Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEnPA6PcNA&t=89s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

jesus christ

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

No, I'm not clicking that

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

spaceblancmange posted:

No, I'm not clicking that

i lasted about 12 seconds

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club

DrNewton posted:

Goddamn it lets just skip through Christmas, depressing January, red February and get straight to March. I need F1 back in my life.

You know what, a bunch of tv shows that I like are back, and there are Christmas specials. So I take this back. Can we skip January though?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
hell is Kimi doing a dab very poorly forever on loop

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWd7_bwzdkw

god drat I love Russell

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Albon's rap was also really good the Asian Tom Cruise

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Yeah Binotto and Camillieri were super nonchalant about 2021 Vettel.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
This again continues to prove my theory of Mercedes leaving as a works team. Lewis has been given the green light to speak with Ferrari about moving. Lewis wouldn't ever leave Mercedes if Mercedes was staying as a works team.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
And it's not just Lewis that Ferrari is trying to poach.

It's all the people they're going to be approaching that we don't normally hear about in the media. All the people that Lewis himself will bring over with him. This is going to be quite a cataclysmic event like the end of 2008.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I cannot wait for Ferrari to hire all of Mercedes' good people and still lose to McLaren

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000 posted:

This again continues to prove my theory of Mercedes leaving as a works team. Lewis has been given the green light to speak with Ferrari about moving. Lewis wouldn't ever leave Mercedes if Mercedes was staying as a works team.

also there are rumblings of ferrari veting the toto-liberty move

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

I cannot wait for Ferrari to hire all of Mercedes' good people and still lose to McLaren

ACTUAL WICKA INTERNAL THOUGHTS: fuckfuckfuck come on zak brown you hac kclown get to them before ferrari does gently caress poo poo!!!! trheyre gonna fuckin' crush mclaren if they get the mfirst cruch them like i'm about to crush this 24 pack of litre bottles of crush orange pop being fat is ok nothing wrong with the multitiude of actual physical ailments that accompany morbid obsesity thats just society shamign me for fawhoadffjhgoag fdswho i am oh fuyck did i just have a sadtroks stroking out here strfu better make one last post from the heart

Big Huski Boi posted:

Vandoorne was let down by the incompetence of the McLaren management team headed by Zak Brown at the time. I believe that Andrea Siedl's guidance would have benefitted Stoffel's F1 career at McLaren just as it has allowed Lando Norris to effortlessly slip into the role. Furthermore, Stoffel should be welcomed back to the paddock. He has my vote.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

December 15th, 2019.

A date which will live in infamy.

Forums user Wirth1000 has written a good post.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

There will be no performance downside to telling Vettel that you think he's poo poo a month into the season. He melts down when overtaken for 4th after the championships are decided, but he won't get offended by that and do dumb things the rest of the year

poty fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 16, 2019

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Wirth1000 posted:

Since McLaren is going back to Mercedes, could Toto move to McLaren when that happens? :ssh:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Surprised this is something they'd share publicly.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i was gonna ask how can i buy my good pal doctorgonzo an account or whatever but these forums are poo poo and i don't want to directly contribute to the running of them and i hope they shut down

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Oh good, he really was a terrible terrible poster

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

RIP gonzo literally couldn't stop posting about men in spandex to save his life.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Rasslin': not even once

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Gotta pay the bad posting tax. Lowtax needs a new spine and lawyer for the divorce again.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Skarsnik posted:

Oh good, he really was a terrible terrible poster

i love him and want to kiss him on the lips haha

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just goes to show that supporting Pube-Diarrhoea Failrrari never ends well. Not even once kids!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I don't think anyone's been banned from this thread in quite a while, I have to assume the wrestling thread is a much better thread

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
wrestling is the anime of sweaty men hitting each other

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

track day bro! posted:

wrestling is the anime of sweaty men hitting each other

anime is the anime of sweaty men hitting each other

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Anybody looking for a new avatar?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Happy to see Boris and Brexit already having a positive effect with DoctorGonzo. Hopefully soon Nico Rosberg will pay for his crimes too!

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Big Huski Boi posted:

#blessed

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Big Huski Boi posted:

:lewis: :lewis: :lewis: :lewis: :lewis:

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

Rinkles posted:

Surprised this is something they'd share publicly.

Completely unsourced. I think that's a newsroom special.

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

keevo posted:

#blessed

Doesn't he run Orlando's Gentlemen's Club?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

#PrayforEcclestone

No not Bernie, his daughter Tamara.

quote:

Thieves make off with an estimated $97 million of jewellery from Tamara Ecclestone, the daughter of former Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone, in an audacious raid at her west London home.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Who the gently caress has $97 million of anything just lying around. loving guillotines for everything.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Lmao I can’t even imagine that.

That’s some F1 team budgets for fucks sakes.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Wirth1000 posted:

Lmao I can’t even imagine that.

That’s some F1 team budgets for fucks sakes.

So if Williams or Hass pick up the pace next season we'll know what happened?

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

pik_d posted:

So if Williams or Hass pick up the pace next season we'll know what happened?

If anyone asks about my whereabouts, I was styling Lewis' hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

That's the policy value I am guessing.