Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
300 sq but it is done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

60 SQ
:V

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Roger Explosion posted:

Oh, I've been meaning to put my friend code out for a while now:

072 956 452

I have a Level 100-10/10/10 Jaguar, a level 100-10/10/10 Bunyan, a 10/10/10 Waver and a Sanzang with her NP-charge skill max'd, which I hear are all good for farming this event. They don't have event CEs on them yet, but they will soon. I only have six spots because, goddamn, a lot of my friends list players are active.

Sent you a request, IGN is Serefin.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

No Eresh, but only had 120 SQ to toss at this since I was a bit too profligate on the past few banners. At least it saves me from having to farm a few hundred nails.

Did get NP+'s on both Medusa and Gil and I can't realistically expect to get the rate up with that little, so overall it was a good haul. Except... only a single 4* event CE? No 5*, not even enough 3*'s to limit break it? What the hell DW. :argh:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Oh no! a 42 degree Celcius Christmas! Only in fiction could something so horrible and unimaginable hap...

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Had to whale harder than I wanted to, but, I got Eresh on my final multipull. NP2 even.

Overall Haul: A shitload of Event CEs.
NP5 Smoldusa
NP2 Caster Gil
Siegfried
Tomoe Gozen
And last but not least, NP2 Eresh.

Now I can never spend quartz again...until the Summer 3 event kicks off.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Since I had Quartz to spare and seemed to be on a good luck streak (and since she only has another summon banner so far) I decided to try to get Abby. 90 quartz got me Nightingale, Gozen, a Kaleidoscope and the Outer God herself.

Now to save for Fujino.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

No dice on Eresh in 150 quartz. Did, however, get my first (and second) Casgil, 2 NP levels for Medusa Lily, and 2 of each gold CE. Also a Scheherazade for NP4, because I guess she's the go-to spook for me now.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
Guess the Gacha interpreted my pessimism as being Tsundere because lo, even I managed Eresh (as well as a hefty bounty of event CE's).

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/typedril/status/1074380267165503489

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

120 quartz, 23 tickets.

NP2 Rama, Beowulf, 6 4* CEs, and the last Prisma Cosmos I needed for MLB.

Now to hoard for Summer BB.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Only had 200 sq for Eresh ready but got her in one. More savings for Okita Alter.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

One 10-roll. And my tickets (all five of them) got me Saberlot. Gacha may be bad civilization but I think I cracked the code: don't hoard. just roll.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I want to complain about 700,000 FP spent and no new Hydra Dagger...

But somehow I can't gin up the ire.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I think Hydra Dagger is not in the FP gacha yet

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down

220 sq and 11 tickets.

Np3 eresh, 3 anas up to np5, 3 casgils up to np4, and a random lancer vlad.

That's probably the luckiest string of rolls I've ever had in that amount.

The first eresh showed up in the first 10 roll as well.

e:

animatorZed fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Dec 16, 2019

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I spent an extra 10-roll after getting Eresh to see if I could get Ana or Gil, but since neither are story locked, I think I need to stop. Especially if I seriously want to try getting Houkusai next month.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Pureauthor posted:

I think Hydra Dagger is not in the FP gacha yet

I got a copy a few days ago off the FP. Only reason it stood out was getting the whole Essence Extracted thing.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
630 quartz and twenty or so tickets later... I got Ereshkigal.

Too bad I spent all the rest of my tickets and didn't get the 5th copy of the 5 star CE. This is really frustrating!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I'm really antsy and I wish I could roll too but it is not time

Still praying for everybody's Eresh success :)

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Gacha is badciv.

35 Tickets.
450 Quartz.
2 CasGils.
2 Minidusas.

No Eresh.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

270 quartz to get to np2

I ended up burning the rest of my saved up sq (~400 total) looking for more event ce's and ended up with np2 ana, a casgil (for np2), and a helena (for np4)

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
420 Quartz for Eresh, a second Enkidu, a second CasGil, and five goddamn Medusas. Wiped out my Hokusai fund but I need to buy quartz for the GSSR anyway so maybe I'll pick up a larger pack.

E: This is also the first time since February I rolled the 5* rate-up and the third 5* overall and it took all but 30 of my quartz to do it. Gacha remains bad civ, even when I got what I wanted.

Artix fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Dec 16, 2019

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I feel like the way they are treating the MC really is a disservice to the characterization built up in the game. Gudao/ko has a distinct streak of goofyness that is missing, not to mention that they can be surprisingly insightful at times, the anime version just feels much more bland than I expected.

There's already enough goofs on the scene and let's be honest he was giving a shonen hot blood speech before willingly throwing himself off a height equivalent to a 10 story building.

People are so fixated on Ritsuka lacking the goofier bits from the game they're missing the stuff he's actually done.

(In the game it was accidental, remember? Yelling out sky high plancha was the goofy improv option while the other was the more normal "ISHTAR :argh:")

Kyte fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Dec 16, 2019

Ezelek
Apr 30, 2006

I raised you, and loved you, I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my life.
Gacha is bad civilization.

7 Golden Lancer cards.
NP0 to NP5 smolsnek
NP1 to NP2 Vlad
NP1 Karna.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

70 rolls (or 80) for Eresh, plus a free Goldie and two SmallDusa.

Attila the San(ta) is good civilization.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Only had 270 quartz so I wasn't optimistic, but now I have Best Rin and Best Gil

Now that I look at it, though, the event period is quite short for a non-rerun. Only 9 days? That just sucks.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I think that’s how every Christmas (and maybe lotto in general?) is and it sucks. Can’t have people getting too much efficient farming

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Got Eresh quickly and then blew the 390 sq trying to np2 her (spoiler: I failed). I did get Fran, Gil, Ana, Fran, Marie and two kscopes!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

I think that’s how every Christmas (and maybe lotto in general?) is and it sucks. Can’t have people getting too much efficient farming

yes xmas and davinci lotto are time gated, not sure why but i just kinda shrug at it. drops even on this first node seem decent and by day 4 the nodes are worth appling even though the lotto only node isn't open

fest lottos aren't gated at all, they just change quests every few days while having mostly consistent drops

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
The latest Christmas event went the full two weeks.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
750SQ:

Eresh
NP2 Enkidu
NP5 Casgil (from 1)
NP5 Ana (from 1)
NP5 Heracles (from 4)
Tons of event CEs.

Would have liked a second Eresh but otherwise a very good result I feel. Eresh is incredible fun to use and she looks fantastic.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Dec 16, 2019

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

160 SQ and 5 tickets:
- A few of each event CE
- NP2 -> 3 Waver
- Casgil
- NP2 -> 3 Smoldusa
- Eresh

Better results than I was expecting, and I still have a small amount leftover for Hokusai.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Chaldea is in Antarctica. If it ever becomes 42 degrees Celsius there, its officially a global crisis of unimaginable proportions.

Jack Van Burace
Jun 4, 2003

Well, I have Eresh, though it took a bit. Lucked out and got two of her in the process though! Anyways, I freed up 4 spaces on my friends list, so...

My friend ID is 246,265,650. I've got a bunch of Xmas CEs set for this! Most of my event bonuses servants are leveled for once, too! I'm Cecilia in the game. If you have an SA message/name I'll get you for sure, if I didn't the last time I put up my ID, if not post in the thread and I'll get ya.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
6 SQ got me Eresh...I'll take it!

(Wife and I were pulling for the David CE, neither I nor her 3 10-pulls got one)

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

70 rolls got me: Ana NP2, Rama, CasGil, and the best spook I could ask for with Waver.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
1,000,000 FP finally got me Hozoin, so that's another eight or so boxes I can farm before I run out of space for Embers.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Ez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Since everyone's talking about rolls, I got jack poo poo.