun järki oli hetkellisesti jäässä, tai luit vähän nopeasti tosin tässä tapauksessa veikkaan, että väärinymmärtäminen on hieman tahallista. En sanonut missään kohtaa, että Teuvon taito ja viisaus liittyyvät politiikan saralle ja ovat suurenmoisia. Tai edes, että kaverin pitäisi olla politiikassa.

Sanoin, että Teuvo ei taida olla kuitenkaan ihan kädetön urpo ja kuolaava idiootti josta ei ole kuin rapppioalkoholistiksi kuten tuossa muutama postaaja antoi vähän ymmärtää (saa korjata jos luin väärin).

nääh, muuten vaan aloit puhua hakkaraisen sahaustaidoista vastauksena jonkun muun kritiikkiin juurikin kyseisen hemmon kansanvalistustaidoista

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
I do like how Haavisto is going full Iraqi Information Minister about this as newspapers dig out more and more info about the operation to fly them to Finland. I guess the eventual idea is to look extremely confused when it turns out that somehow by complete accident Kurds, planes and entire virkamieskoneisto just happened to wander around and by complete accident somehow the kids appeared in Finland???

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

are you even aware of the conditions in al-Hol? if you are opposed to bringing them home then you're just a piece of poo poo islamophobe.

The kids sure, but why should those adult assholes who voluntarily went there to commit crimes be treated any differently to the same kind of people anywhere else in the world?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

The kids sure, but why should those adult assholes who voluntarily went there to commit crimes be treated any differently to the same kind of people anywhere else in the world?

You still haven't named their crimes. I wonder why? Is it because they're spooky musulwomen in capes so their actual crimes are irrelevant?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Saying that the kids should be brought back but not their mothers is effectively the same as saying you don't actually want the kids back

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You can't bring back the kids without the parent(s) without changing the law. Discussion of any other strategy is moot.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

teuvo-aivo: ei päästetä lapsia suomeen koska ne on vääränvärisiä

mestari-aivo: revitään lapset äitiensä sylistä väkisin, kärrätään ne tänne ja heitetään jonnekin lastenkotiin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtamo
Oct 7, 2012

Darkest Auer posted:

This is pretty often not the case wrt war crimes and terrorism-related crimes, especially in civil wars and other mainly internal conflicts, at least when the accused parties have escaped the country. The reasoning for this is that recently war-torn countries often do not have fair trials for the losing side. I know it might feel a bit insane to be talking about fair trials for (claimed) ISIS members, but that's human rights for you. :shrug: Of course the situation can't be compared to pretty much any "ordinary" crime either, but it can't be stressed enough that there is absolutely no proof of any crimes for at least some of these women, and even if there was proof, Finland has a responsibility of bringing any such women to justice.

Andrast posted:

Saying that the kids should be brought back but not their mothers is effectively the same as saying you don't actually want the kids back

Jerry Cotton posted:

You can't bring back the kids without the parent(s) without changing the law. Discussion of any other strategy is moot.

These are both 100% true and the reason why it's so infuriating listening to opposition politicians at the moment. I know Päivi Räsänen being pure evil should be no surprise, but this quote is both infuriating and chilling:

quote:

Räsänen ei näe ongelmaa siinä, että lapset erotettaisiin äideistään ja tuotaisiin Suomen ilman äitejään.

– Jos äiti yhtään ajattelee oman lapsensa parasta, niin hän antaa lapsensa palata Suomeen esimerkiksi sukulaistensa hoiviin.
Like, noted Christian Päivi Räsänen is 100% backing family separation, as long as the victims are brown and non-Christian. :bang:

By the way, I strongly suggest everyone to give a listen to this Martin Scheinin interview, all the way back in July: https://areena.yle.fi/1-50235063. Even if you consider Scheinin a taistolaiskommari-isämmaampetturi, he is probably the best human rights & international justice expert in Finland.