Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Prediction

Microsoft is going to announce 4 new consoles and Sony is going to announce 3 new consoles.

Microsoft cheaper console will be 30 $ and most expensive 700 $. Sony consoles will be 200$, 400$ and 550$.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

:wrong:

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Depending on how you count, the iPhone 11 is, like, the 14th generation of iPhone. I tried counting Samsung Galaxy generations but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nintendo changes the entire brand almost every time. Don’t get me started on PC parts naming. Sony is the only company that knows how to count sequentially.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Xbox for Workgroups

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Oh hey, Untitled Goose Game is on Game Pass (console only) as of today. :honk:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

doingitwrong posted:

Depending on how you count, the iPhone 11 is, like, the 14th generation of iPhone. I tried counting Samsung Galaxy generations but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nintendo changes the entire brand almost every time. Don’t get me started on PC parts naming. Sony is the only company that knows how to count sequentially.

The psx proves that all tech companies will jump to x for no reason. Sony just did it very early for a japanese dvr ps2

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

The psx proves that all tech companies will jump to x for no reason. Sony just did it very early for a japanese dvd burning ps2

Did it burn discs? I thought it was just a PS2 with a built-in DVR. It's too bad, that thing has very limited collector value, you'd pretty much only want it to look at, because the DVR portion only worked in Japan and the analog technology it worked with is long gone, and the insides of the thing are pretty much impossible to repair or mod.

Adhibhautika
Feb 28, 2004
Evil Beast of a Thousand bodies
XBOX NT 3.51
XBOX 2000
XBOX Millennium
XBOX XP
XBOX SERVER 2003
XBOX 7
XBOX 8.1
XBOX 10

EDIT: XBOX LONGHORN

Adhibhautika fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Dec 17, 2019

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Colostomy Bag posted:

Xbox for Workgroups

loving this hahah

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

MS hasn't released Xbox BASIC yet.

And in reality it's all a sequel to the MSX.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSX

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Adhibhautika posted:

XBOX NT 3.51
XBOX 2000
XBOX Millennium
XBOX XP
XBOX SERVER 2003
XBOX 7
XBOX 8.1
XBOX 10

XBOX BOB

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The 30$ XBox will be called XBox MicroPen-S and will come with 3 month free of xCloud.

The 700$ XBox will be called XBox e-Streamer Profesional PRESTIGE Founder Edition

Tei fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Dec 17, 2019

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Monday_ posted:

and no more dealing with the poo poo PS4 controller.

Oh you can upgrade it to an elite controller for $30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FNOKSwkg5U

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Tei posted:

The 30$ XBox will be called XBox MicroPen-S and will come with 3 month free of xCloud.

The 700$ XBox will be called XBox e-Streamer Profesional PRESTIGE Founder Edition

The $30 XBox is aaaactually a free iOS/Android/Apple TV/Chrome/MacOS/Samsung TV app.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Thats cool. Hope its future proofing for paddles on ds5 and forward compatibility of ps5 with ds4 but its probably just useless tat for idiots

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
that's a paddlin'

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Limited access to w3 is a cruel joke.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Adhibhautika posted:

XBOX NT 3.51
XBOX 2000
XBOX Millennium
XBOX XP
XBOX SERVER 2003
XBOX 7
XBOX 8.1
XBOX 10

Xbox/386

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLuC4yZk7us

Escape Goat fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Dec 18, 2019

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Real hurthling! posted:

Limited access to w3 is a cruel joke.

What do you mean by limited access?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Game Pass titles usually don't include the DLC.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Buy the dlc then

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

The DLC will probably be cheap over the holidays, if you feel the need for even more Witcher 3.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

How is Crackdown 3 if I'm feeling nostalgic for Crackdown 1 co-op without having to play a buggy 360 game?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Cojawfee posted:

What do you mean by limited access?

200 hour game that they will take away from you one day

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

That's why I just install and waffle on playing it until I uninstall it for the next game, rinse repeat.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

How is Crackdown 3 if I'm feeling nostalgic for Crackdown 1 co-op without having to play a buggy 360 game?

Good and fun. Nothing really different... but still good and fun.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Its quite fun, its just 0% more complex or meaningfully improved and the exact same length as the old one.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
If they take the game away, don’t you still have your save file? Can’t you just buy a retail copy or borrow/rent and keep playing at that point?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Electric Bugaloo posted:

If they take the game away, don’t you still have your save file? Can’t you just buy a retail copy or borrow/rent and keep playing at that point?

Yes.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I could never finish Witcher 3 because it was like 100 hours long, most of it dialogue and unneeded sexual tension.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Call it super Xbox. Xbox turbo. Xcube.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Blind Rasputin posted:

I could never finish Witcher 3 because it was like 100 hours long, most of it dialogue and unneeded sexual tension.

I had to take a break once I left Novigrad.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Witcher 3 was like 20 bucks a month ago for the full game so I just picked it up and got killed by wolves a bunch and then abandoned it

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I abandoned it because is the type of game that uses super tiny text that is hard to read and probably important. It needs way more UI scaling options. And the world geography was bland.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lol at Witcher 3 with no dlc when the full goty complete edition is $15 every sale. buy the dlc for your rented games pass version. We’re considering this a deal. Lol. Good thread

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Yes but you'd have to get the non-complete edition, as that's classified as its own SKU and not compatible with save files from the non-complete edition.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/DestinLegarie/status/1207124225154113536

:eyepop:

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse
oh boy, does that mean the "xbox huge" jokes are coming back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nullsmack posted:

oh boy, does that mean the "xbox huge" jokes are coming back?

They never left.