Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1204580649513783296?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Okay, this is hilarious

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I would be very impressed if it wasn't obviously a temp.

But yes, still hilarious.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Yeah this pushes it over imo

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yeah I'm listening to that guys podcast now (Blocked Party) and it's actually pretty funny. White Claw Yoda guy is dumb is real, real dumb and was super mad about this guy stealing his internet clout

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s a shame a bunch of the usual 15 minutes of fame publications jumped in before Stefans post, because ‘lame marketing guy gets dumb tattoo for sole purpose of getting internet points’ is funnier when he’s left with a bad tattoo and nobody noticing.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

From what Stefan said on the podcast, the Brock guy has "influencer" friends that were always going to spread word about his tattoo, so it was a forgone conclusion his dumb stunt was gonna get press. Throwing a wrench in the works by riling him up and stealing his thunder is probably the best we could ask for.

Either way a week from now he's gonna be the guy with that tattoo and no one caring.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Fun local news:
Kildare man jailed for giving 8-year-old son tattoo
https://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/local-news/501079/kildare-man-jailed-for-giving-8-year-old-son-tattoo.html

(there's no picture)

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Rotten Red Rod posted:

From what Stefan said on the podcast, the Brock guy has "influencer" friends that were always going to spread word about his tattoo, so it was a forgone conclusion his dumb stunt was gonna get press. Throwing a wrench in the works by riling him up and stealing his thunder is probably the best we could ask for.

Either way a week from now he's gonna be the guy with that tattoo and no one caring.

A cunning stunt, to be sure.

No wait, the other one.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Shoehead posted:

Fun local news:
Kildare man jailed for giving 8-year-old son tattoo
https://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/local-news/501079/kildare-man-jailed-for-giving-8-year-old-son-tattoo.html

(there's no picture)

This actually reminds me of an ongoing story from reddit...

("Nmom" = "Narcissistic Mom" in the language of this particular subreddit)

My Nmom drugged me and tattooed her name on my arm while I was unconscious

Yesterday, I was watching a movie with her and my baby brother and she asks me if I want something to drink. I say yes and she brings over a cup of juice. The rest is... I don't even remember. There is no blur, there is nothing. All I remember is taking one sip and then blank! I wake up with a sore arm and don't think anything of it until it starts to hurt. I look down and cannot believe my eyes. Her NAME is tattooed on my entire arm! I could tell it was real ink because Nmom works as a tattoo artist and I've seen plenty of them. I woke up in my bed and ran towards her room to confront her. She was so carefree about it and told me it was a gift and to "be happy."

How can I be happy when you permanently label me with your name without my consent?! After the initial shock, I then told her to take me to a tattoo laser removal place. She laughed in my face and said that I "should be grateful." I couldn't believe what was happening and ran back to my room. I sat on my bed thinking... thinking about how my life got to this point. I couldn't come to an answer because her behaviour is so irrational. I proceeded to look up info on laser removal. It said that there need to be several sessions and each session costs a lot. I went back to her room and demanded she pay for it because I did NOT ask for this. She gave me a firm "NO!" and said that I will "learn to appreciate it."

I thought about calling the police on her, but changed my mind. I am dependent on her after all and she knows that. I don't want to live with this for the rest of my life. I feel like ripping the skin off. I'm sooo mad right now. I won't do that. Don't worry, it's just... this is so abusive and depressing. What do I do?

I called the Police. Nmom at Station getting questioned.

I listened to the advice that most of you have been giving me. I called CPS and Law Enforcement. They instantly started an investigation. The first thing the officers did was take me to the hospital to get tested. They took some blood and urine. They also brought Nmom in for questioning. My Nmom kept telling them that this whole thing is a misunderstanding and they are wasting time. I think she called a lawyer and stopped talking to the cops. I am currently staying with the neighbors until things calm down. I have my little brother with me as well. Thank you all for the support. I needed the encouragement because this was the hardest and scariest thing I have ever done. I am so glad I did. It's like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I asked the hospital staff about the tattoo and if I can have it removed, but they told me to take things one step at a time. I guess they are mainly focused on my health for now, as they should. I just want this thing off me as soon as possible! That's all I have for now. Thank you all again for the advice!

Nmom is facing charges after discovery of evidence proving I was drugged

Me and my little brother are safe at the neighbors house and Nmom just got released on bail. After her questioning, the police received the lab results proving my story. I was drugged and then she took advantage by tattooing her name on my arm. An officer came by and told us that Nmom has been warned to stay away from us for the time being - until her court date. The district attorney's office has officially charged her and I want justice. She will NOT get away with this.

She's definitely going to lose that tattoo license and I hope some time behind bars. I could have died from the drug she used on me. The doctor said there was Rohypnol in my system, which is called by some as a "date-rape drug." Many of you mentioned it as a possible drug that she used on me and you were right. It is prescribed for people who struggle sleeping. I sleep just fine, which explains why it knocked me out so quickly. I'm still in shock that she did this to me. I'm staying strong for my brother, but it gets really hard whenever I look at my arm. I covered the tattoo with a big bandage temporarily.

I will let the skin heal as you all have advised. I personally NEED it removed as soon as possible though. I cannot have it covered up with something else because all it would do is remind me of this pain. I don't get why these laser treatments are so expensive. Anyways... thank you all for the kind words and overwhelming support! It means a lot.

Nmom arrested again for violating terms of release by confronting me and saying the forced tattoo of her name on my arm is not a big deal

Me and my brother are safe at a house owned by this nice lady. CPS is having us live here temporarily while they continue investigating. I am glad they didn't separate us, since there are a couple of other kids here too and I read a bunch of scary stories online where siblings are split upon relocation. Luckily there is enough room in the house for all of us. It's comfortable here and I like it. Well, it was comfortable until Nmom suddenly showed up and caused problems.

You may be wondering how she found the address. I was curious about that as well. It turns out there was this app installed onto my phone, giving away my exact location this entire time. She bought me the phone last year and I never knew about this app until now. I heard yelling downstairs and Nmom was arguing with the homeowner, saying "These are MY kids! You have no right to keep them here!!" I called the police as she continued and they got there within minutes. She was handcuffed and charged for trespassing and maybe some other things also.

This is crazy! It's hard to believe it all. Sometimes I feel like I'm having a nightmare, hoping to wake up. But, this is as real as it gets. My own mother drugged me and tattooed her name on my arm. Yup, that seriously happened to me and I need to accept it in order to heal. Some of you asked if my dad is in the picture. He is not and I never met him. I do have an aunt from my dads side of the family that lives a few hours away. I told CPS but they couldn't get a hold of her and I haven't visited in years. So, maybe that's a dead end.

In the meantime, I guess we will live here until things are sorted. I expect Nmom to stay put in jail this time, waiting for the court date coming up. She deserves to be locked up for what she did to me. About the tattoo; I'm letting the skin heal and am taking good care of it. I do intend to have it removed in the near future. That is all for now. Thank you all for the support!

Nmom facing justice. It's court day!

It's happening! She is going to stand in front of that judge and get verbally slapped around back to reality. She will learn that her behaviour was so far out of bounds and illegal. I heard she even tried to postpone it lol because she knows its OVER! Me and my little brother are still safe at the house provided by CPS. I completely reset my phone after some of you advised me to do so. Everything is cool right now and I'm actually happy.

I cannot imagine what excuses her and her lawyer are going to try and stir up. There is no escaping this! I can taste the justice in the air right now! Wohoooo!!! Ok, that might have been a little... cringe, but I'm super EXCITED right now. What do you think will be the charges? I couldn't say because she did so many screwed up things and all of it is really complicated for me to understand.

There is one thing that I am worried about though. I am about to turn 18 soon and I don't know if they will let me stay with my brother. I don't know what will happen and that really worries me. Any ideas?

Nmom sentenced to 6 months in prison with 2 years probation

I was asked to testify and tell my side of the story on how she drugged and tattooed her name on my arm. The judge took all the information into account and she made a deal by pleading guilty. I guess her lawyer convinced her somehow. I expected her to claim innocence and blame others like a narcissist would.

I am glad she is facing justice. My brother and I are living in a nice foster home. Everything is good and I'm happy.

I am finally beginning the process of having the tattoo my Nmom forced on me removed

Its been a while since I last updated and I thought it was time. My brother and I are safe at the same foster home. The kind lady is allowing me to stay after I turn 18 next month. I just had to promise that I will be productive and helpful around the house. Of course that is not a problem and I am more than happy as long as we are away from Nmom, who is still facing justice in prison as I type this.

Yesterday, I visited the laser treatment clinic and made an appointment for next week. This will be the first session of... I forget how many, but a lot. I kept the tattoo and skin healthy over the past few months. Many of you have provided great advice and I appreciate it. It will be a long process and I'll figure it out along the way.

Thank you for all the love and support!

Nmom sent me an email from prison

Nmom has been in prison for a few months now for drugging me and tattooing her name on my arm and I haven't been contacted by her until today. I forgot to create a new email after all that has happened lately. Of course, she began the letter by talking about herself and how terrible it is in prison. She then said that I am "cold hearted" for not visiting or calling. I sat there staring at the screen shocked at how oblivious she is of her actions, even after facing punishment behind bars.

The letter continued with her mentioning how the tattoo was an "act of love" and that I shouldn't remove it. Well, too late for that because I already began laser removal treatments. It's going to take a while as it is a long and expensive process. Nmom concluded by asking for my forgiveness. No way! There is a zero percent chance I am forgiving her for permanently damaging our family.

My little brother and I are all we have left. She is no longer in the picture and we will survive and thrive without her. I have to admit that I am feeling more and more anxious as her release date approaches in about 3 months. Don't worry, she doesn't know the address of the foster home we are staying at. But, I just don't know what she'll try to do once she's free.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Rotten Red Rod posted:

This actually reminds me of an ongoing story from reddit...

("Nmom" = "Narcissistic Mom" in the language of this particular subreddit)

My Nmom drugged me and tattooed her name on my arm while I was unconscious

Yesterday, I was watching a movie with her and my baby brother and she asks me if I want something to drink. I say yes and she brings over a cup of juice. The rest is... I don't even remember. There is no blur, there is nothing. All I remember is taking one sip and then blank! I wake up with a sore arm and don't think anything of it until it starts to hurt. I look down and cannot believe my eyes. Her NAME is tattooed on my entire arm! I could tell it was real ink because Nmom works as a tattoo artist and I've seen plenty of them. I woke up in my bed and ran towards her room to confront her. She was so carefree about it and told me it was a gift and to "be happy."

How can I be happy when you permanently label me with your name without my consent?! After the initial shock, I then told her to take me to a tattoo laser removal place. She laughed in my face and said that I "should be grateful." I couldn't believe what was happening and ran back to my room. I sat on my bed thinking... thinking about how my life got to this point. I couldn't come to an answer because her behaviour is so irrational. I proceeded to look up info on laser removal. It said that there need to be several sessions and each session costs a lot. I went back to her room and demanded she pay for it because I did NOT ask for this. She gave me a firm "NO!" and said that I will "learn to appreciate it."

I thought about calling the police on her, but changed my mind. I am dependent on her after all and she knows that. I don't want to live with this for the rest of my life. I feel like ripping the skin off. I'm sooo mad right now. I won't do that. Don't worry, it's just... this is so abusive and depressing. What do I do?

I called the Police. Nmom at Station getting questioned.

I listened to the advice that most of you have been giving me. I called CPS and Law Enforcement. They instantly started an investigation. The first thing the officers did was take me to the hospital to get tested. They took some blood and urine. They also brought Nmom in for questioning. My Nmom kept telling them that this whole thing is a misunderstanding and they are wasting time. I think she called a lawyer and stopped talking to the cops. I am currently staying with the neighbors until things calm down. I have my little brother with me as well. Thank you all for the support. I needed the encouragement because this was the hardest and scariest thing I have ever done. I am so glad I did. It's like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I asked the hospital staff about the tattoo and if I can have it removed, but they told me to take things one step at a time. I guess they are mainly focused on my health for now, as they should. I just want this thing off me as soon as possible! That's all I have for now. Thank you all again for the advice!

Nmom is facing charges after discovery of evidence proving I was drugged

Me and my little brother are safe at the neighbors house and Nmom just got released on bail. After her questioning, the police received the lab results proving my story. I was drugged and then she took advantage by tattooing her name on my arm. An officer came by and told us that Nmom has been warned to stay away from us for the time being - until her court date. The district attorney's office has officially charged her and I want justice. She will NOT get away with this.

She's definitely going to lose that tattoo license and I hope some time behind bars. I could have died from the drug she used on me. The doctor said there was Rohypnol in my system, which is called by some as a "date-rape drug." Many of you mentioned it as a possible drug that she used on me and you were right. It is prescribed for people who struggle sleeping. I sleep just fine, which explains why it knocked me out so quickly. I'm still in shock that she did this to me. I'm staying strong for my brother, but it gets really hard whenever I look at my arm. I covered the tattoo with a big bandage temporarily.

I will let the skin heal as you all have advised. I personally NEED it removed as soon as possible though. I cannot have it covered up with something else because all it would do is remind me of this pain. I don't get why these laser treatments are so expensive. Anyways... thank you all for the kind words and overwhelming support! It means a lot.

Nmom arrested again for violating terms of release by confronting me and saying the forced tattoo of her name on my arm is not a big deal

Me and my brother are safe at a house owned by this nice lady. CPS is having us live here temporarily while they continue investigating. I am glad they didn't separate us, since there are a couple of other kids here too and I read a bunch of scary stories online where siblings are split upon relocation. Luckily there is enough room in the house for all of us. It's comfortable here and I like it. Well, it was comfortable until Nmom suddenly showed up and caused problems.

You may be wondering how she found the address. I was curious about that as well. It turns out there was this app installed onto my phone, giving away my exact location this entire time. She bought me the phone last year and I never knew about this app until now. I heard yelling downstairs and Nmom was arguing with the homeowner, saying "These are MY kids! You have no right to keep them here!!" I called the police as she continued and they got there within minutes. She was handcuffed and charged for trespassing and maybe some other things also.

This is crazy! It's hard to believe it all. Sometimes I feel like I'm having a nightmare, hoping to wake up. But, this is as real as it gets. My own mother drugged me and tattooed her name on my arm. Yup, that seriously happened to me and I need to accept it in order to heal. Some of you asked if my dad is in the picture. He is not and I never met him. I do have an aunt from my dads side of the family that lives a few hours away. I told CPS but they couldn't get a hold of her and I haven't visited in years. So, maybe that's a dead end.

In the meantime, I guess we will live here until things are sorted. I expect Nmom to stay put in jail this time, waiting for the court date coming up. She deserves to be locked up for what she did to me. About the tattoo; I'm letting the skin heal and am taking good care of it. I do intend to have it removed in the near future. That is all for now. Thank you all for the support!

Nmom facing justice. It's court day!

It's happening! She is going to stand in front of that judge and get verbally slapped around back to reality. She will learn that her behaviour was so far out of bounds and illegal. I heard she even tried to postpone it lol because she knows its OVER! Me and my little brother are still safe at the house provided by CPS. I completely reset my phone after some of you advised me to do so. Everything is cool right now and I'm actually happy.

I cannot imagine what excuses her and her lawyer are going to try and stir up. There is no escaping this! I can taste the justice in the air right now! Wohoooo!!! Ok, that might have been a little... cringe, but I'm super EXCITED right now. What do you think will be the charges? I couldn't say because she did so many screwed up things and all of it is really complicated for me to understand.

There is one thing that I am worried about though. I am about to turn 18 soon and I don't know if they will let me stay with my brother. I don't know what will happen and that really worries me. Any ideas?

Nmom sentenced to 6 months in prison with 2 years probation

I was asked to testify and tell my side of the story on how she drugged and tattooed her name on my arm. The judge took all the information into account and she made a deal by pleading guilty. I guess her lawyer convinced her somehow. I expected her to claim innocence and blame others like a narcissist would.

I am glad she is facing justice. My brother and I are living in a nice foster home. Everything is good and I'm happy.

I am finally beginning the process of having the tattoo my Nmom forced on me removed

Its been a while since I last updated and I thought it was time. My brother and I are safe at the same foster home. The kind lady is allowing me to stay after I turn 18 next month. I just had to promise that I will be productive and helpful around the house. Of course that is not a problem and I am more than happy as long as we are away from Nmom, who is still facing justice in prison as I type this.

Yesterday, I visited the laser treatment clinic and made an appointment for next week. This will be the first session of... I forget how many, but a lot. I kept the tattoo and skin healthy over the past few months. Many of you have provided great advice and I appreciate it. It will be a long process and I'll figure it out along the way.

Thank you for all the love and support!

Nmom sent me an email from prison

Nmom has been in prison for a few months now for drugging me and tattooing her name on my arm and I haven't been contacted by her until today. I forgot to create a new email after all that has happened lately. Of course, she began the letter by talking about herself and how terrible it is in prison. She then said that I am "cold hearted" for not visiting or calling. I sat there staring at the screen shocked at how oblivious she is of her actions, even after facing punishment behind bars.

The letter continued with her mentioning how the tattoo was an "act of love" and that I shouldn't remove it. Well, too late for that because I already began laser removal treatments. It's going to take a while as it is a long and expensive process. Nmom concluded by asking for my forgiveness. No way! There is a zero percent chance I am forgiving her for permanently damaging our family.

My little brother and I are all we have left. She is no longer in the picture and we will survive and thrive without her. I have to admit that I am feeling more and more anxious as her release date approaches in about 3 months. Don't worry, she doesn't know the address of the foster home we are staying at. But, I just don't know what she'll try to do once she's free.

Uh, why do I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach reading this and imagining the (lack of) updates in 3 months....

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Yeah, that happened

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Miss posted:

Yeah there was a dude on that british tv show about getting coverup tattoos who had a cartoon willie on his willie

It’s on your dick... what’s his reason to want to cover it up?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The trick is to get a ruler at 0.8x scale.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I just got inked for the first time (no I'm not sharing it) and I've caught the bug. Since I can think of no better place to ask, is an SPQR tattoo particularly tasteless or problematic? I understand some fascists both historical and contemporary have tried to co-opt it but I'm wondering if it's as Bad as, y'know, an iron cross or some poo poo.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mister Speaker posted:

I just got inked for the first time (no I'm not sharing it) and I've caught the bug. Since I can think of no better place to ask, is an SPQR tattoo particularly tasteless or problematic? I understand some fascists both historical and contemporary have tried to co-opt it but I'm wondering if it's as Bad as, y'know, an iron cross or some poo poo.

You dont want to share your first tattoo and your second tattoo can be read as fascist... :thunk: What's the first tattoo?

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Mister Speaker posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPQR#Use_by_white_supremacists

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Chichevache posted:

You dont want to share your first tattoo and your second tattoo can be read as fascist... :thunk: What's the first tattoo?

It's a kite on the outside of my left biceps, a tribute to my Father who passed away last year and had a similar tattoo on his arm. I don't want to share it because it's very basic line art and y'all are savage.

Right, thank you. I guess I'm kind of conflicted by this one as there's something of a gradient of fash poo poo. Like Thor's Hammer, I don't know that it's as bad as an iron cross or actual fasces tattoo but it's all about context I guess. I know a kid who proudly wears one on his forearm and he's definitely not fash, and he's less Italian than I am.

I also already have like half the skinhead wardrobe (that is to say, a bomber jacket and a shaved head, not Docs or suspenders or anything) but anyone who knows me knows I'm practically a communist synthesizer.

Mister Speaker has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Dec 11, 2019

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Just share it in the normal tattoo thread, folks are generally pretty positive there unless you've made a genuinely bad decision.

And yeah lol don't get an SPQR tattoo people will obviously think you're a nazi

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If it’s not a dick-kite and it’s a tribute then I don’t think anyone is going to tear you.

Don’t get anything tattooed on you that can even remotely be assumed to be a fascist marking.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mister Speaker posted:

It's a kite on the outside of my left biceps, a tribute to my Father who passed away last year and had a similar tattoo on his arm. I don't want to share it because y'all are savage.

You know there's a good tattoos thread right?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mister Speaker posted:

Apparently this can also stand for "Sono Pazzi Questi Romani" (literally: "They're crazy, these Romans") or "Sono Porci Questi Romani" (literally: "They're pigs, these Romans")

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Mister Speaker posted:

I also already have like half the skinhead wardrobe (that is to say, a bomber jacket and a shaved head, not Docs or suspenders or anything) but anyone who knows me knows I'm practically a communist synthesizer.

Hammer and sickle tattoo my dude

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Rotten Red Rod posted:

On a keyboard, apparently. Maybe Stalin in 80s colors clothing playing?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Mister Speaker posted:

It's a tattoo for Nazis OP

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Just put "Not a Nazi" underneath it, duh.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I'm really glad I was too chicken to get the Roman/Byzantine tattoos I was considering ten years back.

But i also really hate it because history and mythology tats are cool

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

EL BROMANCE posted:

If it’s not a dick-kite and it’s a tribute then I don’t think anyone is going to tear you.

Don’t get anything tattooed on you that can even remotely be assumed to be a fascist marking.

I got four lightning bolts on my chest ..... kinda forget about the SS connection until much later.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

LingcodKilla posted:

I got four lightning bolts on my chest ..... kinda forget about the SS connection until much later.

Move to Tampa, get into hockey. You'll be OK.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

EL BROMANCE posted:

Move to Tampa, get into hockey. You'll be OK.

It’s also my rating symbol in the Navy so I have an excuse.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Just added the text P-P-P-Power Rangers

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LingcodKilla posted:

It’s also my rating symbol in the Navy so I have an excuse.

Yikes, being moto is a huge gently caress up.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Wasabi the J posted:

Yikes, being moto is a huge gently caress up.

I like my giant squid wearing a Dixie cup throwing lightning bolts in a storm.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah, I got a navajo religious symbol on my chest. Same problem.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, I got a navajo religious symbol on my chest. Same problem.

Their local army armory got rid of all the units symbols except for a few tiles when. WW2 broke out.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Side view of an elephant with SLON underneath.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
What about this version?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Knee posted:

What about this version?

This is clearly more tasteful

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Who doesn’t like Big tiddy wolf mamas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Yeah but then you’ll get confused for an AS Roma fan, an even more helpless existence :italy: