Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

lowercase16 posted:

Trap sprung, I guess, but this is... really good? Is it ripped off from something else? It must be, right? No random pubbie in a browser game could be this competent.

Anime title: My Pubbie Can't Be This Competent!

One of our bigger allies are big on doing manga scan translations - they did not draw those, I'm afraid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

This is easy to find out if you do the bare basic due diligence (googling "anime shark girl).

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Cyclops actually has two eyes.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

This is easy to find out if you do the bare basic due diligence (googling "anime shark girl).

Absolutely not.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

TVsVeryOwn posted:

but that would mean looking at more anime

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Safe Search OFF :evilbuddy:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The Gang has Quite A Few Allies

Orv
May 4, 2011
I don't think collapsing like a souffle in a cupboard is really a plan per se but what do I know.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

The Gang has Quite A Few Allies

They're just out of the screenshot, laughing along with them.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

He mad.

The GOONS/TLE peace thread is a goldmine.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Orv posted:

I don't think collapsing like a souffle in a cupboard is really a plan per se but what do I know.

5-D chess

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Sardonik posted:

In other news we defended our sovereignty to such an extreme degree the enemy alliance surrendered within 3 hours of the conflict starting.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

-27,850 tanks, what a glorious sight

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Wow, we grounded more planes than Boeing on that one.

GruntMountain
Jul 17, 2017

Poor Nazi RPers out here getting bullied.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

They gained 500 land though :v:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Thinking about joining this madness. Is the Android app missing any features and can I play entirely from the app?

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I just play on mobile browser, functions totally fine that way.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Eat The Rich posted:

Thinking about joining this madness. Is the Android app missing any features and can I play entirely from the app?

The Android app is literally just a lovely browser without an address bar. It actually has less functionality than just mobile browsing, including pull-down to refresh.

If you scale a PnW window on a computer it switches to the mobilew view.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Eat The Rich posted:

Yes: copying links to paste them into discord. Also opening links pasted in discord. Honestly, the app is basically a stripped down browser that renders the website itself, so you might as well just fire up the browser.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I mentioned earlier that I'd only pissed off one nazi

said nazi was mentioned above (who can say which one he was?), and now I love this bad game even more than I already did (which was a lot)

come, join us and make nazi roleplayers crabby

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Browser it is!

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

I was also tricked into thinking a pubbie was that good.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
The PnW app also redownloads every asset on every page rather than just caching the same seven images over and over, so using the app is a good way to gently caress up your monthly data. It's as poorly designed as the game itself

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

GruntMountain posted:

Poor Nazi RPers out here getting bullied.

This is so weird. Why would you go that far with your Nazi Germany roleplay and then put down "Dollar" as your currency? :psyduck:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=188201

Verifying my identity!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Arrgh, the terrible pirate alliance touted as an eternal presence in the game that can never be defeated,

...has been hemorrhaging members under our constant pressure. Funny enough, their average nation score actually went up as all the lowbies who joined thinking they'd be part of the cool raiding alliance realized all they'd get for staying in Arfhg is to be the target of every bored goon in war range. Rats leaving a sinking ship.

Also, I managed to destroy one of their nukes with a spy today. Always use your daily espionage attempt and always attack nukes if you're not gathering intel. A single spy has a nonzero chance of smashing an enemy nuke.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

My favorite part of our recent war:

Their ally, The Regiment, an alliance with this on their main page:

just sat there helpless and watched as we ravaged their friends.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Very lol

This basically makes them tacitly pro-goon and imo players should know

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Xelkelvos posted:

They gained 500 land though :v:

They've rebuilt 5K tanks since then :cripes:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Kim Jaym Il posted:

I was really really looking forward to finally being able to curbstomp those chud assholes too.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

super sweet best pal posted:

Also, I managed to destroy one of their nukes with a spy today. Always use your daily espionage attempt and always attack nukes if you're not gathering intel. A single spy has a nonzero chance of smashing an enemy nuke.

^^ this was pro-advice

quote:

You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Communist Pirate Republic. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were caught and identified by Communist Pirate Republic's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 1 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Government Handjob posted:

^^ this was pro-advice

$6.4M destroyed for $68K of effort. 100:1 return isn't too shabby.

Erev
Jun 9, 2013

Government Handjob posted:

^^ this was pro-advice

I got my second today with only 5 spies and $100,000. I think I'm 2/4 now.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

I'm working on getting alliances to wear this:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

I'm working on getting alliances to wear this:

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

This is canon. Accept no substitutes.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Finally I don't have to drunk/420-post here any more, the forum there is so much fun because i don't care.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I get that as goons were very ironic and anime is beneath us.

But that's kind of cute.
:3:

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

How's this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ThePopeOfFun posted:

I get that as goons were very ironic and anime is beneath us.

But that's kind of cute.
:3:

:emptyquote: