Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

They got the 5th in a trade. He was really good in Baltimore, then total crap elsewhere. :shrug:

no i mean its ridiculous how they overwhelmingly help teams that draft well already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

idk maybe draft better and stop giving out stupid contracts

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lamar isn’t good enough for the Browns.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Being the best Browns at something in 54 years isn't really a high bar to clear

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
surprised kitchens isnt in the browns ring of honor after beating balt and pitt

Despera fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Dec 17, 2019

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

EDIT: ^^ Some teams have loftier expectations. Such as making the playoffs.

sharknado slashfic posted:

Being the best Browns at something in 54 years isn't really a high bar to clear

HereticMIND fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Dec 17, 2019

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I'm just glad we have a coach who is smart enough to keep Chubb from getting injured by either ignoring him, or running draws 10 yards in the backfield once we get inside the ten.

Also running back is one of the few potions on the Browns where its very impressive to be the best one in 54 years. Jim Brown, Leroy Kelly, Mike Pruitt, Greg Pruitt, Ernest Byner, Kevin Mack, and Jamal Lewis have all played for the Browns in that time span.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

https://youtu.be/HhuWCy-yvfw

Juuuuuuuust gonna leave this here.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I'm just glad we have a coach who is smart enough to keep Chubb from getting injured by either ignoring him, or running draws 10 yards in the backfield once we get inside the ten.

Also running back is one of the few potions on the Browns where its very impressive to be the best one in 54 years. Jim Brown, Leroy Kelly, Mike Pruitt, Greg Pruitt, Ernest Byner, Kevin Mack, and Jamal Lewis have all played for the Browns in that time span.

I was assuming Jim Brown was the last one, Byner and Lewis are Ravens and lol at all those other guys

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

I was assuming Jim Brown was the last one, Byner and Lewis are Ravens and lol at all those other guys

you will respect the pruitts in THIS forum!!!

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Lewis actually played for the new Browns but he was more focused on the white at the time.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

This loving rules

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Factory of Sadness continues to produce at record rate

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Stop talking mess about the Brown's. Also shameful posters in here not knowing Leroy Kelly. That's like not knowing the Bengals hall of Fame running back....uhhh....or the Ravens Hall of Fame receiver....hmmmm .....or the Steelers Hall of Fame lineman/kicker....uhhhhhmmmmm...well shoot guess the Brown's win again!

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Bigass Moth posted:

.uhhh....or the Ravens Hall of Fame receiver....hmmmm

Steve Smith?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
That's like saying Wizards legend Michael Jordan is in the hall of fame. Nice try.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

The Ravens should put Trent Dilfer in whatever their ring of honor equivalent is. The guy did QB them to a super bowl win, after all.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

SlipUp posted:

Steve Smith?

No Terrell Owens!! :D

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

colachute posted:

The Ravens should put Trent Dilfer in whatever their ring of honor equivalent is. The guy did QB them to a super bowl win, after all.

God no. Even Dilfer himself half-joked they won in spite of him. That was all the defense and him handing it off to Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes.

I'll give him one game. And that's the game @Tennessee in the regular season. He played a pretty good game(aside from the bad pick 6 which he redeemed himself for on the next drive) on the road against a defense just about as good as our own record-setting one. That was a genuine ROH-worthy performance. But that was the only one. And that ain't enough.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Kawalimus posted:

God no. Even Dilfer himself half-joked they won in spite of him. That was all the defense and him handing it off to Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes.

I'll give him one game. And that's the game @Tennessee in the regular season. He played a pretty good game(aside from the bad pick 6 which he redeemed himself for on the next drive) on the road against a defense just about as good as our own record-setting one. That was a genuine ROH-worthy performance. But that was the only one. And that ain't enough.

I’m a Bucs fan. You don’t have to tell me the truth about Trent Dilfer lol

Also I’m in favor of letting Steve Smith in the hall of fame multiple times, one for each team he played on and then however many more times he wants.

Steve Smith rules.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

colachute posted:

I’m a Bucs fan. You don’t have to tell me the truth about Trent Dilfer lol

Also I’m in favor of letting Steve Smith in the hall of fame multiple times, one for each team he played on and then however many more times he wants.

Steve Smith rules.

:yeah:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Steve Smith is a poor man's Dennis Northcutt, yeah I went there

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Bigass Moth posted:

:getout:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

SlipUp posted:

Steve Smith?

also anquan boldin. and the best tennessee titan of all time, derrick mason

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The greatest titan of all time is 2011 kenny britt

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
This is now the AFC CENTRAL thread!!!

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Bigass Moth posted:

Mods?!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Lamar Jackson's actually incredibly bad at football and the Ravens have gotten blown out by at least 80 points every single game this year. He exudes an incredibly powerful mind-altering pheromone that changes the memory of anyone whose SA forum handle isn't a pun focused on a Notre Dame alumni.

Last week he somehow threw a pick-six to the Jets' punter.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I wonder what Lamar is doing right now it’s probably so goddamn cool

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Ingram by his side

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's trolling someone on a model train forum.

He's super into scale model trains

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Eifert Posting posted:

Nice

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I wonder what Lamar is doing right now it’s probably so goddamn cool

Probably worried as hell thats he about to be swept by the Browns in a few days.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Eifert Posting posted:

Lamar doesn't let anyone touch his model trains. Baker would never do that.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Lamar has a perfect scale replica of the Porto train station and surrounding neighborhoods in his basement and the only modification he's made that isn't an exact match for Google Street View is one tiny little bit of graffiti on the sidewalk in the Southeast Corner saying "8 > 7"

There's a tiny little plastic Schnauzer peeing on the 7.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i dont think you can disrespect the browns lionel trains twitter crew like this and get away with it

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The real reason the Ravens cut Michael Floyd is that Jackson overheard him talking poo poo about the Allan Rotterdam class 300.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The next time they mic him up just listen: he makes chugga chugga sound effects as he runs.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Please stop this line of posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

BrownThunder posted:

Please stop this line of posting