Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

No amount of money is gonna get rid of that thing brother. It's holding up half of the house. My plan for that thing is to encase it in wood. Still a nuisance but at least it won't be as ugly as it is.

I doubt that. If you can't replace it with a beam, you can just demolish the house and start over.

Duck and Cover has a new favorite as of 00:16 on Dec 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

That's an old pic from when I had just moved into this house. That room looks a lot nicer now.

Please tell me that TV is about 2 feet lower now

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There's two things Americans will never give up or admit are abominations unto the Lord: too-high TVs, fascism, and e-books.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

beanieson posted:

Just take some pole dancing classes and make it more functional

:sonia:

TVs mounted high only work at places like bars where people are trying to watch a game while other people are wandering around and standing around in front of poo poo looking clueless all the time.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Xenoletum posted:

Heads up - this case is terrible with airflow and does gently caress all to keep temperatures low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3n80GxU-Zs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpu0IXJ25sM

I missed this from awhile ago but the one I posted is a different mATX model with the PSU located in a different spot so I could add a couple intake fans to the front. It runs quiet and cool.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Got this mouse as a gift from some secret santa I guess (showed up at my door, unexpectedly, no idea who it came from:

Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition wired mouse

Then I won a giveaway for a gaming chair, but I already have a nice chair so they are giving me money instead to get what I want, so I ordered these:

Razer Nari Wireless headset

Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
RGB is so neat. My mid tier budget setup has a glowy GPU and I just feel like it could be so much cooler.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

big mean giraffe posted:

Please tell me that TV is about 2 feet lower now

Nope. I like it where it is.

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:
My TV is mounted high as well, because I'm watching from bed and relly it should be mounted to the ceiling for proper ergonomics.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bag

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Please buy those really stupid shoes as well please.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Is that a tote bag with austrialpin buckles? I personally want those buckles on everything since it's so overkill and meant for mountain climbers.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I bought 5 cans of chunky chili mac cause it was on sale and I thought "hey this might not suck". Here's hoping I was right!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Your toilet is probably hoping the same thing

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Please buy those really stupid shoes as well please.

I might

I also, agree 10 years of casually trying, grabbed a supreme bogo off the site. Unreal

Mu Zeta posted:

Is that a tote bag with austrialpin buckles? I personally want those buckles on everything since it's so overkill and meant for mountain climbers.

Yeah 1017 ALYX 9SM put them on everything lol

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bottom Liner posted:

Your toilet is probably hoping the same thing

I'm not planning on eating all 5 at the same time.

Just like 2 or 3 like any normal goon.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Is Supreme actually nice? I always thought it was just junk with an expensive trendy label.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Rolo posted:

Is Supreme actually nice? I always thought it was just junk with an expensive trendy label.

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you loving moron"

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Bape Culture posted:

I might

I also, agree 10 years of casually trying, grabbed a supreme bogo off the site. Unreal

Yeah 1017 ALYX 9SM put them on everything lol

Not to open a can of worms but what do they charge for the rebranded hanes hoodie

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Rolo posted:

Magic Underwear posted:

Not to open a can of worms but what do they charge for the rebranded hanes hoodie

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Quality is good. Very good tbf. Made in Canada all embroidered and double stitched and heavy and nice.
It’s not worth the $1000+ resale but it’s easy worth $150 or whatever. Is it as good as my SNS herning etc? No. But it’s half the price. Easily on par with Norse Projects and the like.
:shrug:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Yeah but you have to wear something that says supreme on it

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

My personal supreme story was I saw a guy decked out head to toe in it , and he looked like a child waiting for his parents to come collect him

Thanks for listening

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's better than those $200 Stussy t-shirts

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome

This is the only good Supreme thing.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Arcella posted:

This is amazing

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bape posts are the best thing about this thread and I hope he never stops posting the wild poo poo he buys for himself and his wife

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

George H.W. oval office posted:

Bape posts are the best thing about this thread and I hope he never stops posting the wild poo poo he buys for himself and his wife

I also enjoyed that other guy that would post about his $5000 chairs he would buy and photograph

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Never buy speakers new unless you gotta have the newest thing. Good used electronics is one thing Craigslist is still good for. I got a set of Polk speakers with a Pioneer elite reciever for $400. It's 10 year old stuff but it beats the hell out of anything you can get for that money new.
Whoops :ohdear: Look what I just got:

Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer

It took some messing with receiver settings, and hell, I might need to do some more, but it's nice and bassy and I'm enjoying it! I previously had 2 floorstanding speakers with no sub, so this feels like something I've been missing out on for a while.

Rageaholic has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Dec 17, 2019

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Arcella posted:

The funny thing about Supreme is that if they ever actually sold these to the public the retail would probably be slightly more than a regular Sub but the resale would be in the hundreds of thousands

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
T'is an odd world when the $150 used hoodie is the financially-sensible option.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
See thread title. I am a fan of Bape Culture’s posts as well, they stand out nicely from the gadgets and nerd junk.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Big week of shopping

New bottle opener

New crystal for my watch

Fish Bolster

Whiskey, glasses and ice cube tray

Hard to photograph bread knife

Not pictured, whet stone and various Christmas gifts for my wife and family.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Trip report! Turns out chunky chili mac sucks.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
My lesbians bought a house and I couldn't afford to fly down for their housewarming so I bought them matching swords.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The use of the possessive in that statement "my lesbians" brings up so many questions.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I'm so happy about sword lesbians these days.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It is an odd choice of words, but I do believe katana are a traditional lesbian housewarming gift. Just like sai as a traditional bisexual housewarming gift or a half dead succulent as a bachelor housewarming gift.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Android Apocalypse posted:

The use of the possessive in that statement "my lesbians" brings up so many questions.

You don't have lesbians?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Who hasn't bought equity in a lesbian or two?