Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What did Charlotte do now?

attempted to murder the good girl kairi hojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Concussed Kairi Sane on purpose then slapped her in the head then powerbombed her as she tried desperately to get away. Really.

You're being ridiculous, she didn't concuss her on purpose. She tried to outright murder her and failed. The concussion was an unintended side effect.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jeeze.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Should have used a gun in the no-DQ match. Charlotte ain't even good at murder. :rolleyes:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I gotta see the video of this, because I thought charlotte was supposed to be kinda bad at wrestling but very professional?

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

coconono posted:

I gotta see the video of this, because I thought charlotte was supposed to be kinda bad at wrestling but very professional?

Charlotte gave her an SOS onto the barricade so she fell right on her loving head onto the concrete. Then, when she didn't sell the spear right, she started stiffing her with slaps then deadlifted her for a powerbomb table spot, if I remember my order of operations right.

The recap on the website says Charlotte mouthed "enough of this poo poo" before the slaps but I haven't seen that part for myself.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

There's a few clips in this thread:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bulletclubita/status/1206414505779122176

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Concussed Kairi Sane on purpose then slapped her in the head then powerbombed her as she tried desperately to get away. Really.

This is not what the gently caress happened. The hate Charlotte gets on this board is ridiculous, she's ya'lls Hillary Clinton. Also pretty infantilizing to think that Kairi is some kind of helpless baby who is the victim of the big bad Charlotte Flair, maybe she wanted to push through and do the spots irregardless of her health, you know just like every other wrestler. They are hard headed and want to finish the show. When Danielson fights through a concussion (which I don't agree with, I want these folks to live long and be healthy but this is what they do) he's seen as tough. When Kairi fights through she's somehow a victim of whoever is the pariah of the month.

Kairi isn't a weakling, in fact she's a bad rear end for making it through this match. This is the fault of WWE referees, this is the fault of whoever agented the match not getting on the headset and saying get Kairi out of there. None of the wrestlers are at fault here, and frankly its gross that some people here want it to be the fault of a wrestler, going as far as to make sexist comments about Charlotte's body because she happened to be in a match that someone got hurt in.

Charlotte took a horrendous bump and landed directly on her head in the match, yet there's no concern for her at all.

I hope the warriors come out tonight and are able to perform because they just beat the top two women in the company and that's what history will remember, just like Lesnar ending Taker's streak in a horrible match, at the end of the day only the results matter.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wrong

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Stop with the "she's badass" angle. It's what absolute morons do when this awful poo poo happens. That's why Becky and Charlotte did it on Twitter. The biggest and most evil morons in the world told them to.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Eat My Fuc posted:

This is not what the gently caress happened. The hate Charlotte gets on this board is ridiculous, she's ya'lls Hillary Clinton. Also pretty infantilizing to think that Kairi is some kind of helpless baby who is the victim of the big bad Charlotte Flair, maybe she wanted to push through and do the spots irregardless of her health, you know just like every other wrestler. They are hard headed and want to finish the show. When Danielson fights through a concussion (which I don't agree with, I want these folks to live long and be healthy but this is what they do) he's seen as tough. When Kairi fights through she's somehow a victim of whoever is the pariah of the month.

Kairi isn't a weakling, in fact she's a bad rear end for making it through this match. This is the fault of WWE referees, this is the fault of whoever agented the match not getting on the headset and saying get Kairi out of there. None of the wrestlers are at fault here, and frankly its gross that some people here want it to be the fault of a wrestler, going as far as to make sexist comments about Charlotte's body because she happened to be in a match that someone got hurt in.

Charlotte took a horrendous bump and landed directly on her head in the match, yet there's no concern for her at all.

I hope the warriors come out tonight and are able to perform because they just beat the top two women in the company and that's what history will remember, just like Lesnar ending Taker's streak in a horrible match, at the end of the day only the results matter.

have u tried: cry more

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

have u tried: cry more

I've tried this a lot and it doesn't help.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hey this loving sucks. When a wrestler gets a loving concussion it should be match over or the wrestler is out of the action in a tag or multiman. Nobody in 2019 thinks fighting through a concussion is tough, it's loving stupid.

Charlotte is sloppy, there's a way to do that spot that doesn't involve Kairi landing head first on the cement. She shouldn't be stiffing her opponents because they don't sell right.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

CascadeBeta posted:

Hey this loving sucks. When a wrestler gets a loving concussion it should be match over or the wrestler is out of the action in a tag or multiman. Nobody in 2019 thinks fighting through a concussion is tough, it's loving stupid.

Charlotte is sloppy, there's a way to do that spot that doesn't involve Kairi landing head first on the cement. She shouldn't be stiffing her opponents because they don't sell right.

I agree. It's the refs job to know better than the wrestlers. Just like HHH had to call an audible and possibly save Bryan's career. This didn't happen here and that's where the blame lies.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

The hate Charlotte gets on this board is ridiculous, she's ya'lls Hillary Clinton.

Lol

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Eat My Fuc posted:

I agree. It's the refs job to know better than the wrestlers. Just like HHH had to call an audible and possibly save Bryan's career. This didn't happen here and that's where the blame lies.

Both Becky and Asuka recognized something was wrong with Kairi.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What did Charlotte do now?

Welcomed Kairi to the big leagues.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the part where Kairi wakes up midpowerbomb and weakly slaps at Charlotte is some lawsuit poo poo right there.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Look do any of you know Japanese? Serious question because Kairi is very audible when Asuka checks on her post table powerbomb and speaks quite a bit. I’m sure there is a clue to what happened in what she said.

We should get a translation. I will pay for one if necessary. Does anyone know anyone who would translate the dialogue?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

CascadeBeta posted:

Both Becky and Asuka recognized something was wrong with Kairi.

And they both took steps to help and protect their fellow worker while Someone Else threw monitors at her head and chairs at her head and strikes at her head and her head at the ground and etc.

:thunk:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
As someone who was concussed while rough housing, I can say from my own experience the lights turn dim and no one's really home. I wasn't some macho man tough guy, I was confused as poo poo. In no state to make the call about what I should do next.

Charlotte should have gotten a clue as to what was up and been a professional. The fact that she didn't, just shows what a POS she is.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to Charlotte, and no one else.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

so glad disingenuous shitheads like Eat My Fuc get endless opportunity to post her on this board, where we've never had this kind of problem before

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Edit: nevermind

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Please stop engaging with the obviously bad-faith gimmick, I beg you all

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alaois posted:

so glad disingenuous shitheads like Eat My Fuc get endless opportunity to post her on this board, where we've never had this kind of problem before

I am not disingenuous because i disagree with the pile on. step out of your echo chamber for 5 minutes.

Like I said translate what Kairi says to Asuka post powerbomb. If she was being assaulted, if Charlotte Flair was committing a felony in front of thousands of witnesses surely she’ll shine some light on it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Alaois posted:

seriously, stop taking the loving bait everyone

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kairi does a pretty job of looking like she dies everytime she lands hard but there's usually a ref checking her hands and speech.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Neodoomium posted:

Please stop engaging with the obviously bad-faith gimmick, I beg you all

Have you seen my posting lately? That's all I do.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Love to defend someone by comparing them to one of the worst people on the planet

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I'm pretty willing to believe that Charlotte did the powerbomb because she literally doesn't dare deviate from the match script. We've all seen the NXT UK rehearsals. If they prepare that closely for a D-tier show in a shed in a random Welsh village, they're going to have every beat of a PPV main event laid out.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

either way, it was real bad. like quit your job Kairi bad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Unless it's actually discussing things said on podcasts like WOL, the overall Kairi/Charlotte situation is better suited to the WWE Discussion thread and this thread needs to get back on-topic, thanks.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I feel like Bryan's defense of Charlotte is really taking away from Sempervive's "woman's body part" routine when he was looking for a radio friendly way to call Miz a pussy.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
What episode does Spooks the Ghost Lad come up in

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

July 25th

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jesus WEP posted:

I'm pretty willing to believe that Charlotte did the powerbomb because she literally doesn't dare deviate from the match script. We've all seen the NXT UK rehearsals. If they prepare that closely for a D-tier show in a shed in a random Welsh village, they're going to have every beat of a PPV main event laid out.

Link?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Charlotte is a racist wreck of a bully

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43k9m9/wwe-hid-a-pre-show-rehearsal-to-youtube-a-glitch-exposed-it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Rick posted:

I'm pretty sure Dave was on my flight to Japan last year but one of the reasons I was hesitant to say hi is that I wasn't 100% sure it was him because he was a lot smaller than in pictures I saw here, but then I later saw a picture where he was pretty much wearing the same outfit and was smaller.

The other reason is he was waiting by the bathroom and I don't want all of my wrestling stories to be meeting wrestling personalities outside of restrooms.

Yeah, Dave is much shorter in person than I expected. He also has the weakest handshake I've ever felt.