Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"our natural dough bed"

e: what an entergaging snipe this was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

nonsense, they just introduced "for the 1st time in the world" a Jim Davis Pizza and the lines have got to be wrapped all the way around the block

really wanna know what's in "jim's favorite meaty loaded pepperoni" and what they think pepperoni usually has in it

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Can't wait to get my hands on Jim's meaty loaded pepperoni! Wowza!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Thots and Prayers posted:

'gramatification' is a combination of gratification? and... uh... gamification?

This is what happens when a person who lives outside the bubble tries to market something to Silicon Valley venture capitalists and ironic internet hipsters at the same time, you get this unholy abomination that combines the worst of both groups.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
He had to go and put pineapple on it. What a jerk.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

2 more months until the lease goes up for renewal
as soon as i see them start to throw out the furniture ill try to recreate garfieldeats in my bedroom

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Pastry of the Year posted:

nonsense, they just introduced "for the 1st time in the world" a Jim Davis Pizza and the lines have got to be wrapped all the way around the block

Garf looks like he's about rip ol' Jimmy's throat out a la Rambo 4

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
love me, feed me, entergage me

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Taste my Jim Davis.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

GolfHole posted:

as soon as i see them start to throw out the furniture ill try to recreate garfieldeats in my bedroom

o7

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

GolfHole posted:

If you make me a garfield shaped pizza I will come to your house.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

love me, feed me, entergage me

confuse me, enrage me, entergage me

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

It's this, this is the one thing that will save GarfieldEats from failure, eating Jim Davis's meaty pepperoni in the shape of a cartoon cat's head.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
It should be shaped like Jim Davis's head.

Take Jim's favorite meaty load!

KillerJunglist fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 11, 2019

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
It's here, for the FIRST TIME in the WORLD.... a pizza with barbecue sauce and pineapple on it

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

its such a terrible photoshop, too

look there are toppings under the pizza slice

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
BBQ sauce, pepperoni, and pineapple??? That sounds terrible

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Did they really ask Jim Davis for his favorite pizza?

Is it really barbecue sauce with pineapple and "meaty loaded" pepperoni???

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Did they really ask Jim Davis for his favorite pizza?

Is it really barbecue sauce with pineapple and "meaty loaded" pepperoni???

Farm pineapple

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Delicious farm pineapple

Fixed

It's such a great example of a style guide being followed to the letter, there are no ingredients with less than two adjectives

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Somfin posted:

Fixed

It's such a great example of a style guide being followed to the letter, there are no ingredients with less than two adjectives

God drat it.

This is why I'm never entergaging enough!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m a weirdo who likes pineapple with pepperoni, but the BBQ sauce is really throwing me. I think they might be right in saying this is a world first, at least.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Lol I just moved at the beginning of November to basically bloor and ossington and I walk by this all the time. Also have never seen anyone inside.

Garfield Eats in Toronto is like the biblical parable of casting pearls before swine.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i think that was supposed to be an insult but im quite proud of that

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

garfieldeats is upsettingly much more of a dubai thing
or maybe, like, a roblox level

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Sometimes there’s a good reason there was never a first of something. Think my dad told me that one time.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Garfield Eats in Toronto is like the biblical parable of casting lustrous farm pearls before meaty natural swine.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

BBQ sauce and pineapple can go good together.

Really the addition of pepperoni is the real outlier here in my opinion, meaty or no

imho

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.
Meat ogre-load

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

EL BROMANCE posted:

I’m a weirdo who likes pineapple with pepperoni, but the BBQ sauce is really throwing me. I think they might be right in saying this is a world first, at least.

Somehow sweeter than a papa John :barf:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Korthal posted:

:goonsay: A pizza of contrasts. I actually liked the sauce??? The cheese is cheese, it's not hard to mess up. The crust is doable with ingredients on it, but the edges taste like communion wafers. Overall my low expectations were surpassed, never going again with so many better options literally next door.

That picture reminds me of that picture of the lady about to get killed that gets posted all the time. It has evil vibes

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

That picture reminds me of that picture of the lady about to get killed that gets posted all the time. It has evil vibes

It's so threatening. You will eat this pizza random woman on the street. EAT IT. EAT JIM DAVIS' MEATY PEPPERONI.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

It's so threatening. You will eat this pizza random woman on the street. EAT IT. EAT JIM DAVIS' MEATY PEPPERONI.

Free game CD with every purchase.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
If this opened in one of the lesser Korean, Chinese, or Japanese city, it would do loving gangbusters. why choose to fail in toronto, of all places? it's not life's easy mode.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

If this opened in one of the lesser Korean, Chinese, or Japanese city, it would do loving gangbusters. why choose to fail in toronto, of all places? it's not life's easy mode.

Given that Jim Davis has never seen a licensing opportunity he didn’t like, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if restaurant rights in Asian markets are already tied up with something.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Blue Moonlight posted:

Given that Jim Davis has never seen a licensing opportunity he didn’t like, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if restaurant rights in Asian markets are already tied up with something.

maybe...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

That's nothing. Sanrio has a theme park. She may only be three apples tall but Hello Kitty is a business juggernaut.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Free game CD with every purchase.

G-G-G-G-G-GAAAAARF

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

JD-Smith posted:

Meat ogre-load

our new tomatillo based meat sauce

We call it “Shrek Semen”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

worse than that he opened it in a neighbourhood with high rent, low incomes, and that already has full market saturation of economy pizza places

there is no foot traffic in this area and it is not visited by tourists (new theater might change that, though)

this stupid delivery-centric restaurant might have made a killing if he had any good brain thoughts and put it in an area with middle-income families and without existing food options
i.e. the suburbs

i'm pretty tempted to just walk in there and fix it for him

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 13, 2019