Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

at this point i assume the only outcome is complete and total devastation for the english speaking world

so who is looking forward to biden/trump debates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

"gently caress you, you're on your own" is at least refreshing in its honesty

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

*taking fish antibiotics unsupervised because I can't afford human ones* first LGBTCIA president 2020

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

hahahaha
https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/1205621174543060992

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Percelus posted:

at this point i assume the only outcome is complete and total devastation for the english speaking world

so who is looking forward to biden/trump debates?

no one will remember them, an entire nation getting blind drunk and trying to forget

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Relevant Tangent posted:

no one will remember them, an entire nation getting blind drunk and trying to forget

nah, plenty of 65+ year olds will be watching with rapt attention

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1205568229780992005

So this is reality from this point on, isn't it. The left keeps losing. The fascists keep winning.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Apoplexy posted:

So this is reality from this point on, isn't it. The left keeps losing. The fascists keep winning.

From what I gather in the replies, because gently caress giving them my clicks, the “deadly” is in reference to leftists who were killed by the people they were counter-protesting.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Dr Christmas posted:

From what I gather in the replies, because gently caress giving them my clicks, the “deadly” is in reference to leftists who were killed by the people they were counter-protesting.

The extremism of the left is sadly forcing us to kill them because they yell at us for doing armed fascist terror rallies

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Very late on this but I'm really enjoying Matt bitterly complaining about the Mandalorian

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Apoplexy posted:

Newsweek has been a joke of a publication for awhile

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i always get andy ngo mixed up with tim pool

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
They both have soulless, black eyes

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Seams posted:

i always get andy ngo mixed up with tim pool

Andy Ngo is actively dangerous and Tim Pool is just really stupid

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
The Corbyn loss is understandable. He spent election day posting cringe to the timeline, and as a result lost subscribers.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Chexoid posted:

The Corbyn loss is understandable. He spent election day posting cringe to the timeline, and as a result lost subscribers.

He lost because he didn't invent a dance for his followers to perform to high energy music, nor did he have a Big Structural Bailey

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Memenaar/status/1205667919398502402

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I don't want to know who Asuka is because any answer will be made gross by that One Scene.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

T-man posted:

I don't want to know who Asuka is because any answer will be made gross by that One Scene.

my friends on AniTwitter try to defend that scene and get pissy at any normie who dares get grossed out by it

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Race Realists posted:

my friends on AniTwitter try to defend that scene and get pissy at any normie who dares get grossed out by it

But... the point is to be grossed out. It's a good scene BECAUSE it's gross.

:psyduck:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Henchman of Santa posted:

Andy Ngo is actively dangerous and Tim Pool is just really stupid

i think it's just because they have the same stupid expression in their profile pictures.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

She has a tweet celebrating her Serbian Nazi collaborator grandfather.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

T-man posted:

yeah but KOTH had that One scene

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Matt has willed it into being...

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1206578398774124545

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Thinking about this Andrew Sullivan take that had Will raging.
https://mobile.twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1205263130453925888

Ironic how he says “Left Twitter is not real life,” and then confuses left Twitter (Or more accurately the Ben Garrison caricature of them) with Democratic and Labour politicians.

Imagine if we blamed Republicans 2018 losses on Gamergate and alt-right shitposters and said that Trump’s team shouldn’t had spent all this time complaining about The Last Jedi.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Dr.Radical posted:

Very late on this but I'm really enjoying Matt bitterly complaining about the Mandalorian
I remember a while back he just made up poo poo about Rogue One so he could get mad at it; it was weird.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Man I really hope Poland's president gives Trump the Witcher 3 as a gift someday.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember a while back he just made up poo poo about Rogue One so he could get mad at it; it was weird.

Rogue One is probably the best star war of the past decade. Although TLJ owns as an allegory for the 2016 election.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I dont remember what matt said about it but rogue one was indeed bad

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I love the character arc in Rogue one. Where the lady says "I don't trust you" at the beginning, but then a the end she says "we're friends". There's no noticeable changes in actions or relationships or anything, but there's those two lines of dialogue establishing that the lady didn't trust people at the beginning, but by the end she is friends with those people. Which is really all you need

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Rogue One sucked absolute rear end since every character besides the robot and Darth Vader was an absolute black hole of charisma and I felt nothing when they died. Darth Vader and the robot were only good because the robot just spent the movie poo poo talking everyone else and Darth Vader quite literally walked in from an entirely different movie.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

AnEdgelord posted:

Rogue One sucked absolute rear end since every character besides the robot and Darth Vader was an absolute black hole of charisma and I felt nothing when they died. Darth Vader and the robot were only good because the robot just spent the movie poo poo talking everyone else and Darth Vader quite literally walked in from an entirely different movie.

I hope you don't... choke... on your ambition

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

To be fair I will say that Ben Mendelsohn and Mads Mikkelsen both did their best with what they were given

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Ya'll motherfuckers remember CGI Tarkin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y17jN5E2To0

Its like staring into the Uncanny Valley's butthole

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Rogue one owned because it was the first one that felt like a war where Indivudals have an impact and feel real consequence as opposed to a superhero movie where the Ubermensch cleave their way through the hordes on their way to victory.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

AnEdgelord posted:

Ya'll motherfuckers remember CGI Tarkin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y17jN5E2To0

Its like staring into the Uncanny Valley's butthole

anyone even tangentially involved in doing Peter Cushing like this (this includes anyone who says the movie is good) can go gently caress themselves

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Ron Jeremy posted:

Rogue one owned because it was the first one that felt like a war where Indivudals have an impact and feel real consequence as opposed to a superhero movie where the Ubermensch cleave their way through the hordes on their way to victory.

There are plenty of war movies that do everything Rogue One does a million times better, the only thing propping it up is its aesthetic and a big "Star Wars" logo on the front of the box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Ron Jeremy posted:

What if Saving Private Ryan was set in space, but during the ending scene where they die you don't care because none of the soldiers have personalities

And then just before the credits it cuts to a sick nazi super-soldier just murdering the poo poo out of a bunch of helpless allied soldiers and we all cheer