Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Breath of Fire 2 has a painfully slow experience curve and a famously awful translation, but once the story gets going it does put you in more dramatic scenarios than Breath of Fire 1 did. What've you got to lose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BDAJS_8RSA

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
wtf

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1204230503651364864

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

well i didn't see that coming but it's wonderful

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Spring 2021 is a long ways away but that's cool nonetheless. Those games are always really good.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

That's actually a pretty big deal since MLB The Show is THE baseball game and has historically been a PS exclusive.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nintendo should bring back their own arcade style Ken Griffey Jr. MLB games without the MLBPA license though as well.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The Show is absolutely a top tier quality sports game . I don't even like baseball and it's fun. If the it gets a Switch version that's not gimped to poo poo that's wild, especially because it's a big Sony exclusive

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SmellsLikePee: The Shitshow.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

SmellsLikePee: The Shitshow.

dont sign your post

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

goferchan posted:

The Show is absolutely a top tier quality sports game . I don't even like baseball and it's fun. If the it gets a Switch version that's not gimped to poo poo that's wild, especially because it's a big Sony exclusive

Super mega baseball is fun on the go but I’m gonna go ape if this is a full or mostly full port.

Fun to think about that I’ve owned every PlayStation and played The Show on each of em

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Started to playing Luigis Mansion 3 again to destress after work it’s so loving good

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

Started to playing Luigis Mansion 3 again to destress after work it’s so loving good
I don't game much and also have pretty simple tastes but I was consistently impressed with how loving good it was. drat near everything about it was perfect. I understand that sort of thing isn't for everyone but it really wowed me.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

The Milkman posted:

Super mega baseball is fun on the go but I’m gonna go ape if this is a full or mostly full port.

Fun to think about that I’ve owned every PlayStation and played The Show on each of em

Super mega baseball 2 is probably the best arcade sports game since the snes era.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

nindies news blast incoming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbV16KDIo_g

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1204461403450462208?s=21

This looks real fun

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

is that by the golf story dev?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yes it's the sequel

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

spork story

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

S'bore Story

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Golf story was tite except for the awful music

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

I don't game much and also have pretty simple tastes but I was consistently impressed with how loving good it was. drat near everything about it was perfect. I understand that sort of thing isn't for everyone but it really wowed me.

It's just so polished from end to end and there's so many tiny details and animations it's full of atmosphere. Also it's funny when you suck up a fat ghost and they get stuck

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is the kind of poo poo i come here for

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I liked golf story but some of the quests got annoying. I just wanted to play more regular golf.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i didn't like how every course was 9 holes with a gimmick, would have liked at least one or two mario golf style normal courses

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
King Knight it hype. Everyone play King Knight.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

The gentleman with the glasses looks vaguely familiar.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

doomrider7 posted:

The gentleman with the glasses looks vaguely familiar.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Epic

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

hell yes.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*pretending I understand and nodding eagerly * Haha. Bald oval office.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

its time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao