Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
>says he'll go back to updating one panel at a time

>updates half a page anyway

donate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just realized oda put on his fake mustache again.

...remember when oda had hair? lol

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

My favorite cereal is breakfast cereal

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

There's something very fitting about going back to this choice and first thing that happens is Oda ripping up the manga that killed them both.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Mr. Steak posted:

>says he'll go back to updating one panel at a time

>updates half a page anyway

donate

Also,

Voted 3.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You know, donations are when you give money with no exchange of goods or services.

When someone is providing a service, and you choose to give them money, that's a tip.

Translator works for tips.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

You know, donations are when you give money with no exchange of goods or services.

When someone is providing a service, and you choose to give them money, that's a tip.

Translator works for tips.

Twitch has kind of changed that even if it was ever a thing. The dictionary definition doesn't really matter when the intent of something is clear.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Dec 12, 2019

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Duck and Cover posted:

Twitch has kind of changed that even if it was ever a thing. The dictionary definition doesn't really matter when the intent of something is clear.

True, people using the wrong terminology en masse happens all the time.

And in most circumstances it doesn't matter. But the IRS sure knows the difference! There is reason "tips" appears alongside "wages" on the W-2, but not donations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

True, people using the wrong terminology en masse happens all the time.

And in most circumstances it doesn't matter. But the IRS sure knows the difference!

I'm not sure what kind of person would not realize their twitch donations aren't tax deductible. Well I mean it might qualify as a business expense for someone like Mr. Beast but that's different.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Duck and Cover posted:

I'm not sure what kind of person would not realize their twitch donations aren't tax deductible.

Given that main streamer demographic is "young and stupid" I guarantee there are streamers who have gotten in legal trouble over "donation" taxes.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

Given that main streamer demographic is "young and stupid" I guarantee there are streamers who have gotten in legal trouble over "donation" taxes.

Probably although I was thinking of the viewers, which probably also has examples of people being dumb enough.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

this might be hard to say: i'm a white supremacist

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Steak I will donate if to promise to spend it on alcohol.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

edit

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I've given a few dollars to the op's tipjar, but...

Am I the only one who really wants to change their avatar?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Ziv Zulander posted:

I've given a few dollars to the op's tipjar, but...

Am I the only one who really wants to change their avatar?

As an aside, you should all give to Mr Steak's donation page! It looks like you need paypal but you actually don't, you can just pick how much you want to give then put in your info without signing up.

This thread has been going on for over a year and they've put in daily effort to keep it updated. I work for a living, 40 hours a week, and if I can donate the equivalent of a few hours labor to keep this thread going then I'm happy to. I still feel it was better when the updates were inconsistent and we had time to stew on each one, but now that they're a darn dirty neet with nothing better to do and they're updating regularly, I'm not complaining.

https://www.ko-fi.com/neetneetneetneetneet

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you have full permission to change my avatar.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also these edits are amazing lol. keep it up

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

:vince:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face posted:

Steak I will donate if to promise to spend it on alcohol.

weed and its a deal

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Mr. Steak posted:

you have full permission to change my avatar.

gently caress that I’m not spending that money. where do you get off

(zz for short)

e: (greetings from the street boyzz)

e2: (my name is ninjyzz, the battle hinges, on how I use my sword and when it singes)

Ziv Zulander fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Dec 12, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ziv Zulander posted:

where do you get off

a couple stops from now

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

It’s been a full hour and I’m the only one who’s donated to mr steak’s page! Why is that? I’m not some benevolent shitlord, I don’t give a gently caress.

He’s a good guy who’s given plenty to these forums, but he’s struggling to make it right now. I’ve given a good amount to him, why haven’t you?

https://www.ko-fi.com/neetneetneetneetneet

Even if you can only give a few dollars, it’s worth it! Think about how much you’re donating to them! Minimum wage is 7.25 nationally right now. Even if you can only work for an hour or two extra to make mr steak happy, it deserve to be done. He’s a good person who deserves his internet credits

e:: I work in a place that is super lovely about giving overtime pay!
The other day I managed to donate four hours worth of OT to mr steaks. Why can’t you give that money to him?

Ziv Zulander fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 12, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ああ、ほめんなよぉ
はずかしい〜

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Mr. Steak posted:

ああ、ほめんなよぉ
はずかしい〜

I don’t know what this means

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

You gotta pay him to translate it

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

(previous donations don't count)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ziv Zulander posted:

its embarrassing to be praised so much, heh.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont know how to feel about y'all's generousness so far... i dont really think i deserve to make more money on an average day now that im unemployed, compared to when i was working. i'm certainly working much less, but my income has increased. it just feels kind of unfair. but at the same time (though its embarrassing to say), the donations rn account for pretty much 100% of my budget until the end of the year. so i'm not inclined to close them or anything....

it just feels weird. idk... im not used to this kind of success. er.. if you could call it that haha

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
*makes it hail with 300 pennies*

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we still need a gang tag

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Mr. Steak posted:

we still need a gang tag

Lets hmm and haw about it for 30 pages before ultimately doing nothing.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
NEET I say more?

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Resting Lich Face posted:

Lets hmm and haw about it for 30 pages before ultimately doing nothing.

But first a snack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Mr. Steak posted:

we still need a gang tag

:neet: