Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

DACK FAYDEN posted:

At least he's smart!
For a dildo, certainly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

HerStuddMuffin posted:

For a dildo, certainly.

Speaking of dildos, this christmas Gwyneth Paltrow wants you to know that she masturbates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_nah3CWTQ0&feature=emb_title

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
So she's finally being honest about what the jade eggs are for?

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
It`s nice to reward to yourself when you`ve finished your daily vag-steaming.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I haven't seen that Peloton commercial on Hulu in a hot minute. Wonder if it got swapped for this different one or if the algorithm just hasn't been playing it

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Alhazred posted:

Speaking of dildos, this christmas Gwyneth Paltrow wants you to know that she masturbates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_nah3CWTQ0&feature=emb_title

If you looked like Gwyneth Paltrow, wouldn’t you?

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Alhazred posted:

I'm the Gwyneth Paltrow looking confused while gently hefting a cocktail shaker.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

"This is how normal people wrap their presents!"

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
That commercial is fantastic, toeing the line between earnestness and parody so gracefully, I don’t even want to know if it’s real.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I had the audio off because I'm focusing on a stream. The audio must make a world of difference because the video gives me serious "I'm a teenager's fantasy of an attractive and alcoholic trophy wife" vibes.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
"This is just depression with extra steps" - a youtube commenter who ain't wrong

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Alhazred posted:

"This is how normal people wrap their presents!"

Gwyneth ain't all there in the head.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/tequilaavion/status/1204887877680844800

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

HerStuddMuffin posted:

That commercial is fantastic, toeing the line between earnestness and parody so gracefully, I don’t even want to know if it’s real.

It's 100% earnest and real.

TontoCorazon posted:

Gwyneth ain't all there in the head.

All that vagina steaming must have boiled her brain.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Alhazred posted:

That voiceover had me thinking it was a joke but then at the end I see it's on the Goop channel itself :confused:

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hello I'm beginning to think Gwyneth Paltrow actually rules?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Push El Burrito posted:

No

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

Even though she doesn't need the money she sells stuff that is actively harmful to people.

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Push El Burrito posted:

Even just in the realm of Snake Oil pushers, she's not that cool.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sounds like some folks haven't gotten the most out of their vampire spray.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

“What would get our target demographic to move in?”

“An elephant challenging their masculinity.”

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Alhazred posted:

Even though she doesn't need the money she sells stuff that is actively harmful to people.

She's also a huge anti vacciner. Vaccinator. You know the word. Heaven forbid kids get immunity from deadly diseases.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

value-brand cereal posted:

She's also a huge anti vacciner. Vaccinator. You know the word. Heaven forbid kids get immunity from deadly diseases.

Children who get vaccinated are one hundred percent more likely to be diagnosed with autism.

You know, because dead kids can't get autism.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Push El Burrito posted:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Screaming Idiot posted:

Children who get vaccinated are one hundred percent more likely to be diagnosed with autism.

You know, because dead kids can't get autism.
The secret is that autism is a fate worse than death to these fuckers, because they have zero empathy for or ability to relate to people who aren't "normal".

Meanwhile they brag about buying magic rocks to keep tigers away.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Haifisch posted:

The secret is that autism is a fate worse than death to these fuckers, because they have zero empathy for or ability to relate to people who aren't "normal".

Meanwhile they brag about buying magic rocks to keep tigers away.

Autistic kids aren't as Instagrammable as regular kids, and while they're good for sympathy on the Facebook, they need so much extra care that the Help can get overwhelmed which means you have to call ICE to take it away so you can get a new Help.

But a dead kid? Oh, they're easy to take care of, just get little Braylenn or Gunner or Kaeleigh a colorful #relatable coffin like Super Mario or Minions, and you can get back to a busy day of posting Yonic Avacado Detox memes while finishing that bottle of red wine in time to accuse the Help of stealing the ring you forgot you were still wearing.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Screaming Idiot posted:

Autistic kids aren't as Instagrammable as regular kids, and while they're good for sympathy on the Facebook, they need so much extra care that the Help can get overwhelmed which means you have to call ICE to take it away so you can get a new Help.

But a dead kid? Oh, they're easy to take care of, just get little Braylenn or Gunner or Kaeleigh a colorful #relatable coffin like Super Mario or Minions, and you can get back to a busy day of posting Yonic Avacado Detox memes while finishing that bottle of red wine in time to accuse the Help of stealing the ring you forgot you were still wearing.

You thought really hard about this what the gently caress dude

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
that's screaming idiot!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Correction

That's our screaming idiot.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

chitoryu12 posted:

Hell yeah I want to lift weights with an elephant

I move in and I'm all like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zejPi_b_C_g

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Milo and POTUS posted:

Correction

I claim no ownership

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

You can't like, own screaming idiots, man.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's typical. He's your screaming idiot when he does something right. He's mine when he does something wrong.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

chitoryu12 posted:

Wrong thread. This ad owns.

Then again, there's no "good marketing moves" thread is there?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Correction

This is my screaming idiot. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My screaming idiot is my best poster. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.Without the forums, my screaming idiot is useless. Without my screaming idiot, the forums are useless. I must quote my screaming idiot true. I must post shitter than my enemy who is trying to burn me. I must shitpost him before he shitposts me

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Is a screaming idiot right once a day?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

spookygonk posted:

Is a screaming idiot right once a day?

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

jojoinnit posted:

That voiceover had me thinking it was a joke but then at the end I see it's on the Goop channel itself :confused:

She is definitely either partially in on it or so far out that she doesn't recognize parody. Stephen Colbert routinely mocks Goop and she has been involved in several of the mockeries.

Not that that makes it or the anti-vax stuff okay.