Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Guys, the judiciary committee voted for both articles of impeachment down party lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Blowjobs vs Russian assets.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The vote from Known Coward John Ratcliffe was expected.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
If I was gonna stab my party and president in the back and risk losing my seat for ~the good of the country~ I sure as gently caress wouldn't be doing it in committee. I would wait until the vote is on the open floor.

But they're all cowards anyway so it doesn't matter.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Chichevache posted:

Guys, the judiciary committee voted for both articles of impeachment down party lines.

You're right, but weenie Democrats were actively floating censure instead of impeachment just a few days ago. Impeachment is also one of those things that sticks as a historical data point, so at least when America melts down and I'm a resident of South Canada, the history books will show that Donnie got his rear end impeached, then acquitted by sycophants.

If we can still read.

FYI - The full House vote will be 100% party line, with Amash voting yes and a few Democratic weenies voting no. You won't really see defections in the Senate either - but those will manifest in 4-ish Republicans forcing McConnell to actually do a trial.

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Dec 13, 2019

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

EBB posted:

I don't know what the future holds exactly, but I do know a lot of people are gonna die.

i lust for old people death and I don't give a gently caress what their individual politics are they as a whole have failed the entire loving planet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

If I was gonna stab my party and president in the back and risk losing my seat for ~the good of the country~ I sure as gently caress wouldn't be doing it in committee. I would wait until the vote is on the open floor.

But they're all cowards anyway so it doesn't matter.

Known Coward John Ratcliffe blocked me on Twitter because he's that big of a baby, no way he stops being a coward and votes differently in the House.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It’s a Greek tragedy, and he boldly volunteered to play the part of Sans Testiclees.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Who’s John Ratcliffe? Is he the one that ran away from a war widow in need?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Yes.

Not to be confused with other Known Coward Dan Crenshaw (aka Flaccid Snake) who ran and hid in an elevator from disabled vets.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Ok Crenshaw ran from the vet and Ratcliffe ran from the widow. Makes sense.

Ratcliffe has no balls and Crenshaw is missing an eye, that’s how you tell them appart right?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Unsurprisingly, both represent Texas.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRENSHAW! He only has one ball! Ratcliffe has two, but very small! Nunez, has something sim'lar, and Donnie Goodbrains has no balls at all!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

1 eye, no testicles and blind unquestioning loyalty is great for a dog, not so much for congressmen.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Internet Wizard posted:

Yes.

Not to be confused with other Known Coward Dan Crenshaw (aka Flaccid Snake) who ran and hid in an elevator from disabled vets.

who knew the lieclops was such a shyclops

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
The boomers are so worthless it's absurd. My Mom, who has acknowledged her generation totally hosed us all, still says we take blame because young people didn't vote for Hilary in those three states she decided not to campaign in.

Yeah, that wasn't good, but distilling it down to "millenials don't vote" really highlights,how myopic a view they have

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Real talk I wouldn’t mind a zip up pocket on my shoes for my gym locker key.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
What about a tray for some meat?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Internet Wizard posted:

Yes.

Being a navy seal he probably poo poo talked them from the safety about how much he wanted to kill them

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

A Bad Poster posted:

What about a tray for some meat?

https://twitter.com/bigdaddyjulianj/status/645689254970966016?s=19

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

CRENSHAW! He only has one ball! Ratcliffe has two, but very small! Nunez, has something sim'lar, and Donnie Goodbrains has no balls at all!

Man that show was aggressively mediocre.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/1205542764357836801?s=19

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ok boomer

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gently caress you Joe you piece of poo poo.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Is that The Onion? Or for real? Why did this reality have to be the one where that’s even a valid question?

:negative:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

FAUXTON posted:

Who'd be their monarch?

Sean Connery.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
So I picked a great time to start applying for grad school in Scotland.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

McNally posted:

If a civil war breaks out, maybe you can do a co-op semester.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

McNally posted:

Honestly, if I had to go anywhere in the UK, it'd be Scotland.

When Thatcher was around, they didn't have their own assembly or nearly the amount of political independence that they have now. I'm not saying that they're going to avoid dealing with any of this mess but Sturgeon is gonna likely get a second indy referendum if Boris continues being himself, and he'll only speed that up if he tries loving with the Scottish NHS.

This poo poo is so annoying because anyone with even 1/10 of knowledge about UK politics realizes you can't compare this election with ours.

Godholio posted:

Sean Connery.

Nah, they hate him since he hosed off to Spain and is a tax dodge.

Billy Connolly would be it.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Dec 13, 2019

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

FrozenVent posted:

If a civil war breaks out, maybe you can do a co-op semester.

Haha

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

McNally posted:

You’ll be fine, might end up saying hello, because gently caress knows I need to get the gently caress out of England now.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?

McNally posted:

Come to Finland if that falls through, we have better houses and an actual winter.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Finland, definitely known for their enjoyable winters.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Slim Pickens posted:

Finland, definitely known for their enjoyable winters.

Russian spotted

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Finland sounds pretty chill ( :dadjoke: ), I’ve wanted to go there for a while and after 2 winters in Fairbanks, AK I don’t really fear cold weather anymore.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im sure the winters are more pleasant than in tn or nc where you get fluctuations of 70 20 80 30 in a week and a half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McNally posted:

sigh

ill get my pike