Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Invade Cemanahuac instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Also, if you haven't already seen it, ByzLP has returned.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

jalapeno_dude posted:

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
I vote YES.

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3
:yeshaha:

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

QuoProQuid posted:

Invade China; die a legend.

I think I've made my view on this clear.

YES.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Casting a vote would be redundant, so I'll just request we not hold back and use every dirty play possible for this fight. Win or lose, both are good story beats, but try to win!

Angstrom Gothington
Feb 19, 2007

Raise your arms in the big black sky, raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow.
Yes.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Yes

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

HereticMIND posted:

NO!

Do NOT listen to the little voice in your head! We've spent centuries building this empire, dammit! I will not see it undone by some insane illusions!

We are the voices in her head :unsmigghh:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Eh.... gently caress it. Only way to go is through the Jade Gates

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Yes.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

jalapeno_dude posted:

Please do follow the restored ByzLP thread if you've enjoyed any of the content here. Nora and the rest of the team have put a lot of effort into making this happen, and I'm very enthusiastic to see where that LP will go. I probably would not have gotten the idea to start this LP otherwise.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
wait what no

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

Gort posted:

wait what no

^ is this a vote? Just making sure.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Kangxi posted:

"Why am I here?" she asked. "What is my fate upon this earth?"

To show what is evil, as a contrast to what is good. Did you not listen to what the past empress told you?

Oh, I bet she got told "You will teach people what goodness means" and this is the monkey's paw of that.

Also voting Nnnnneeeefjaf;kwlfkaYYYEEESSSSS :unsmigghh:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The time is Now. YES

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Do It. Do It. Do It. Do it

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
Yes

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

last time I said 'no' because I didn't think it would be particularly interesting with that character

this time it's yes a billion; who better to either rule the jade throne or shatter the Tibetan empire than the daughter of evil?

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010
:yeshaha:

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
Current vote count:
Yes (38): (Ferrovanadium, Lord Cyrahzax, Grizzwold, Sindai, Sanzh, Mirdini, verbal enema, habeusdorkus, TheFlyingLlama, megane, Technowolf, Wes Warhammer, Soup du Jour, AJ_Impy, Freudian, Pacho, puppets freak me out, Ikasuhito, MaxieSatan, pinchofginger, Akratic Method, The Sandman, Empress Theonora, winterwerefox, RagnarokZ, Yavuz, Erwin the German, QuoProQuid, Angstrom Gothington, PetraCore, An Anonymous Idiot, Viola the Mad, GunnerJ, Xelkelvos, Fivemarks, Jossar, Peanut Butter, Snipee)

No (2): (Flesnolk, HereticMIND)

Invade Jerusalem (1): (NewMars)

Invade Cemanahuac (1): (jalapeno_dude)

Abstain (1): (Rody One Half)

The final tally will be posted in 24 hours.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The Possessed trait means she’s possessed by the bloodthirsty, malevolent spirits of madness known as “goons.”

Sir Mopalot
Jun 8, 2014
Gotta be Yes

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Just a heads up, I think yes is on the track to winning.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Invade the Aztecs

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Conquer the world

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Voting no so that I can lord it over everyone on the way to the gallows if we lose and hopefully be forgotten in the parties if we win.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Yes, of course.

Tulip posted:

Voting no so that I can lord it over everyone on the way to the gallows if we lose and hopefully be forgotten in the parties if we win.

Found the apostate who would sabotage the glorious empire from within. Shall we burn him for heresy and treason, or sacrifice him for good fortune in the war?

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
We must vote yes, because defeat here will probably ultimately lay the path to some kind of Communist Tibet in Vicky 2 and HOI4.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
What if we win tho

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015

Flesnolk posted:

What if we win tho

Also probably communism in Vicky 2 and HOI 4.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

We're in spitting distance of EU4 so defeat here will turn that into a race to gobble up as much lost territory as possible before its colonized.

Victory will probably lead EU4 to being defined by events about and relations with our newly installed Eastern cousins.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Rody One Half posted:

We're in spitting distance of EU4 so defeat here will turn that into a race to gobble up as much lost territory as possible before its colonized.

Victory will probably lead EU4 to being defined by events about and relations with our newly installed Eastern cousins.

Colonized, by who? I should think the aztecs are busy with their own problems and ming.. well.. we'll see.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

NewMars posted:

Colonized, by who? I should think the aztecs are busy with their own problems and ming.. well.. we'll see.

Jerusalem and I dunno Norse. Maybe subsaharan Africa has some intact superpower(s) just off screen, laughing and having a good time.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Tulip posted:

Jerusalem and I dunno Norse. Maybe subsaharan Africa has some intact superpower(s) just off screen, laughing and having a good time.

They've already got a transatlantic empire of west Africa and Brazil vying with the Inca for hegemony.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Aotearoa's sprawling Pacific Empire is spreading across the coasts of Sulawesi as we speak, and looking at the big honking landmass of southeastern Asia as a novel challenge (they more or less bypassed the interior of Australia, beyond expeditions up major riparian passages and settlements along the coasts.)*

* none of this is canon, obviously, but it's one way things could go.

e: I'm generally for having some pretty strong powers off the map going into EUIV, so as to avoid the traditional colonial powers EUIV and Vicky experience. I'd find it hilarious if we decide that parts of Europe are so hosed up that we can make it the site of colonial exploits- after all we need to bring civilization to these benighted cannibals!

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 16, 2019

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3
If there was ever a time for us to dissolve and make EU4 more interesting, it's now.

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
Yes! Surely nothing with go wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Maybe