Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I hate this garbage county I live in.

E: was this a good snipe or bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

No More Toast posted:

I thought it would be bad but... not this bad.Even if the exit polls are wrong they won't be that wrong.

I should probably sleep. I don't know what the next steps are.

Sleep is a good first step.

gently caress's sake what is loving wrong with people jesus loving christ.

Saith
Oct 10, 2010

Asahina...
Regular Penguins look just the same!
godspeed emigres

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Considering how gutted the NHS has been, I doubt it will have any effect on public opinion, as the brex/con voters are going to believe the campaign that healthcare in america is better ( and actually was even better before obama) and will roll along with it, maybe in 20 or 30 years the uk will wake up but I am not sure.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

RabidWeasel posted:

Same, I think I was expecting this really, there's something really wrong with the Midlands

I wasn't expecting it at all. But I've had a lot of practice dealing with trauma.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Somehow twisted my brain round to feeling lucky that I got cancer while the NHS was still around to cut it out of me. Pretty normal reaction.

gently caress this, each and every part of it.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Saith posted:

i guess i can get some catharsis in all you britnats clamouring to escape to scotland

I’m too tired to detect trolling but come on man, no one in here is a ‘britnat’.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

A small beacon of light in a pit of darkness.

Who would be PM if Johnson lost and the Tories win.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Maybe we just need to Brexit so we can go back to fighting the Tories on other issues

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

gilljoy posted:

As someone who lives in Belfast. gently caress me we are super hosed now

congratulations on your pending Irish citizenship

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011

Hey-- Hey, I may be ugly and hate-filled, but I've, um--
What was the third thing you said?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

RED HOT SLIT posted:

We will come back from this.

How

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Scotgoons, any chance you want to annex Wales? Maybe Cornwall might decide to come-with and form a new distributed Celtic state?

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Regarde Aduck posted:

I’m trying to stay strong. For the first time i’m planning to look for voluntary stuff for helping the homeless in this area, who are literally being left to die. And I kinda calm down.

Look for work at a Social Housing provider. It's good, honest work. Especially if they also run Social care projects. The company I work for has totally changed my life, and I honestly feel like one of the good guys who give a poo poo about the world.

oxford_town
Aug 6, 2009

Charlz Guybon posted:

Who would be PM if Johnson lost and the Tories win.

the saj

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/politicshome/status/1205263236028911617

:shrug:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Near the end, Wales will be like "Hwyl fawr," and Boris will declare that England is better off alone anyways.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
As a Yank who lived in the UK for a spell, who has friends living over there, and who holds the country near and dear to my heart, I am super gutted for you, Britgoons. :( I can only promise I will do my part to get rid of my country's own ineffectual loudmouthed oaf in 2020.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Regarde Aduck posted:

I’m too tired to detect trolling but come on man, no one in here is a ‘britnat’.

we have at least one Nat :3:

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

right folks, wound-licking time, but perhaps we should loving skip the electoral discussion and go straight for direct action

seems like we are due to have a reprise of the last century's 20s with some hot striking and picketing coming back to fashion

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

gilljoy posted:

As someone who lives in Belfast. gently caress me we are super hosed now

Are you able to get Irish citizenship ?

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Lots of cities like Wolverhampton, Stoke, parts of Birmingham, West Bromwich etc have a high % of going tory in the exit poll and they all had 10% or so majorities. Why are the midlands turning blue like that?

oxford_town
Aug 6, 2009

elbkaida posted:

Lots of cities like Wolverhampton, Stoke, parts of Birmingham, West Bromwich etc have a high % of going tory in the exit poll and they all had 10% or so majorities. Why are the midlands turning blue like that?

brexit

dissatisfaction with corbyn

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Hope is not a lie. If you feel gutpunched right now that's good because it means you still care enough to hope. Apathetic acceptance of hellworld timeline is when you know you've actually lost, and the reaction of this thread to the exit polls prove we are not lost.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Bring on the loving asteroid tbh

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1205249731829682176?s=19

Go Scotland, GO!

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
gently caress acceptance, I'm sticking with depression. And beer.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Celexi posted:

brex/con voters are going to believe the campaign that healthcare in america is better ( and actually was even better before obama)

hold on, as an american I have to ask, this was a line that has been floated? if so that's loving insane

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Worst timeline: Tory majority but also Unionists turn out in record number and DUP + UUP vote share increases

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

elbkaida posted:

they want to eat poo poo with brexit

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life

Debbie Does Dagon posted:

Maybe we just need to Brexit so we can go back to fighting the Tories on other issues

hard to be optimistic about that when the tories will get to redraw the constituency boundaries based on 2015 registered voter numbers and enact a bunch of methods of blocking people from voting

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
gently caress me the BBC goes from Mark Francois to Kate Hoey I cannot loving take this

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Blyth Valley now seem to be recounting the recount. Not expecting that.

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
Is there a potential leader out there on the left of the party who could turn things around? Literally the only person charismatic and smart enough that I can think of is McDonnell.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

hold on, as an american I have to ask, this was a line that has been floated? if so that's loving insane
same way american politicians like to act like nationalized healthcare systems are all disasters that kill people

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

no they just genuinely haven't seen the current NHS crisis and assume its fine and will stay fine

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Nigel farage has tried it but the tory claim is that the NHS is actually good and there is no way they would sell it.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Yes

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

elbkaida posted:

Brexit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

RabidWeasel posted:

Same, I think I was expecting this really, there's something really wrong with the Midlands

A lot of people in the Midlands really hate immigrants, my town, Walsall, is stuffed with people who loathe anyone who isn't white.