Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I feel like there are a lot of ways you could make a themed restaurant and this guy is doing everything exactly wrong and the worst possible way

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

"Are you not entergaged!?"

*whips potato tail into crowd*

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERGAGED!?!?!"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

typos, ellipses, terrible ideas for menu items: this tweet has insanely powerful Doobie Energy

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It'll cost 9.99$

The Pickens County Tornado

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

poatato

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
People want to eat Garfield. His tail, his feet, his face. This is what people want.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

maybe that word is another nathen mazri concoction, combining "oat" and "potato"

i guess it's more catchy than "potatoat"

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
I bet it tastes like cheetos and cat piss

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Try our 'Nermal's Ears' loaded potato skins!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

typos, ellipses, terrible ideas for menu items: this tweet has insanely powerful Doobie Energy

is there fields nearby to eat it in?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Take, eat. This is my tail which is given to you. This do in remembrance of me.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
If the garf seasoning isn't just some orange tumeric that doesn't really go with anything but has tumeric in it because it's orange, I will be enter-raged

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It's not seasoning. It's Garfield dandruff. All Garfield eats food and products come from the cat's glorious body.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Potatoes are American culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZJXWkWeS2k

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
They literally just bought a novelty tornado potato slicer from some restaurant supply company in a desperate attempt to spice up the menu.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

abigserve posted:

I feel like there are a lot of ways you could make a themed restaurant and this guy is doing everything exactly wrong and the worst possible way

Andy Rooneys Potato Heaven is a more viable business model than this

Also he stole wiggle chips lol

Did the restaurant have a deep fryer before? Because it needs one now

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
But it looks so much like Garfield's tail! It's uncanny! Like I'm eating an actual cartoon cat!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Wait.... Is Nathan secretly exposing the world to his vore fetish?

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Next up: the Blooming Odie!

Get a crunch of Odie with special Liz Wilson creamy sauce! Don't forget a a Garfaccino to wash it down...

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
before thread: hungry!!!!!!

after thread: foooood? nnnnooooooo. nnnnnnnnnnnnooooo!!!!!!

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

my dog died im sad posted:

It's not seasoning. It's Garfield dandruff. All Garfield eats food and products come from the cat's glorious body.

dandfield

garfruff

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

KillerJunglist posted:

Next up: the Blooming Odie!

Get a crunch of Odie with special Liz Wilson creamy sauce! Don't forget a a Garfaccino to wash it down...
The creamy sauce is served up in a mug of course.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Don't ask what the chocolate is.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

he seems to be saying "ROWWWWRRRR are you being entergaged yet ROWWWRRRR"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You know those weird cat people that refer to cat toes as "beans"? I worry that may be next.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Knormal posted:

You know those weird cat people that refer to cat toes as "beans"? I worry that may be next.

scarf the garf

Nathan sits bolt upright, his frame glistening in the moonlight. He pulls the drawer out of his nightstand, scrambling for his Ideation Pad and Pen Pineapple Apple Pen. The ideas pour out, staining his fingers with ThinkInk. Scarf the Garf he says to himself, drawing piles of beans. "Scarf the Garf!" He chortles, tears falling onto the paper. "Scarf the Garf! How could I have not seen it before? I was a FOOL to ignore it!"
As he runs down the hall to his Genius Lab, the slaps of his feet against the marble tiles echoes in his ears

scarf the garf

scarf the garf

scarf the garf

scarf the garf

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Take, eat. This is my tail which is given to you. This do in remembrance of me.

Garf has died
Garf is risen
Garf will dine again

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Knormal posted:

oh NO!

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

We should leave feedback demanding more Garfield body parts to eat and see if he gives the public what they want

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I... really don't know what's wrong with me.

E: but I have Prokhor Zakharov to thank for this.

Zamboni Rodeo fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Dec 19, 2019

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

this thread never fails to entergage

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Scarfield

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
cant scarf the garf

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Nathen has written... again:

https://medium.com/@nathenmazri/the-rise-of-qmr-the-fall-of-qsr-4649872a454c

It is a very, very Nathen article.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Nathen posted:

They still think they can become a global sensation with a drive-thru, god food, and quality service. That is not enough, sorry to break it to you!

Well poo poo, there goes my plan to be the chipotle of ambrosia.

Nathen posted:

Netflix is producing original content such as House of Card and Orange is the New Black to retain user retention.

We have to retain more retention.

Nathen posted:

It is time to foster deep relationships with consusers (users first that are potential consumers second) in the digital ecosystem and not transactions.
Yes! We must entergage the consusers.
is this more pronounceable if you grew up with arabic? "consusers" just sounds horrible to me.

Nathen posted:

Total Entergagement = (Reactions + Views + Clicks) / Time x Average Retail Price
I am excited to be able to finally, numerically calculate how entergaged I am!
0, based on the average retail price of my purchases from GarfieldEats

......and then this poo poo just ends without him even reaching a conclusion. He closes by pointing out that Uber (known for its entergagement, obviously) was founded by someone at 35 and therefore he is also young and GarfieldEats is the new Uber I guess.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This poo poo reads like a loving fever dream

quote:

We have become out of control as we can’t keep up with the accelerating and shifting digital world and new technology given our low attention span. On Google Play store, it takes approximately 7 seconds for a consuser-a potential buying mobile user actively using a smartphone — to install an app after viewing a feature graphic of a particular app on the store.

Let’s face it! We live in an app-economy with over $110 Billion in consumer spending across all mobile app stores and will grow to $139 Billion in 2021, according to App Annie Intelligence. Users are no longer satisfied with common standard apps and they are becoming highly demanding at an accelerating paste in regards to app features, tasks completion, app benefits, and enabled touch options. Youth is our driving force and can’t be suppressed. Their voice must be heard and carried out with full attention and scrutiny or you will fail to become the next engaging brand leader in the next decade.

Entergage

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
If you had Dad Oil money and wanted to start a tech company, why not just start a tech company?

The only difference between this guy and Musk is that he clearly has a garfetish, otherwise he'd be on the VC train to easy Street

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I cant tell whether consuser is a misspelling of consumer or if hes trying to coin an entirely new word, and either way I could use a hug, a chair, and an iced tea about now :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

now my hell brain is just saying 'safe, sane, consuser' over and over