Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Flikken would love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Carmela soprano reminded me of my mom a lot, it made some of the family scenes very uncomfortable. My mom is obviously not a mob wife or experienced rationalizing a criminal husband but she uses guilt trips and other argument tactics just like Carmela soprano

Everytime Linda says "but Booobbyyyy" I hear my mother. Every time she has a hair brained scheme she doesn't complete, my mother.

Honestly, if Bob divorced Linda and got custody of the kids it would be my favorite show, because Linda Belcher makes me want to put my face through the living room window.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

iwentdoodie posted:

Flikken would love it

lols

he's a lovely (;)) supervisor

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

deedee megadoodoo posted:

making GBS threads is my escape from work. I might have to take up smoking.

I don't think smoker's appreciate how much banning smoking indoors gave them an excuse to walk out of work at any moment.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Who wants to start a business with me making foam toilet seats with an opposite gradient that us shirkers can place on the seat

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Who wants to start a business with me making foam toilet seats with an opposite gradient that us shirkers can place on the seat

I’ll be a tester

I’m replying from the toilet right now

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1207033390987382790

nice

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

May have less to do with being a Scientologist and more to do with being from Wichita, home of the Koch bros

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I was born in Wichita, in the same hospital as Barry Sanders matter of fact

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I was born in Wichita, in the same hospital as Barry Sanders matter of fact

My uncle was born in Wichita. But he was one of the lucky ones. He managed to escape in a balloon during the Jimmy Carter presidency.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
We never lived in Wichita but my dad taught at Bethany college in nearby Lindsberg and I guess Wichita had the closest birthing hospital

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Just go full Asian toilet & have it be a hole in the floor.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Play posted:

To reduce the health risks associated with drinking alcohol, men and women are advised not to regularly drink more than 14 units a week.
A week, not 2 to 3 days? This is very unsettling.

Android Apocalypse posted:

The squatting form helps with bowel movements. If I have options when hitting the stalls, I'll pick the stall with the lower seat. If I then bend over at the waist it's close to squatting form.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Dec 17, 2019

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPLrNWAsBWU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I've had this tiny piece of meat stuck deep in my gum between my top molars for hours, no amount of flossing could seem to get it. Got home, used my waterpik, oh god the relief

Today alone made the purchase worth it

bossman better give me more than a dime if he doesn't want me making GBS threads on company time

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cool, I'll spend twenty minutes leaning against the wall inside the bathroom looking at my phone instead.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

https://twitter.com/meghanmccain/status/1206922777338548225

Seems like she’s into people who bomb civilians.

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1206974015602077696?s=19

:drat:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

In case you were wondering how effective your randomly hitting of that deadspin bookmark was:

https://twitter.com/kevinmdraper/status/1207051748252229635

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

brb gonna make a million dollars selling personal toilet covers that bring back the stolen 13 degrees and restores sanity to the employee bathroom

although I gotta say that looks far from unbearable. uncomfortable, maybe

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Every time something ridiculous or funny happens on the field I sigh a little knowing that I can't read a funny Deadspin article about it. Oh well

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Kalli posted:

In case you were wondering how effective your randomly hitting of that deadspin bookmark was:

https://twitter.com/kevinmdraper/status/1207051748252229635

There are articles on the top of the page that are weeks old lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sean10mm posted:

There are articles on the top of the page that are weeks old lol

That's the sticking to football strategy at work

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

https://youtu.be/_TP-ZzKbXJk

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Private Joker: Is that... a hole in the ground?
Private Pyle: Two point three liters per flush. Full... Asian... Toilet.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What is this Mickey Mouse poo poo? What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in my head? Why is Private Pyle out of his bunk after lights-out? Why is Private Pyle squatting over that hole? Why aren't you stomping Private Pyle's guts out?

Private Joker: Sir, it is the private's duty to inform the senior drill instructor that Private Pyle has a full colon that is locked and loaded, Sir!

[pause]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [slowly and strictly] Now, you listen to me, Private Pyle. And you listen good. I want that poo poo, and I want it now. You will place that poop on the deck at your feet, and step back away from it.

[Private Pyle grins and aims rear end at Hartman]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [raising his voice] What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

[Private Pyle shits Hartman, killing him]

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Dec 18, 2019

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How do squat toilets work when you have diarrhea and there’s no control over where it goes? Is getting your feet drenched in poo poo just the cost of doing business?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/hassankanu/status/1207032785015386117

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How do squat toilets work when you have diarrhea and there’s no control over where it goes? Is getting your feet drenched in poo poo just the cost of doing business?

don't think of it as an out of shape, inflexible computer toucher getting into a half squat and making GBS threads all over the back of his legs

think of it as a nimble asian or slav, skillfully dropping all the way down, and delivering a surgical splatter

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Yo probably shouldn't use work email to organize a union anyways, since your boss can spy on that.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

don't think of it as an out of shape, inflexible computer toucher getting into a half squat and making GBS threads all over the back of his legs

think of it as a nimble asian or slav, skillfully dropping all the way down, and delivering a surgical splatter

Ok. I can only imagine the horror when said out of shape computer janitors go on vacation to the exotic orient.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

FizFashizzle posted:

Going off all the ones I've seen, nah. They still poo poo everywhere.

Man, I really want to do a vacation to somewhere in Europe but finding poo poo that hits both my wifes interests and mine for stuff like that is incredibly hard. She likes to sight see and relax and my idea of relaxing is being busy because otherwise my brain is dumb and hates me. But drat I want to do a nurburgring trip and drive a couple laps. I just dont know what else there is to do around there.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I don’t give a poo poo how we’re not “evolutionarily” designed for it or some goddamn bullshit the sit down toilet remains the greatest creature comfort ever designed in the history of man.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

Man, I really want to do a vacation to somewhere in Europe but finding poo poo that hits both my wifes interests and mine for stuff like that is incredibly hard. She likes to sight see and relax and my idea of relaxing is being busy because otherwise my brain is dumb and hates me. But drat I want to do a nurburgring trip and drive a couple laps. I just dont know what else there is to do around there.

loving take your wife to Paris. She can see two or three amazing things and then drink wine and eat baguettes and you can see another four thousand cool things.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Ok. I can only imagine the horror when said out of shape computer janitors go on vacation to the exotic orient.

kanchanaburi

first bathroom after like a 2 hour bus trip

tour bus full of australians

it was like the scene from loving trainspotting

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
You ever get too comfy on the shitter then your legs fall asleep and you stumble around like a newborn deer

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

iwentdoodie posted:

Let me tell you something, Italy does so many things so well.

Bathrooms is not one of them.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hot Diggity! posted:

You ever get too comfy on the shitter then your legs fall asleep and you stumble around like a newborn deer

I think we've all had that

Also needing to take a poo poo the morning after leg day is always fun

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hot Diggity! posted:

...on an airplane

legit not sure how I'm getting up here.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Hot Diggity! posted:

That happens to be on my desk at work, I cross my legs for an hour or so and when I stand up I almost fall down (sometimes I actually fall down)

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oh god, You Suck At Cooking has finally made a chili episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT3GlECfYoU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are