Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

.5 PPR

For my WR3, torn between

Jones Jr. @ MIN
or
Kirk Vs. Pitt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
1 PPR, 2 WR and a FLEX:

Hopkins vs DEN
Moore @ ATL
Parker @ NYJ
Carson @ LAR
J.Williams vs WAS

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Handsome Ralph posted:

.5 PPR

For my WR3, torn between

Jones Jr. @ MIN
or
Kirk Vs. Pitt

I am torn between Golladay and Jeffrey. It's even a question cause I don't trust their QB who was shut down the second half of that game last week and he'll be facing and even tougher defense in Minnesota.

Weather looks like it'll be a factor for that MNF game though, so idk what to do.

I'd roll with Kirk, personally.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

0.5 PPR, need two flex players. I snuck into the playoffs as the 6 seed and would love to knock off the ultra-cocky 3 seed so of course I'm getting paranoid about my choices (Crowder's poor last couple of games, potential horrible weather during Jeffery's game tomorrow) and am considering swapping in, say, Pascal.

Alshon Jeffery vs NYG
Jamison Crowder vs MIA

Carlos Hyde vs DEN
Matt Breida @ NO
Benny Snell @ ARI
Zach Pascal @ TB
Terry McLaurin @ GB

I've also got Guice in as my RB2 right now. Stand pat there?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

xeria posted:

1 PPR, 2 WR and a FLEX:

Hopkins vs DEN
Moore @ ATL
Parker @ NYJ
Carson @ LAR
J.Williams vs WAS

Moore
Parker
Hopkins

Also, Jets will be without Jamal Adams so that's nice.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

standard scoring, pick 1 WR and 1 FLEX. bolded currently starting

Tyler Boyd @ Cle
Cole Beasley vs Bal
Bo Scarbrough @ Min
DJ Chark @ LAC
AJ Brown @ Oak

and in 1 PPR:
Marlon Mack vs TB or
Sony Michel vs KC

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

"DJ Chark is a top 5-7 WR on the season depending on scoring and now the QB who loves throwing to him is starting," I shout into the void.

the void does not reply.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Who has the most stable floor for a FLEX in 1PPR?

Crowder vs MIA
Boyd @ Cle

Crowder hosed me the last couple of matches and have swapped in Boyd for now.

Also, for my RB2 (bolded starting) I have

J Williams vs WAS
Marlon Mack vs TB

Worried about Mack coming off injury. Williams seems like a safe floor.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ugh I’m gonna start Mahomes over cousins and Cook over Ingram and just loving hope I’m doing the right thing

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Santheb posted:

Ugh I’m gonna start Mahomes over cousins and Cook over Ingram and just loving hope I’m doing the right thing

It may not work out, but you're doing the right thing.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

ketchup vs catsup posted:

"DJ Chark is a top 5-7 WR on the season depending on scoring and now the QB who loves throwing to him is starting," I shout into the void.

the void does not reply.

Chark's matchup sucks and I feel like the Jags are just gonna be checking down to Fournette again, I really don't feel confident about it :shrug:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Started White over Mixon, wheeeeeeeeeeeee. Gonna go tune out for the next six hours.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Ugh Pascal and pray. I don’t trust Trubisky and TB’s secondary is trash

unoops?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's cool, I'm going to lose that game anyway because fantasy football only exists to disappoint me.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I ended up keeping Crowder and not playing Pascal, which seemed like it was going to sink my chances until Winston went ham

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?

Handsome Ralph posted:

Start Jackson.

http://imgur.com/gallery/6SoFkTT

I hate that I was right but tbh it was the right decision up until garbage time and Watson scored 25 more points, I was still gonna win until ertz got that td right at the end so mad right now.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

6-year plan man posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/6SoFkTT

I hate that I was right but tbh it was the right decision up until garbage time and Watson scored 25 more points, I was still gonna win until ertz got that td right at the end so mad right now.

Oooof, yeah that's rough. Sorry duder. Honestly, even as someone who started Watson, I did not expect him to get that many points.

Makes you feel any better, I also benched Kirk. Started Marvin Jones Jr ahead of him. I still won though

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I think at this point I can drop the Eagles DST and keep rolling with the steelers?
Every week the Eagles are rated higher but the steelers keep outperforming them.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Chernabog posted:

I think at this point I can drop the Eagles DST and keep rolling with the steelers?
Every week the Eagles are rated higher but the steelers keep outperforming them.

Philly D made Eli look like Super Bowl run Eli inthe first half last night, I wouldn't trust them.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Currently sitting on the Chiefs DST in one of my leagues. Seattle is available and so is Philly (lol).

Hold with the Chiefs or is Seattle a better pick this week?

Oh and for funsies, Lutz or Tucker this week?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Bills Dst
Or
Steelers Dst

They play each other. Starting Steelers currently

Liquid Banjo
Dec 23, 2009

full of mama's homemade pemmican
Pick 3

Cooper Kupp (v SEA)
Tyler Lockett (@ CAR)
Emmanuel Sanders (v ATL)
Michael Gallup (v LAR)
DK Metcalf(@ CAR)

Slayton (v MIA) is also on waivers

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I’d go Kupp/Sanders/Metcalf

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
PPR scorings, deep league without any real TE pickups. So I gotta choose between:

J.Doyle @ NO
J. Hollister @ Car

Or drop one for:

J. Smith @ Hou

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Wonderllama posted:

PPR scorings, deep league without any real TE pickups. So I gotta choose between:

J.Doyle @ NO
J. Hollister @ Car

Or drop one for:

J. Smith @ Hou

I think I like Hollister over Doyle just slightly. Haven't seen many Colts games but Seattle does try to make room for Hollister in their offense.

Anyway, I need 1 WR and 1 Flex in .5ppr

WR

Terry McLaurin v.PHI
Slayton v.MIA
Miller @GB
Pascal @NO (MON)

Flex

Any of the above plus
Jamaal Williams v.CHI
DeAndre Washingon v.JAX (if Jacobs is out)

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Pick a DST

Eagles @ Wash
Seahawks @ Carolina
Bills @ Pitt

The Redskins have the worst offense in the NFL, but that Eagles secondary scares me.

Kyle Allen is poo poo and might be at risk of in game benching.

The Duck has game managed OK so far, so maybe the Bills are not an option.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Quiet Feet posted:

I think I like Hollister over Doyle just slightly. Haven't seen many Colts games but Seattle does try to make room for Hollister in their offense.

Anyway, I need 1 WR and 1 Flex in .5ppr

WR

Terry McLaurin v.PHI
Slayton v.MIA
Miller @GB
Pascal @NO (MON)

Flex

Any of the above plus
Jamaal Williams v.CHI
DeAndre Washingon v.JAX (if Jacobs is out)
I would lean McLaurin and Slayton myself.

Anybody else getting Titanic-type vibes from DAL? I've been stacking Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper all season and they've mostly been great, but now it's the fantasy playoffs and they seem to be ailing. I don't feel great about them vs. LAR and @ PHI the next two weeks. Is it crazy to consider Ryan Tannehill over Dak rest of season to hedge my bets a little? He's got HOU and NO at home... Maybe I just really want to PRINT THE SHIRTS, but he's been the no. 2 overall QB since he took over, and TEN overall looks like they're rolling.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

coronaball posted:

Pick a DST

Eagles @ Wash
Seahawks @ Carolina
Bills @ Pitt

The Redskins have the worst offense in the NFL, but that Eagles secondary scares me.

Kyle Allen is poo poo and might be at risk of in game benching.

The Duck has game managed OK so far, so maybe the Bills are not an option.

Eagles can be wonky but it's Washington and the Eagles are still in the running for the playoffs. I'd go Eagles here.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

gloom posted:

Anybody else getting Titanic-type vibes from DAL? I've been stacking Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper all season and they've mostly been great, but now it's the fantasy playoffs and they seem to be ailing. I don't feel great about them vs. LAR and @ PHI the next two weeks. Is it crazy to consider Ryan Tannehill over Dak rest of season to hedge my bets a little? He's got HOU and NO at home... Maybe I just really want to PRINT THE SHIRTS, but he's been the no. 2 overall QB since he took over, and TEN overall looks like they're rolling.

*raises hand*

Dak vs LA
Baker @ ARI
Fitzmagic @ NYG
Eli (lol) vs MIA
Minshew @ OAK
Brissett @ NO

Those are who I'm looking at. Dak always scores like 20 when I think he'll get smoked so it's hard to write him off despite his hand injuries, trouble vs the blitz, and tough opponent.

Baker, Minshew, Eli, and Fitzpatrick all have laughable opponents, but obviously all carry their own question marks. Brissett's got a bit better track record if he's finally healthy, and has a beatable defensive (if Jimmy G can light up NO why not Jacoby B?).

Ugh. I know whoever I pick will throw a 8 point dud and Dak will get 22.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Pander posted:

*raises hand*

Dak vs LA
Baker @ ARI
Fitzmagic @ NYG
Eli (lol) vs MIA
Minshew @ OAK
Brissett @ NO

Those are who I'm looking at. Dak always scores like 20 when I think he'll get smoked so it's hard to write him off despite his hand injuries, trouble vs the blitz, and tough opponent.

Baker, Minshew, Eli, and Fitzpatrick all have laughable opponents, but obviously all carry their own question marks. Brissett's got a bit better track record if he's finally healthy, and has a beatable defensive (if Jimmy G can light up NO why not Jacoby B?).

Ugh. I know whoever I pick will throw a 8 point dud and Dak will get 22.
I would be tempted by Fitzmagic but probably stick with Dak here. The Browns looks dysfunctional and there's smoke around OBJ so who knows. Eli is what he is, although he's throwing to some pretty good players. Minshew has regressed hard, and DJ Chark looks like he'll be out. And I like Brissett for real football purposes way more than fantasy, especially with TY Hilton questionable / out. Yeah I'd keep starting Dak under these circumstances and hope he holds up. I personally just got lucky picking up Tannehill off waivers this week.

GibbonTrainer
Apr 19, 2010
I’m sticking with Dak. Choices at RB (three spots) and Flex (one spot) though.

CMC v Seahawks
Lindsay @ Chiefs
White @ Bengals
Mixon v Patriots
Mostert v Falcons

I’ve also got Kirk @ Browns on my bench and an option for the Flex spot. Thoughts? Half-PPR.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Championship week for me and I have absolutely no clue who to start at QB. 6pt TD passes. Pick one:

Wentz @ Washington
Fitzpatrick @ NYG
Eli vs Miami
Rivers vs Minny

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Ty1990 posted:

Championship week for me and I have absolutely no clue who to start at QB. 6pt TD passes. Pick one:

Wentz @ Washington
Fitzpatrick @ NYG
Eli vs Miami
Rivers vs Minny

Unenviable decision. Personally, I’d go with wentz, even after last week.

Tonight I have to start Lamar, even though I’m terrified he either gets 1) hurt, or 2) runs up the score early and gets benched halfway through.

Either way this is playoffs and I need all the points I can get.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I was going with Mayfield over Wentz but now I'm reconsidering picking him back up. Or hopefully the third place contender will drop Tannehill.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I get to face Lamar tonight so gonna need all the points i can get to offset the 50 he probably gets by halftime.

Need a flex in 1 PPR

I have mostly boom or bust players to choose from now that i lost Ridley to IR.

DK Metcalf @CAR
Terry McLaurin vPHI
Will Fuller @TEN
Darius Slayton vMIA
Zach Pascal @NO
Adrian Peterson vPHI

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

VietCampo posted:

I get to face Lamar tonight so gonna need all the points i can get to offset the 50 he probably gets by halftime.

Need a flex in 1 PPR

I have mostly boom or bust players to choose from now that i lost Ridley to IR.

DK Metcalf @CAR
Terry McLaurin vPHI
Will Fuller @TEN
Darius Slayton vMIA
Zach Pascal @NO
Adrian Peterson vPHI

poo poo, that's a tough one.

I'd go with Metcalf. Though Pascal isn't a bad choice if Hilton is still out this week.

I'm also in a similar bind.

FLEX .5 PPR,

White @ Cin
Mixon Vs. NE
Pascal @ NO

I also have a unique first world problem of choosing between Tucker or Lutz. I feel like Tucker is just going to be kicking XPs all night so that'll get me 7 points at most, whereas Lutz might actually have to kick a few field goals.

So, start Tucker with confidence or go with Lutz?

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Dec 12, 2019

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Brady or Rivers? Brady is playing against Cincinnati, and I mean I know he's not been great this season, but that's a better match-up than the vikings no?

Opponent is playing Trubisky and I lost to her playing him and I just need to smoosh her face in.

16 team league and everyone has stashed at least one qb in addition to their starter (including my opponent with Wentz) so I don't have a god drat thing to choose from on the ww so....that's my question.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Probably Brady

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Asking this again, cause I'm still torn,

FLEX .5 PPR,

White @ Cin
Mixon Vs. NE
Pascal @ NO