Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

He actually said on Twitter recently that he was waiting for the physical copies to sell out before doing the PDF. They’ve done so now and he’s expecting a Q1 release next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

MildShow posted:

He actually said on Twitter recently that he was waiting for the physical copies to sell out before doing the PDF. They’ve done so now and he’s expecting a Q1 release next year.

Glad I ordered one so I have a full physical collection (minus book 6, which will hopefully come to amazon like all the other books), even if shipping to the UK was more than the book itself.

sfwarlock
Aug 11, 2007

MildShow posted:

Went and dug this up. https://twitter.com/RichBurlew/status/1142536523658792961

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Damnit I thought there were still copies! I clicked on it to order! :D

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

I went ahead and eBayed one for $40 shipped a couple weeks ago. Figure they'll just be harder and harder to find as time goes on. I don't have the main storyline in print, but I've got the other two books with comics that don't appear on the website, so I figured I oughta get the last one.

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
Possible book seven spoiler found in book six commentary:

On the commentary page after the Dwarven Council arc, Rich wrote that a character who has only appeared in one OotS page so far (including the prequel books) will play a big role in the first half of book seven. Any guesses as to whom?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

The return of the polearms guy!

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Reading the thread on it at GITP, I’m very much feeling the Holey Brotherhood

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

The pork wizard goblin.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

SlothfulCobra posted:

The return of the polearms guy!

He showed up twice.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Clearly, it's Eve.

Ponsonby Britt
Mar 13, 2006
I think you mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? Wassup?
Zeus? I still think we're going to see a green quiddity quid at some point. Either they're living inside the Rift or the MitD is green.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Kraagor, perhaps? He’s the only member of the Scribble that we still don’t know much of anything about beyond how his death affected the rest of the team. Dunno if he was featured anywhere in the prequels, though.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.
The dude who served V's papers. He only appeared once, right?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The king of nowhere

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

XkyRauh posted:

The dude who served V's papers. He only appeared once, right?

Twice; once in the comic where he insulted V in the store to provoke them, then in the comic where he actually served V the papers.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Banjulhu.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There are a lot of characters from Azure City who had very little screen time and could still be significant.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.

*Ahem* Redcloak’s niece.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
It's obviously Miko, but as a death knight, because what he means by only one page so far is that she was only in one page after her body turned into an exotic undead that was obviously just about to rise when it went off-screen.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

ultrafilter posted:

There are a lot of characters from Azure City who had very little screen time and could still be significant.

One of the groups that the refugees asked for aid could definitely be an option.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
It's the ranch dressing elemental!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
No, wait I'm taking that one back. It's the one goblin that got away in OOTS #1.

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
Ranch dressing elemental showed up twice in any case .

My vote is for 'Puppy' the dwarf .

Gun Jam
Apr 11, 2015

Earnestly posted:

Possible book seven spoiler found in book six commentary:

On the commentary page after the Dwarven Council arc, Rich wrote that a character who has only appeared in one OotS page so far (including the prequel books) will play a big role in the first half of book seven. Any guesses as to whom?

That is a nice bit of trolling by Rich.
Also, all these who counted how many times each character has appeared are going "YES!" by now.
Also, I'm going with Sir Thumb, and hope I'll be wrong.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Invisible person who showed up in the last strip?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
He deliberately said "One page so far" before the last strip to head that one off at the pass.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Gun Jam posted:

Also, all these who counted how many times each character has appeared are going "YES!" by now.

The nerds over at giantitp have done it for us.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Harry Potter had a resurrection Stone when he was thogged and will get xykon's other 6 phylacteries

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

You're all thinking too small.

The cast of Final Fantasy 6 is on their own quest and the world will get Ruined at the very end.

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

I think it’s Haley’s mom, and she helps them deal with Sabine and the fiends in the first half before tackling Xykon.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

MildShow posted:

I think it’s Haley’s mom, and she helps them deal with Sabine and the fiends in the first half before tackling Xykon.

That's probably the best guess so far.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I started to say, " But Haley's Mom is dead." but death hasn't stopped alot of people, so fair game.

WingsOfSteel
Nov 13, 2007

Even Dr. Octopus can learn something from the Internet!
Giggles the clown, god of slapstick is about to come back in a big way.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I need to try and find my physical copies of the first couple books someday. I picked them up at Origins in 06 or 07 and Rich drew Banjthulhu in one of them for me

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Muskrat 3000 or bust!

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Durkons dad

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
just read the new book and i'm here to say the Go Go Fizzle Slash bonus strip was insanely good

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

The shoulder slaad who gave Elan "advice" that one time.

Paul.Power fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

YggiDee posted:

Clearly, it's Eve.

God drat it's amazing how much of a difference there is between strips from 2004 and 2010.