Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Shut up about the loving president being impeached, something more important happened: Johnny Fiveaces made it onto BBC News.

jesus loving christ this stupid rear end forum continues to find ways to surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idempodunk
May 12, 2001
Toilet Rascal
Interesting possibility: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4249_story.html

quote:

A group of House Democrats is pushing Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other leaders to withhold the articles of impeachment against President Trump that are expected to emerge on Wednesday, potentially delaying a Senate trial for months.

The notion of impeaching Trump but holding the articles in the House has gained traction among some on the political left as a way of potentially forcing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to conduct a trial on more favorable terms for Democrats. And if no agreement is reached, some have argued, the trial could be delayed indefinitely, denying Trump an expected acquittal.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Shut up about the loving president being impeached, something more important happened: Johnny Fiveaces made it onto BBC News.

:lol:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
These forums are the real illuminati.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

A Bad Poster posted:

These forums are the real illuminati.

We really are

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

It probably won’t but I kind of hope the stock market skyrockets tomorrow.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

CBJSprague24 posted:

Don't stop, I'm almost there.

Now for the blue-ballin' we'll all get when the Republicans don't have enough spine to remove him.

It's not a lack of spine, they legit don't care or actively want him in office.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

The next Dem President is gonna get impeached for nothing the second the GOP gets the house

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:lol: That's certainly an interesting way to handle it. I don't see it working in the Dems' favor, but ok.

colachute posted:

It probably won’t but I kind of hope the stock market skyrockets tomorrow.

That'll happen at acquittal. Wall Street likes Trump.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hyrax Attack! posted:

The next Dem President is gonna get impeached for nothing the second the GOP gets the house

"Next dem president"

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Godholio posted:

:lol: That's certainly an interesting way to handle it. I don't see it working in the Dems' favor, but ok.

Pelosi just said as much after the vote. It’s definitely a turn I wasn’t expecting.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/1207479782641811456

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pounded in the peach by my own impeachment

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/KyleClark/status/1207442194531045376

Colorado does not disappoint

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Milo and POTUS posted:

"Next president"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I respect the 9News dude way more now seeing him dig into this in the comments

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So does this mean donald finally won at a vote?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

LingcodKilla posted:

So does this mean donald finally won at a vote?

Yeah, kinda.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

He's been replaced with sebastian gorka :rolleyes:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

“I am standing in the center and have decided to vote 'Present.' I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," Gabbard said in the statement. “I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country.”
Gabbard is the only candidate who is a member of congress who is able to vote on impeachment. The other congressmembers who are running are all members of the Senate.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

“I am standing in the center and have decided to vote 'Present.' I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing," Gabbard said in the statement. “I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country.”
Gabbard is the only candidate who is a member of congress who is able to vote on impeachment. The other congressmembers who are running are all members of the Senate.

God she is such a sack of poo poo

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Is her excuse really "decorum"? What a sack of poo poo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1207479604904108032?s=20

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
My folks might be watching a recorded show but Seany boy's on there screaming about Bagdadi and the record breaking economy and I can't keep from chubbing up

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
After the the House voting to impeach Trump a bunch of soldiers that were in my platoon have been sharing pro trump memes from veterans pages on facebook.

If I even hear an officer mention anything about Trump it's either in the context of current events or to make fun of him.

The divide in opinion on Trump between officers and enlisted is loving bizarre. One of my PSGs started off making fun of Trump with me for his first year in office but now he's just another Trump cultist.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Mustang posted:

After the the House voting to impeach Trump a bunch of soldiers that were in my platoon have been sharing pro trump memes from veterans pages on facebook.

If I even hear an officer mention anything about Trump it's either in the context of current events or to make fun of him.

The divide in opinion on Trump between officers and enlisted is loving bizarre. One of my PSGs started off making fun of Trump with me for his first year in office but now he's just another Trump cultist.

It's almost like the military is two worlds....

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I’ll never not be amazed that the orange sack of poo poo millionaire real estate / reality TV star from NY got so many people to support his corrupt rear end.

It’s.. goddamn depressing.

He’s gonna get re-elected.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

at this point unless bernie gets the nom i dont think dems will show

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the Dems are a loving disaster at the national level

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
The DNC will do everything they can to prevent a Sanders nom, gonna be fun

In other totally obvious news, our democracy is having "issues"

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Warren/duckworth 2020

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
What kind of broke brained dumb fuckery does one have to possess to think impeachment is bad because it can't be bipartisan? Mother fuckers it's the god drat Republicans that won't be "bipartisan" about it. That's a condemnation of THEM, they're the ones loving breaking everything. Stop practicing alchemy to transmute this poo poo in to saying we should let President Crimes off the hook for everything.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Smiling Jack posted:

Warren/duckworth 2020

I wish. Really.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Smiling Jack posted:

the Dems are a loving disaster at the national level

so are Dem voters if they refuse to show up twice :shrug:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Smiling Jack posted:

Warren/duckworth 2020

No warren

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

everything the party has done since 2016 has been to cement its status as a minority party and ensure the safety of incumbents against the left

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

warren is fine

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

ok duckworth/duckworth 2020

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Smiling Jack posted:

ok duckworth/duckworth 2020

the baby gonna be hangin' off her side the whole time anyways right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

bird food bathtub posted:

What kind of broke brained dumb fuckery does one have to possess to think impeachment is bad because it can't be bipartisan? Mother fuckers it's the god drat Republicans that won't be "bipartisan" about it. That's a condemnation of THEM, they're the ones loving breaking everything. Stop practicing alchemy to transmute this poo poo in to saying we should let President Crimes off the hook for everything.

Tulsi grew up in a cult that she still has ties to, broke brain is standard