Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
I think i already posted this itt but still

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

mooyashi posted:

my irl friend is not only a mayor pete supporter, but a paid staffer. lol

please post updates when your friend does funny politics poo poo as the campaign continues

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
When Susan Sarandon and Jill Stein became the most effective and powerful progressives in modern u.s. history.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Halser posted:

notch probably uses less than a studio apartment's worth of his multimillion dollar house

Wouldn't be surprised if other people live in it and he isn't even aware

When notch is asleep at night the m&m standees come alive like in night at the museum

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mooyashi posted:

I think i already posted this itt but still

:ck5:

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i like how i know that's louis ck but when you zoom in on any smilie on this site it looks like The DOOM Guy

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol i just remembered biden's eye exploded during a debate and everyone except the internet went about their business like their wasnt a guy that looked like that slurring his way through a televised event

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

mooyashi posted:

i like how i know that's louis ck but when you zoom in on any smilie on this site it looks like The DOOM Guy

Someone make Louis CK Doom. Instead of guns you've got your hand on your... you know where this is going.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

mooyashi posted:

Thats a WAD is definitely dont want to play

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Louis CK was a pioneer of WAD distribution

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

mooyashi posted:

Still… nothing justifies 5'ing Louis CK. Not even Doom music.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Eat This Glob posted:

lol i just remembered biden's eye exploded during a debate and everyone except the internet went about their business like their wasnt a guy that looked like that slurring his way through a televised event

yeah this dude is obviously stroked out compared to his performances in 2008

a heartbeat away from the presidency you say? well in that case Biden for pres and Bernie for vp :bernin:

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

yeah this dude is obviously stroked out compared to his performances in 2008

a heartbeat away from the presidency you say? well in that case Biden for pres and Bernie for vp :bernin:

Speaker of the House Nina Turner

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Christ Christie was made Donnie's Mickey D's Bag boy

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Chris Christie got heckled at a ball game and tried to intimidate the guy who did it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Chris Christie got heckled at a ball game and tried to intimidate the guy who did it

from that pic of his girth all leaned over those bleacher seats, the temptation to push him over must've been nigh irresistible

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

Christ Christie was made Donnie's Mickey D's Bag boy

and then donnie told him to kick rocks when he wanted a job in the administration

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Does someone have the pic of CC pouring M&Ms from a bag into a bigger bag at the ballgame handy?

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
According to his physical, the President weighs exactly as much as Homer Simpson.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

Does someone have the pic of CC pouring M&Ms from a bag into a bigger bag at the ballgame handy?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Does anybody have that article about how this couple retired early and you can too, and it turns out the answer is to rent out the house your parents gifted you and to get a job working at your mom’s nonprofit making six figures a year?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
ty

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Get in the plane and go home. It's over there. You go home.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
https://www.last.fm/user/Jkushner

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I don't remember what anti gay republican it was but there was one super anti gay republican that got caught going on vacation with like some young hairless beefcake that he met on rentboy.com. He was supposedly just there to "carry luggage" but they were going to like Thailand or some poo poo just the 2 of them together for like a week

I think there was some meth involved but I might be getting that mixed up with a different anti gay crusader caught with a different hairless beefcake

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
i have no organ and i must scream

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
When Britain shot themselves in the head, got a chance for a do-over, and shot themselves in the head even harder.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't remember what anti gay republican it was but there was one super anti gay republican that got caught going on vacation with like some young hairless beefcake that he met on rentboy.com. He was supposedly just there to "carry luggage" but they were going to like Thailand or some poo poo just the 2 of them together for like a week

I think there was some meth involved but I might be getting that mixed up with a different anti gay crusader caught with a different hairless beefcake

George Alan Rekers? There's been several that meet most of those criteria

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

When Britain shot themselves in the head, got a chance for a do-over, and shot themselves in the head even harder.

theyve made their bed i guess. hope they dont kill their poors too much :(

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

ah man, i'm fine with all the hacks making GBS threads themselves but Kelly Sue used to be cool

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Krankenstyle posted:

theyve made their bed i guess. hope they dont kill their poors too much :(

the Tory voters aren’t the ones who are going to suffer from this

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Wrestlepig posted:

the Tory voters aren’t the ones who are going to suffer from this

yreah...

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Ziv Zulander posted:

Does anybody have that article about how this couple retired early and you can too, and it turns out the answer is to rent out the house your parents gifted you and to get a job working at your mom’s nonprofit making six figures a year?

That's an entire genre of articles now.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

That's an entire genre of articles now.

It is, but most of them stick with useful advice such as scrimp and save, become a landlord, and buy the author’s book. The one I’m thinking of in specific let the mask slip and said that you need to be born to rich parents, but there’s so many of them now that I can’t find it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

Someone make Louis CK Doom. Instead of guns you've got your hand on your... you know where this is going.

Hey guys have you noticed that Louis CK Guy on the cover of Louis CK Doom isn't cranking it with both hands, it's actually a demon on his right jizzing!!!?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo