Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

V. Illych L. posted:

the country is going to break up lol

the uk isn't going to exist in ten years

nothing lasts forever

*smokes cigarette europeanishly* get over it :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

V. Illych L. posted:

the country is going to break up lol

the uk isn't going to exist in ten years
mistakes into miracles

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

so is britain going to get medicare and medicaid, or just full on private hell scape?

oh they'll keep the NHS, it's going to turn into an excellent vehicle for funneling money into health providers' pockets

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
kinda weird seeing how some areas had long lines at the polls today, which indicates an excited voter base. I'm gonna say the exit polls are skewed too far tory

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
may god drat those perfidious isles

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Bryter posted:

The exit polls are generally good. The "big failure was 2015 when they failed to predicted a slim Tory majority by getting it wrong by ~20 seats. This time they predict a Tory majority of 86.

Counterpoint, the exit poll is bad and makes me feel bad. :colbert:

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Yikes, that's gotta be it for corbyn. Britain's one big shot at leftist reform stymied by the brexit.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

lol what the gently caress uk

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
our elections in 2022 is going to be Macron vs Le Pen, if you want to take solace in the misery of others

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i would not expect any less from the island ruled by inbred pedophiles

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Lmao a coordinated bullshit anti-Semitism smear actually worked

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
NO DEAL

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

betting against the rich seems...unwise, sorry pours.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Kurtofan posted:

corbyn should stay imo

If its the biggest loss since 1935 no waaaaaaay he sticks around.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

after losing the dem primary buttigieg is going to move to london and start talking with a harry potter accent to save labour from the commies

Lord Pete Buttabrexit

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

neutral milf hotel posted:

kinda weird seeing how some areas had long lines at the polls today, which indicates an excited voter base. I'm gonna say the exit polls are skewed too far tory

rigged imo

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
So,

This must be Brexit.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
torys actually win majority by 69 not 86

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
Sorry UK folks. I felt this devastation earlier in the year with the Australian election. Hopefully the actual count is better than the exit polls suggest.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Those of us in Scotland got it right. England hosed us.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Just pat the UK on the bottom and send her away.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ape Fist posted:

Holy poo poo they're going to do their insane Brexit deal unimpeded and the NI Loyalists are going to lose their loving minds.

finally perfidious albion will stop hogging the line to the balls chopping machine

we got other countries getting antsy waiting for their turn to destroy themselves

chop chop, hurry it the gently caress up it has been 3 years loving do it already cowards

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

neutral milf hotel posted:

The lines could easily have been older people, is the thing. Hell, the American method of deliberately having lines disenfranchises the young in favor of those who will crawl over broken glass to vote against brown people.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hakimashou posted:

Yikes, that's gotta be it for corbyn. Britain's one big shot at leftist reform stymied by the brexit.

gently caress u

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I think it's time to get this brexit poo poo over with and start the suffering now

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Tiocfaidh ár lá, lads.

Time for NI to jump ship and return to the arms of the motherland.

The gently caress is wrong with English people that just because someone was forced to eat cum-soaked biscuits as a schoolboy they defer to him as their lord and master.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The insurance industry moves over to britain and doesn't fight as hard as the US implements universal healthcare: I'd smirk at this outcome

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

so do the troubles start back up now or do you guys have a grace period for everyone to grab their weapons again?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

meanolmrcloud posted:

betting against the rich seems...unwise, sorry pours.

my mistake, shouldve thought carefully before i made the choice

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Brexit means Brexit.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

so is britain going to get medicare and medicaid, or just full on private hell scape?

you'll probably start seeing a gradual selling off of assets accompanied by an overall increase in public-private partnerships, which are a smoke screen for the government outsourcing care to private interests

a system like the NHS doesn't get dismantled in a day, it gets picked apart piecemeal until its overall functioning is kneecapped enough that it can be handed off entirely to private interests under the guise of "improving efficiency"

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

KaptainKrunk posted:

Lmao a coordinated bullshit anti-Semitism smear actually worked

it's gonna work on bernie lmao loving kill me

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
boris johnson is very very happy and feels redeemed in everything he has done in life right now

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

The lines could easily have been older people, is the thing. Hell, the American method of deliberately having lines disenfranchises the young in favor of those who will crawl over broken glass to vote against brown people.

very true

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

He certainly Bojo'd his way out of this bind

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Onwards Scexit!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVWyGHq7Rqw

HiHo ChiRho