Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
doing my best to suppress my nastier thoughts like goddamn you fuckers really did this to yourselves

the olds at least, when Brexit crashes the economy and the NHs is replaced with bronze private insurance plans, will hopefully die quickly and painfully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol the dumb island people are gonna starve

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAUXTON posted:

maybe run a super racist spoiler party in their districts next time, just load up on the full lexicon of racial slurs and pastries that sound like racial slurs and go hogwild "we'll make sure those bleedin' snickerdoodles and stickybuns never again blight the blessed kingdom"

goon project

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

goon project

releasing a manifesto that's a direct rip of the racial science from disco elysium

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Some Guy TT posted:

did the exit polls ask people why they voted for boris im just scratching my head here trying to figure out what possible reason there could be why this would work for him and not may when it was the exact same strategy and the exact same platform but a worse candidate

People didn't vote for Boris they voted against Corbyn, and if I think about it too hard it'll drive me insane.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i had been led to believe that the brexit party wasnt campaigning at all and was a non factor so this is rather ingenius and evil

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
is this true?

https://twitter.com/jimgeraghty/status/1205261584345522177

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

jokes about y'all's impending balkanization aside my heart legitimately goes out to ukgoons but also I'm laughing at being given poo poo for only having 2 political parties I'm the us then labor getting hosed by the other parties

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost

sodor is a crown dependency, not part of the uk. fake news!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Move to Scotland before they secede

Asap

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Or just stay in London I guess

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/CRobertsonUK/status/1205291529063018497

https://twitter.com/CRobertsonUK/status/1205292123920179201

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Scrree posted:

labour has three spoiler parties running against it.

and an electorate dumb enough to fall for it!!!!

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Raccooon posted:

So Sanders has to win now. The cancer has to be rooted out at the source

America: the origin of British conservatism.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

memorial tribute played on a church bell tower after aviccii died:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9mmjr2DjY0

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

what are treeza vans?

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

darlington has betrayed us

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/aidanjones88/status/1205284291648925696

:haibrow:

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Watching Mad Max fury road the lovely day scene is the best depiction of boomers and millennials. Millennials chained to a boomer draining their blood and the boomer starts filling the car with gas to kill both of them. The millennials grabs the flare to keep them from suiciding. Except in real life the millennial fails to stop the boomer and they both die in an explosion.

Raccooon has issued a correction as of 02:35 on Dec 13, 2019

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

i like england i just wish it was less poo poo

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Dreylad posted:

what are treeza vans?

The vans that Theresa May's Home Office sent around the country with "Go home" painted on the sides

Bryter has issued a correction as of 02:39 on Dec 13, 2019

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/Bob55492332/status/1204969296591544320

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Bryter posted:

The vans that Theresa May's Home Office sent around the country with "Go home" painted on the sides

jesus loving christ

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

There's some good news tonight! This really seems like the end of the Brexit Party!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

all you sorry brit bastards have my condolences

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Thoguh posted:

Latinos that don't speak with an accent and were raised in US culture are at most a generation away from becoming "White" the same way every other wave of immigrants did before them.

This would be the case if the Republicans weren't mainlining hardcore racism. It will eventually happened yeah, but the GOP is doing their hardest in putting it off.

The one constant is and will remain black people being shat on.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Raccooon posted:

Well remember Sanders is still much more popular here than Corbyn is in the UK. Also antisemitism attacks are a lot more tricky against him. Also lot less of a threat of a third party bleeding support outside maybe a bloomberg run. Its still gonna be an uphill battle though.
who's bloomberg going to pull votes from, billionaire rapists? they're already all in for trump

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

all you sorry brit bastards have my condolences

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

how did the voting go?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Bryter posted:

God that's gross

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
England was cool for approximately 20 years of it's entire history, and that ended over 30 years ago, so let's not act like this was some big loss.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Taintrunner posted:

doing my best to suppress my nastier thoughts like goddamn you fuckers really did this to yourselves

the olds at least, when Brexit crashes the economy and the NHs is replaced with bronze private insurance plans, will hopefully die quickly and painfully

lol when the NHS is privatized those over 65 will be exempt because uh "they paid into it"

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

who's bloomberg going to pull votes from, billionaire rapists? they're already all in for trump

I doubt he will. But there is speculation that Bloomberg will try to run third party and pull votes from Bernie in the general.

Assuming there will be a bunch of mad centrists at Bernie getting nominated

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I can't believe the English took this to heart.

They didn't vote lib, they voted Tory/Brexit

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my posting theme of the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0odbW_XSE

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Amphigory posted:

loving hell I didnae expect to see that again the night. Cheers for cheering me up

happy to help, also tonight reminded me of this:

https://twitter.com/cannyswim/status/612975944761016320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

hey uh are the first voted to actually be counted in strong labor districts

i ask because the first 21 of 650 seats to be fully confirmed dont look that bad

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

hey uh are the first voted to actually be counted in strong labor districts

i ask because the first 21 of 650 seats to be fully confirmed dont look that bad
labour lost a seat that they've held since 1950