Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

isnt it great there is subsidized healthcare but if you dont sign up in time you're hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

YOU DON'T SAY

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pohl posted:

I'm a social worker and work with the homeless, I don't think you are a homeless friend at all
cuck

guess you could call me an anti-social worker

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

no poo poo?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lmao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

theory: street protests are caused by a hex, cast by a very powerful fiend

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hell yeah

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

eric ciaramella posted:

isnt it great there is subsidized healthcare but if you dont sign up in time you're hosed

bing bing bong bong so simple

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

lol you know whos gonna convince these people to vote for them

because it aint the fuckin left

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

guess you could call me an anti-social worker

computer toucher, huh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

all these uprisings are caused by toxoplasmosis

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I know what I like doing in December is finding time to shop for health insurance

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I'm a social anti-worker

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

You know the part that bothers me about the rich/powerful is that I don't think anyone would really loving give a poo poo if they lived in bigger houses or had extravagant toys or whatever if they would just loving stop being goddamn assholes and just give the rest of the people the basics needs in life like housing/food/healthcare and maybe basic entertainment like free commercial cable or something.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Workshop: A comedy trio named Toxxo, Plasmo and Moses

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

same until im 65 then launch my withered corpse at some zucktroopers with an antifa supercatapult

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if everyone were comfortable and secure and not riding a wave of anxiety into covetous envy of their material status, it would rob their lives of the power they feed on, only because there's so much misery and needless suffering in the world do they find validation on what they've been able to accumulate

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

TMMadman posted:

You know the part that bothers me about the rich/powerful is that I don't think anyone would really loving give a poo poo if they lived in bigger houses or had extravagant toys or whatever if they would just loving stop being goddamn assholes and just give the rest of the people the basics needs in life like housing/food/healthcare and maybe basic entertainment like free commercial cable or something.

Have you ever thought of just becoming a billionaire yourself instead of sitting around watching TV??

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRJKCLfQo-U

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

why does this have 247,000 views

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

Wouldn't it work better as a trio of toxxo, plaz, and their pal Moe's sis?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Louisgod posted:

why does this have 247,000 views

ikr it should be millions

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Ahh Yes posted:

All I remember is feelin those lighters

this is the real mothafuckin deal yall

free epic high five

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'll fuckin I'll fuckin sew your rear end in a top hat closed and keep feedin you and feedin you and feedin you and feedin you

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Bip Roberts posted:

I'll fuckin I'll fuckin sew your rear end in a top hat closed and keep feedin you and feedin you and feedin you and feedin you

M
e
t
h
o
d
maaaaaan

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

if I did 1/3 of what she did I'd feel like that's what literally had happened to me

check out her whole channel, or maybe don't

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

the audio of this is the most offensive part

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

the audio of this is the most offensive part

there are some with noodles :catstare:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Calibanibal posted:

cheap upn knockoff of the ahh! real monsters

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Gripweed posted:

I thought about buying a gas lamp. They make such a lovely sound

mantel lanterns rule

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Rah! posted:

same until im 65 then launch my withered corpse at some zucktroopers with an antifa supercatapult

this seems like a dynamite gig economy disruption plan

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trim

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I just watched once upon a time in hollywood last night, it was okay, like 45 minutes long

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

treasp